of     2   
chevron_rightchevron_rightchevron_right

Jandroy
#22521044Monday, March 15, 2010 1:27 PM GMT

Imperator means: Commander(Evil) Arch-enemy means: Your Rival,yet someone you need to destroy === There were 5 agents,trained and raised from birth by a secret organisation that prioratised in defence and tactical peace-keeping operations. These agents were already notorious for their successful raids and sabotage upon enemy territories,be it stealing vehicles,or blowing them up.They were armed to the teeth with the most technological weapons money can buy. Their next mission was to infiltrate a gigantic flying fortress powered by very powerful crystals,they do not originate from earth and it was stolen a few years ago by an evil imperator only known as Kardinal.He was an evil phsycological man who killed his own father,who ruled a trade federation that reached almost every country.But now he expanded its function as a rogue military organisation. Who are these agents? let them introduce themselves, The first 4 character sheets will be accpeted,I will check back and accept the best 4
supersonic2000
Top 25 Poster
#22521075Monday, March 15, 2010 1:29 PM GMT

GAH, Do we import them?
SP2398salt
#22521217Monday, March 15, 2010 1:38 PM GMT

Can we even HAVE the sheets?
Jandroy
#22556673Tuesday, March 16, 2010 2:22 AM GMT

Fine-Pine...Here it is: Name: Year of human growth: Gender: Specialty: Nationality: Appearance: Primary Weapon: Secondary Weapon: Biography: Family: Likes waffles?:
Jandroy
#22564232Tuesday, March 16, 2010 10:43 AM GMT

>_> Here it is...
SP2398salt
#22565421Tuesday, March 16, 2010 12:42 PM GMT

Name: Hyndrer Year of human growth: 15 Gender: M Specialty: Strength Nationality: Whichever side is the non-evil side. o_o Appearance: ...You sould know, But its a Green Knuckles with Orange Gloves, and he now has his hair like Sonic's. Primary Weapon: A Katana, thats on Fire. Secondary Weapon: His Fists. =P Biography: N/A Family: ...Maybe...... Likes waffles?: YES!
TAKER38
#22565500Tuesday, March 16, 2010 12:48 PM GMT

Name:Michael 'Irishman' Aardvark Year of human growth:16 Gender:Male Specialty:Long distance shooting, though he has some knowledge about bomb plantation Nationality:Irish-American Appearance:Blondish-Red hair, Aqua eyes, Caucasian skin, 6'1, 96 pounds Primary Weapon:M40A3 Digital camo with 4x16 scope enhanced with Thermal,Night vision, and Normal vision Secondary Weapon:Butterfly knife Biography:He was born a natural killer, in kindergarten he created a bomb and blew up his classroom killing off his entire class and a few passerbys outside and inside. He was never found for it. His family started questioning him after mysterious fires started around the town while he was out. He killed all 4 of them, then hurried off and stole a passageway to America. He slaughtered his way to a good seat. Once at America he faught against gangs. 1 to 30 or so everytime, each time he won. Then the CIA caught him, they pulled him off the streets and sent him through basic training, he needed none of it. He begged for mercy but recieved more than he deserved, he got to be an agent. Family:2 sisters,father,and mother.All deceased. (I deleted this part because I saw nothing of it that would come in)
warrior5646
#22566120Tuesday, March 16, 2010 1:33 PM GMT

Name: Erik "Wavcher" Untervach Year of human growth: 18 Gender: M. Specialty: Hacking, with knowledge of perfectly hiding anywhere. Nationality: German-American Appearance: Extremly pale skin, Unsettled red hair, Pale blue eyes, freckles. 7'1, 100 pounds. Primary Weapon: HKHP7, RED DOT SIGH. Secondary Weapon: Small Mini-Computer Biography: Born in Germany, Erik found it fun to play with the class computers in his school. His compassion led him to join a computer company, HP. He would visit factorys, and help works build computers faster and better. His wealthy life left him to recive lung cancer from sm.oking, and he has little time to live. Family: 1 Brother, Deaceased, Father, Mother, Deaseced Likes waffles?: Yes
BuilderGuy12
#22566360Tuesday, March 16, 2010 1:49 PM GMT

