of     1   

P4NTS
#222445777Thursday, July 27, 2017 1:15 AM GMT

Bad Company requested of FORECON to raid at Panjshir, they accepted and agreed that they would DM myself (pants) 12 hours beforehand, when the time came for them to randomly raid to "to test activity" FORECON ordered for H00L1G4N, SerratedMonster and SirT to leave the Bad Company group, then FORECON arrived at Panjshir without giving a word before hand and while no Bad Company personnel were there breaking rules 4,5 & 6 THEN FORECON having someone inside who had admin, gave administrative powers to everyone who was on the FORECON team, doing this created lag in game and thus made the server extremely laggy. When the raid officially began FORECON exploited Panjshir 10 KOs in by blasting extremely loud music and "kidnapping" BlueDeathCool which caused him to loose his position and added a death onto the Bad Co. team. The music did not go away however and when the score was roughly Bad Co. 45+ FORECON 37+ FORECON decided to either call in an exploiter or one of the members of FORECON decided to exploit and kicked/crashed Bad Company personnel a few consisted of T4CT1C00L, BlueDeathCool, ZbackupZ and a few others. At that point Bad Company HRs decided that that was enough bs and decided to call an automatic win for Breaking 6(+) rules and for exploiting. FORECON claims that we were abusing admin because I (P4NTS) goded myself, WS'd myself and tped to random FORECON personnel. The reason for doing such things is that we found an exploiter in game and had to remove him. Due to how our scripts are we're unable to see their name and when we checked the player list the person had changed his outfit and we were unable to scout his name... (and thus had to use the admin in such a way.) LIST OF ALL RULES FORECON BROKE: 1: No exploiting/cheating of any kind. (forecon exploited and headglitched etc) 2: No flaming. (flammed before mid and after the raid) 3: No empty server raiding. 4: You MUST inform a HR before hand of your raid 5: 6 Bad Company members including 1 high rank must be present for the raid to be considered "official." 6: No team killing COMMANDS BAD COMPANY OPERATIONS (P4NTS) USED TO CHECK FOR EXPLOITS 1: "watch player" 2: "To player" (to ask a few questions and to see player avatars) 3: "speed/god p4nts (bad company leader)" (used to locate a KNOWN exploiter) 4: "pm player" (used to talk to teammates about exploiters and to talk to suspects) Please look at this from a non-bias way and you decide who is wrong in this situation. Bad Company feels that this was a justified Auto Win, (Bad Company does not call auto wins often)
P4NTS
#222445904Thursday, July 27, 2017 1:16 AM GMT

To any forecon that are reading this and are on the opposing side and wish to state your point please do in a respectful manner.
Someguy700
#222446125Thursday, July 27, 2017 1:18 AM GMT

I'll be your lawyer when you sue them in court, man.
AlienMonster99
#222473098Thursday, July 27, 2017 5:24 AM GMT

LMAOOOOOOOOOO WHAT IS THIS
TheLucario88725
#222473261Thursday, July 27, 2017 5:25 AM GMT

P4THF1NDER
#222491320Thursday, July 27, 2017 7:43 AM GMT

This is why the marines are the worst form of forces
P4NTS
#222530100Thursday, July 27, 2017 4:09 PM GMT

Do you have a rebuttal

of     1