of     1   

Tranxuility
#225746084Friday, September 29, 2017 10:31 PM GMT

The reason we are doing this is because I realize there is a lot of people asking for a promotion. Ive decided that maybe it's best to do a vote. Every last day of the Month we will do a vote on Ranks. Now if you have any complaints you can message me, or if you have any further questions. This goes for any Hr's friend or My friend. If anyone of your friends will ask for a Hr you can't say yes without permission from me. Yes, I am making a application center to fix this problem with ranks. If you need help with Voting it's simple you go on to the open screen where it will show our group logo and "Ginger Daycare Voting [Date]" then you press "Start Voting" or "Enter" and start, It will first ask you a question If it says "Best Developer" You pick witch is best and move on. The more our community grows the less people I will put on the voting. I cannot nominate everyone because It will take up my time and your time in the day, do you really want to be scrolling down 50 people trying to find someone or someone specific? Just my point, It will take forever, somewhat like It will take "Forever" to right this Forum. If you ask me for a rank, please do not spam my Pms or Messages. It gets very annoying and if you do you will not receive your rank. After awhile you will not need to Message me and I will have a application Center like I have already said. - QveenTxssa

of     1