of     1   

MisshappySudomemo
#224830581Wednesday, September 06, 2017 6:06 PM GMT

Whenever I try to connect to any game what so ever the page only loads joining server then a red error message shows up with a bunch of code and the words bad request? I cannot go on any game or server? And I am on IOS. Some are experiencing this on PC also.
catgogo5
#224830679Wednesday, September 06, 2017 6:07 PM GMT

We know you can't join games. We know you are having issues joining. Everyone is! There's an issue on Roblox's end and we can't do anything about it. So before you post your complaints that have already been stated hundreds of times now, please consider the fact that your post won't affect anything. If they can do anything about the servers, they'll be working on it. As for now, please stop flooding and spamming the forums. You aren't doing any good by doing that. Repost 1 True Truer Truest PLUS ULTRA! Repost Repost Necropost GIMME TOAST! ~ 𝐉𝐞𝐝𝐢 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐀𝐧𝐣𝐧 𝐒𝐡𝐚𝐧, 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐘 𝐉𝐞𝐝𝐢 𝐎𝐫𝐝𝐞𝐫. https://www.roblox.com/My/Groups.aspx?gid=1023903
MisshappySudomemo
#224831018Wednesday, September 06, 2017 6:11 PM GMT

Um excuse me? It's not spam? And I'm only posting this to get some answers because I don't know? Don't just assume that this is a complaint. I never stated it was one. It's a question in which I would like to have an answer to. So no this isn't a complaint. And if you're not going to answer my question politely then I suggest you read my question again and rethink what you're about to write thank you.
catgogo5
#224831176Wednesday, September 06, 2017 6:13 PM GMT

I suggest none-06ers such as yourself rethink your hostility. it's a post meant to discourage flooding from people that flood. it doesn't necesarily have to be someone constantly bringing up spam threads, but people contributing to the flooding itself. you contributed, therefore you got the post. grow up and GIMME TOAST! ~ 𝐉𝐞𝐝𝐢 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐀𝐧𝐣𝐧 𝐒𝐡𝐚𝐧, 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐘 𝐉𝐞𝐝𝐢 𝐎𝐫𝐝𝐞𝐫. https://www.roblox.com/My/Groups.aspx?gid=1023903
MisshappySudomemo
#224831427Wednesday, September 06, 2017 6:19 PM GMT

Actually I have never used Roblox forum before. So all I done was ask a question. You need to grow up and stop going on like you own my post. You don't. If you're so involved in this flooding then you're as much involved as me. Because you're replying to me.

of     1