of     1   

Axcitalz
#223738805Wednesday, August 16, 2017 3:08 AM GMT

Alright, so, I was thinking of getting a group of builder/scripter to make a game called "The Intruder" , which is basically about an intruder sneaking into your house and trying to take you out. So there are fo ur victims. Mom, dad, child, child, and cop. And each round there will be a different house/environment to keep the players entertained. The objective is to get all your valuables, try to get past the intruder, out of the house and into your car. Then the family would win. The intruders objective is to find you, which they can see on their radar, and take you out. The intruder would win. The cops objective is to find the intruder and use their pistol to take the intruder out. If they fail to do so, the intruder will take out the cop as well. There will be th ree cops. The roles will be randomly picked for each player. This will go by a point system, which means you can buy upgrades for the intruder, and the victims. Like a better gun for the cops, a better power for the intruder like X-RAY vision etc. I also need someone to make a group, for payouts to the devs that helped with the game. Each dev will be payed fi f t een percent of funds. If you're a scripter or builder, please reply with your dis cord. I will add you and then you're all set.

of     1