i declare 4th
TAKER38
#22583743Tuesday, March 16, 2010 9:48 PM GMT

(I felt the need to start.) I get ready to sprint for the vehicle that lies infront of me, a Crimson and Midnight Black outlined H3 Alpha Hummer with Orange Siren Lights and Rear View Camera instead of a mirror. I wait for the area to clear before scrambling forth and sliding under the vehicle. I pull the C4 out from my pack and place it on the engine, or at least what I think is the engine. I turn on the detonator and slid out from below the vehicle. I walk around to the back and look into the camera that is sticking out of the rear window which is reflecting the skyscrapers behind me and myself. I click the button and feel a breeze as the Hummar rips apart in a loud eruption of a man-made, electronic, volcano. I turn to the nearest alley and sprint in, I pull up my radio to my mouth, "Target incinerated." I say into the radio; my throat hoarse for reasons unknown. "Ha Ha" The operator says sarcastically. "What about an evac now?" I ask. "Incoming on Westbrook Boulevard. It's a Red Hummer." He replies, "Your not being funny." I repeat. "Im serious." He says trying to rise above the conversation. "Why not something better like a Corvette?" I question, "We can't afford it." He says. I walk out and head 2 blocks to reach Westbrook Boulevard. The hummer pulls out infront of me. The window rolls down and the driver grins. "Jesus Christ, you weren't joking with me." I say suprised. "Get in or walk, your choice." The driver says sternly, ignoring my reactions.
Jandroy
#22602879Wednesday, March 17, 2010 2:40 AM GMT

{I know you are a serious RolePlayer TAKER and I look up to you very much!,but okay,lets just see if you can bear my less developed skills.} {And the villain may suggest KARDINAL,but it isn't a sonic the hedgehog thread XD,im trying new things for once and I got a good start from TAKER...so im going to have to say no to Hyndrer...that name isn't realistic in the human world}
Jandroy
#22603893Wednesday, March 17, 2010 3:04 AM GMT

Name:Elisa Santiago Year of human growth:18 Gender:F Specialty:Perfect 20-20 eyesight,sprinting and first aid Nationality:Filipino Appearance:Long black hair,Brown eyes,fair skin,tall and fairly weighted (Clothing won't be really needed because you'de be travelling around the world...now would you wear a Patrol uniform in the artic?) Primary Weapon: Switches between FAMAS,TAVOR or ENFIELD whenever,she can't decide well... Secondary Weapon:SOCOM MK23 9mm Special Item: Binoculars with night vision Biography:A spoiled princess from a farmer's family.She grew up to help her father take care of the livestock,she was careless at first,but chasing pigs throughout the whole farm was something that made her develop running abilities.As she grew up she never aced academic studies,so she decided to take part in sports competitions and training.The hardened athlete then recieved a enclosed letter from the organisation,she thought hard and it took days for her to decide...will she help out? will she ever achieve her dream of owning a big house for her poor family to live in??The wages stated on the letter were ridiculously high...This decision is a risk to her life.She takes it Family:A deceased mother,her proud father, 2 uncles,2 aunts,a grandmother and grandfather.Not to forget her 3 brothers and her only little sister Likes waffles?:Sure,she likes it with strawberry and sweet cream! (This item is to make sure that no idiots join this thread! XD)
TAKER38
#22611286Wednesday, March 17, 2010 12:10 PM GMT

