of     1   

korvin1234
#222400860Wednesday, July 26, 2017 5:11 PM GMT

(LORE) Earth is currently having a golden age, but t w o major countries are running out a resources, Japan (CV) and America (A F H). Russia (RU) Is currently the richest country on Earth due to a recently discovered material called X-Y. America's plan to invade Japan was a success until Russia (RU) Joined the war. Russia (RU) Dominated America along with Millions of deaths and f i f t y dozen nuclear warheads dropped on each side of the count After the "Great Droppings" America then declared war against Russia (RU). (THE INFECTION) The infection happened due to Canadian scientists working on a cure for a new type of Ebola which occurred due to an unknown substance. Scientist's injected the cure into patients with the new Ebola. But instead of curing it. It made things worse Patients brains got over-taken fungus and turned them into insane flesh eating X's (X's) X's are the normal types of infected. With white skin, Red bloody eyes (They glow at night), And fungus growing all over them (Tapes) Tape's are large yet slow infected. Tape's have tremendous amounts of fungus growing no them. (A F H) (A F H) (America For Hope) Is currently what the "US Army" is. All of America is under Marshal law due to infected swarming cities and endless desert's. A F H Is still at war with Russia (RU), And things don't look good for A F H. (Life in America) Life in America is currently harsh. People have to live in Slum like conditions, Resources are low, Water is scarce. And most of all, nobody can be trusted. In America most people survived the "Great Droppings" Due to a large amount of nuclear shelters built. A F H Currently protects all civilians. (The immune) Most people that are immune to the virus are extremely rare. The reason they are immune is currently unknown. If they are bitten by and infected then, they can have extreme reactions, Coughing up white blood, Turning into an infected for an hour, etc. (The Canadian Wall) A large structure that separates America from Canada (Area multi) Area Multi is an area for only rich. They live in luxurious conditions and have plenty resources. Any outsiders that try and get into Area Multi will be exterminated on sight. (Catherine's) Catherine's is a small t o w n in Canada that is haunted by bandits, gangs and infected. (Catherine's is not under Marshall law) THANK YOU FOR READING THE LORE TO "The Last War RP" I hope you enjoy the game on it's final release! I am still working on the f i r st game in the series!

of     1