of     1   

AbdullahAlahmad
#222289575Tuesday, July 25, 2017 12:42 PM GMT

Every game in the world wide makes updates some of them are bad and the others are nice today we are going to talk about the worst 3 updates on roblox 1st: The Tix Removal The Tix was a roblox currency it helped poor people so much people when you create an account you get 100 tix were able to get 10 tix daily you can turn 20 tix to 1 robux but tix got removed for the following reasons : 1.Lose Of Money ROBLOX started losing money from tix nobody is buying robux any more all people are botting for tix 2.Tix Botting People was making items on their main account for 100 tix and making new account and buying the item on their bots/alts These were the reasons of the tix removal 2nd: Making T-Shirts and Claiming ownership of groups requires BC ROBLOX made making tshirts and claiming ownerships of roblox groups special for BC member which made alot of people rage and quit roblox I dont really know the reason why they did that. 3rd: Only Show Your Friends Servers ROBLOX made people unable to see the games servers expect the vip servers and the servers their friends are in this is kinda annoying I know but we dont have to rage I mean why do you need to see the other servers? THESE ARE THE WORST 3 UPDATES PLEASE FOLLOW ME AND COMMENT FOR MORE FORUMS!
Sufganiyot
#222291042Tuesday, July 25, 2017 1:11 PM GMT

tix wasnt even bad because bc is only $6 a month See, that's the reason I don't use siggies.
GooglyEyedNinja
#222291173Tuesday, July 25, 2017 1:13 PM GMT

Ok I would like the server update IF they also still had the active servers too.
ImmortaL_DevI
#222291302Tuesday, July 25, 2017 1:16 PM GMT

The fact that abuse is one of the reasons why tix was removed... also roblox started gaining money from robux knowing the fact that it was easy to get robux without money with tix lol and when they removed it people started buying robux and bc
Dravespear
#222292201Tuesday, July 25, 2017 1:35 PM GMT

Just to point out, the tix removal wasn't removed only for one reason, and people did still buy R$ when it was around, and tix very little helped poor users as receiving 10 tix a day was not even equal to a R$. Tix was actually nearly worthless so removing it wasn't a bad thing.
AxeWorl
#222292292Tuesday, July 25, 2017 1:37 PM GMT

None of these updates ruined roblox, stop being so overdramatic it's been 2-3 years since tix was removed.

of     1