mariocreeper2005
#224830904Wednesday, September 06, 2017 6:09 PM GMT

hes here, hes rose,hes back,he didnt forget
ProneMiner4O
#224830980Wednesday, September 06, 2017 6:10 PM GMT

if they do bring back tix i will be super happy lol
allmypeoplexxv
#224830987Wednesday, September 06, 2017 6:10 PM GMT

calm your ####### roblox isnt adding anything of this, roblox is just blackouted right now, there is no power to power the servers thats why, you will most likely be able to play tomorrow
lukelous
#224830991Wednesday, September 06, 2017 6:10 PM GMT

rip rblx
jack_exstrim
#224830994Wednesday, September 06, 2017 6:10 PM GMT

anyway going offline for some mins
allmypeoplexxv
#224831053Wednesday, September 06, 2017 6:11 PM GMT

its not an update fools, when roblox has updates the site is always down saying, "Roblox is currently updating, come back in some time!" or something.
buddy5036
#224831118Wednesday, September 06, 2017 6:12 PM GMT

Somebody once told me the world is gonna roll me I ain't the sharpest tool in the shed She was looking kind of dumb with her finger and her thumb In the shape of an "L" on her forehead Well the years start coming and they don't stop coming Fed to the rules and I hit the ground running Didn't make sense not to live for fun Your brain gets smart but your head gets dumb So much to do, so much to see So what's wrong with taking the back streets? You'll never know if you don't go You'll never shine if you don't glow Hey now, you're an all-star, get your game on, go play Hey now, you're a rock star, get the show on, get paid And all that glitters is gold Only shooting stars break the mold It's a cool place and they say it gets colder You're bu#######p now, wait till you get older But the meteor men beg to differ Judging by the hole in the satellite picture The ice we skate is getting pretty thin The water's getting warm so you might as well swim My world's on fire, how about yours? That's the way I like it and I never get bored Hey now, you're an all-star, get your game on, go play Hey now, you're a rock star, get the show on, get paid All that glitters is gold Only shooting stars break the mold Hey now, you're an all-star, get your game on, go play Hey now, you're a rock star, get the show, on get paid And all that glitters is gold Only shooting stars Somebody once asked could I spare some change for gas? I need to get myself away from this place I said yep what a concept I could use a little fuel myself And we could all use a little change Well, the years start coming and they don't stop coming Fed to the rules and I hit the ground running Didn't make sense not to live for fun Your brain gets smart but your head gets dumb So much to do, so much to see So what's wrong with taking the back streets? You'll never know if you don't go (go!) You'll never shine if you don't glow Hey now, you're an all-star, get your game on, go play Hey now, you're a rock star, get the show on, get paid And all that glitters is gold Only shooting stars break the mold And all that glitters is gold Only shooting stars break the mold
allmypeoplexxv
#224831183Wednesday, September 06, 2017 6:13 PM GMT

guys, why are you all listening to a poor 17'er who doesnt know shjiit? Like, open your damned eyes and stop being so decisiondisabled
sk8erguy21600
#224831270Wednesday, September 06, 2017 6:15 PM GMT

Allmypeople, no need for the profanity. And the servers are working now. Let this thread die in peace.

chevron_leftchevron_leftchevron_left
    of     2