of     1   

BlueJayManiac
#222232923Monday, July 24, 2017 7:35 PM GMT

Hey guys, I entered this as a script with all the right parts and everything: local key = script.Parent.Key local door = script.Parent.Door local function onKeyTouch(otherPart) if game.Players:GetPlayerFromCharacter(otherPart.Parent) then key:Destroy() door.Anchored = false door.CanCollide = false door.BodyPosition.Position = door.Position + Vector3.new(0,10,0) door.Transparency = ### ################ ################ ############################### But it still doesn't work! My door is anchored, the key doesn't disappear, etc etc. Please help me! I got the idea for this from the Top Down Action tutorial and am using it in my game. Do you guys have any idea why this didn't work? Perhaps something is deprecated... ***Our greatest fear should not be of failure but of succeeding at things in life that don't really matter.***
BlueJayManiac
#222233009Monday, July 24, 2017 7:36 PM GMT

aargh ROBLOX you keep messing up my indents and keep hashtagging my words!!!! ***Our greatest fear should not be of failure but of succeeding at things in life that don't really matter.***
BlueJayManiac
#222233075Monday, July 24, 2017 7:37 PM GMT

So I guess then, my question is, why do the scripts in the Top Down Action tutorial, made by UristMcSparks, not work? ***Our greatest fear should not be of failure but of succeeding at things in life that don't really matter.***

of     1