of     1   

pearljam68
#22546687Monday, March 15, 2010 11:48 PM GMT

Post lyrics to songs you like, without the need for someone to geuss the song!
pearljam68
#22548438Tuesday, March 16, 2010 12:15 AM GMT

I'll start: Gods' Dice by Pearl Jam It's out of my hands making hands meet Crumbling and stumbling reach It's in the cards Your destiny, your sanity in tow Designate my luck Resignate My power has no roots to guide, no role Trust me, rusted minds refuse to go It's meaningless, unwillingness To walk in vain Designate my deal Designate my fill Resignate My will is crashing, synapses flashing slow Days like frame by frame where do they go? Why fight? Forget it Can't I spend it after I go Roll them high Throw them again All God's dice Monkey driven, call this living, ha ha ha To much thought, it's overwrought Minding yours what's mine not yours Will finish us all for sure Designate a life Designate a view Designate my will Designate my god
Crash6351
#22556165Tuesday, March 16, 2010 2:11 AM GMT

Can we post our own? "The Kings Fury" (A songI wrote a long time ago) Way back when, In the land of hatred, In the village in rule of the king, With the knight, the princess, and the wizard, The villan, the prince, and the shopkeeper, The hero's rise, and the will to be, Is now gone with the king, The villans rise, and the king, Shall grow stronger. The king shall crucify us all, Into oblivion, But watch us king, As we refuse to bow down, We've crossed the borders and boundaries, And sacraficed our souls, Now watch us king, As we refuse to bow down. We will feel the king's hatred, We will feel the king's fury, We will feel the king's wrath, We will feel the king's fury. What happened to them? where did they go? Did they all just dissapear and die? We bid ye farewell before we die, And the king shall execute us all, The gillotine is ready. the blades they made sure, That it will cut our heads off, The demons are here and the village, Is just another hell. What? The matters of today, Are just now a thing of the past, But watch us king, As we refuse to bow down, No one can top the work, That we've done over these years, So watch us king, As we refuse to bow down. We will feel the king's hatred, We will feel the king's fury, We will feel the king's wrath, We will feel the king's fury. We will feel the king's hatred, We will feel the king's fury, We will feel the king's wrath, We will feel the king's fury. We will feel the king's hatred, We will feel the king's fury, We will feel the king's wrath, We will feel the king's fury. Feel the kings fury!!!!

of     1