of     1   

UncraftableTurtle
#225573738Sunday, September 24, 2017 7:32 PM GMT

So Every once in a while, I'll get a glitch where my games don't show up on the games page. All the featured, top earning, and all that are not there. Also, the little private chat thing (the little blue bar where you see your chats) is also missing. And you know on the "home" page, those games that appear where you have like "recently played" or "favorited," those just have loading bars. I'm wondering if I should just shut down my Mac or something but, does anybody know how to fix it?
killeryeay
#225573820Sunday, September 24, 2017 7:34 PM GMT

was their just an update?
FlameKid898
#225574105Sunday, September 24, 2017 7:40 PM GMT

Yes, i know this may seem a little mean, but you need to get better wifi, or go closer to the wifi router, just wait for awhile. Idk i had this problem during the hurricane because wifi was slow.
UncraftableTurtle
#225894576Monday, October 02, 2017 8:54 PM GMT

Well, we have super fast internet at my house. And no, I'm not upset at that comment. And, as I am typing this comment, the glitch is happening again. I'm going to see if Roblox needs an update but, I'm really not sure :/
UncraftableTurtle
#225894801Monday, October 02, 2017 9:00 PM GMT

I'm also considering that I am logged in on other devices, and that may be glitching out my Roblox on my main Mac, because I know I'm logged in on my other Mac, that's a lot slower. That Mac is very glitchy and it may be my breaking my account. I am also logged in on my iPad Pro. I'll see if the same thing is happening on another account, to see if it is just mine.

of     1