(Thanks for the comment, Jandroy. I felt the need to post again so I went ahead and typed this up.) I looked out the window of the Hummer as it soared through the desert, heading towards the C.I.A. headquarters. At least this Hummer was a H2 not the type I had blown up, an H3 Alpha. The vehicle was stainless, for it had been washed. No, that was the peasant way of vehicle care. This vehicle really had just been shipped in from Hummer Industries. The endless sand and the prickly, leaf green, cactuses.The vehicle finally pulled to a stop at a small bunker, I opened the door and hopped out. "See you later, maniac driver." I shout towards the front seat. This seemingly anger him as he drove backwards. I dropped my bag and rolled sideways. He smashed over the bag. "Oy, mate there could have been TNT in there." Someone said inside. That someone was my cousin, Agent Wing. I don't bother with the remains of my bag. It has been ripped apart, besides, all that was in there was a old ham sandwich I had packed 4 and a half missions ago, incase your wondering about the half. Its a long story and I doubt you would enjoy it. For short, I had to be evacuated after a piece of a building smashed into my chest. I hurry into the bunker where the security men stand. "Agent Micheal Aardvark." I say. One taps on the door and it opens. I walk into the main section of the bunker. "Sup guys." I say to the Agents discussing a mission. They turn and stare at me grimly except for 1. "Whaz up?" He replys. The agent beside him turns and strikes him with his fist. "Harsh." I mutter before entering my quarters
TAKER38
#22631474Wednesday, March 17, 2010 9:36 PM GMT

(Is anybody going to post?)
Jandroy
#22735896Saturday, March 20, 2010 12:48 AM GMT

Actually,not yet. WE NEED MORE RECRUITS!
Jandroy
#22737011Saturday, March 20, 2010 1:06 AM GMT

Erik,Micheal and Elisa. 2 MORE!!!
Jandroy
#22740244Saturday, March 20, 2010 1:48 AM GMT

{RPs are dying huh? why not check this one out?...I planned this for days.}
Jandroy
#22882958Monday, March 22, 2010 3:47 PM GMT

(I need...more Agents!)
loluntilmypie
#22883389Monday, March 22, 2010 4:05 PM GMT

Name: Dan Vickery Year of human growth: 1994 Gender: Male Specialty: Stealth Nationality: English Appearance: White spiky hair, white tanktop, black fingerless gloves, black jeans, black trainers, grey eyes Primary Weapon: M-16 Secondary Weapon: M1911 Biography: Dislikes greedy humans. Feels he himself could change the way everyone thinks. Family: One father and mother (deceased), and brother (unknown) Likes waffles?: No
Jandroy
#22926727Tuesday, March 23, 2010 2:05 PM GMT

A Strong,rugged leader,a cunning,devious hacker,a speedy,beautiful recon,a smart,psychological stealthman. A great team, One more slot!
Jandroy
#24245623Wednesday, April 14, 2010 12:18 PM GMT

-.- I hate using Bumper cars...its so...Un-economic!! === Human behaviour is economic behaviour.The paticulars may vary but competition for limited resources remains a constant.Need as well as greed have followed us to the stars.
loluntilmypie
#24245681Wednesday, April 14, 2010 12:22 PM GMT

I looked around. "When do we get the free food?" I asked, an almost blank expression on my face.
Jandroy
#24245701Wednesday, April 14, 2010 12:23 PM GMT

Elisa "It's right in front of you..." I said as my head was supported by my hand,the elbow on the table.
Moltro23
#24245728Wednesday, April 14, 2010 12:25 PM GMT

Name: Calto Oako Year of human growth: 1994 Gender: Male Specialty: Acrobatic moves Nationality: USA Appearance: Whits t-shirt Red hair different hair style ever day blue eyes blue jeans Primary Weapon: ak-47 Secondary Weapon: Flashbang grenade Biography: eh... Family: Joe ( Bro) Derel ( bro) Likes waffles?: Yes...
Jandroy
#24245772Wednesday, April 14, 2010 12:27 PM GMT

A Strong,rugged leader. A cunning,devious hacker. A speedy,beautiful recon. A smart,psychological stealthman. And last but not the least, An agile,accurate soldier. A great team,not born,but made. === Chapter 1. Post-Training

of     2   
chevron_rightchevron_rightchevron_right