of     1   

infortality
#222516990Thursday, July 27, 2017 2:26 PM GMT

Bring back tix. No support, right? Had I posted this back when tix were being removed, everybody would have supported this, because everybody thought that removing tix would cause Roblox to go bankrupt. People posted very long threads explaining why removing tix would ruin Roblox. Everybody was very convinced by the explanations. Now that it's been more than a year after their removal, we see that Roblox has not in fact gone bankrupt, and that everybody was overreacting. These days most people are annoyed whenever somebody makes a thread on this subforum asking for tix to come back. So, now that the forum update is happening, I can't help but feel that everybody is overreacting. People say that it will be very destructive, with long explanations describing why that is, but this happened with the removal of tix as I just explained. I just feel that, despite any chaos that might initially occur after the forum update, the chaos will get worked out somehow, and in a year from now people who ask for all of the subforums to come back will be viewed as a troll or annoyingly stubborn. I'm not arguing that this will definitely happen, this is just how I feel.
infortality
#222519363Thursday, July 27, 2017 2:41 PM GMT

Any thoughts? No page long explanations about why I'm really stupid?

of     1