of     1   

Arevoir
#225984858Thursday, October 05, 2017 1:31 AM GMT

Hello painters, These are a majority of the questions that I am asked on a daily basis. I've decided to provide this forum with the answers in hopes of minimizing confusion and the rate at which I am asked these questions. If your question is not answered here, feel free to send me a message. Q) The game is stuck on the loading prompt and no one is drawing! A) I have majorly improved this bug, however, it may still occur. In order to fix the game, a majority of the server must say FIX in chat. If you are the only person saying FIX, the game will not fix itself, so encourage other players to vote too. Q) I have so many diamonds. Can I cash them in, or what is the purpose of them anyways? A) I made diamonds in order to reward those who guess correctly, and since then, I have been testing many ways in which diamonds could be used. In the future, they may be used to buy cosmetics in-game like a chat prefix, particles, or more colors. Until then, diamonds just give you bragging rights more than anything else. Q) There are a lot of cheaters and players who draw inappropriately. Can you do something, please? A) I try my very best to eliminate these types of players, but there will always be players who take advantage of the game. As of now, there is an automatic moderation bot (AutoModeration) that patrols the servers. If you would like to contribute to my effort of eliminating rule-breakers, PLEASE message me with their FULL username and I will be able to investigate the rest. Q) I accidentally clicked the donation pop-up at the beginning of the game! Paint N' Guess is only running based on donations and there are no other means of income currently. I apologize that you accidentally clicked buy, but refunds will not be given. Once there are other means of earning some kind of an income, that gui pop-up will no longer show up. Once you have bought the donation pass, the game will never ask you to donate again. Q) I bought the donation gamepass intentionally and never got anything! I want a refund! A) The purpose of a donation is to donate, and often times, you will not get anything in return for that donation. However, in-game, at the very least, you will receive a DONATOR tag above your username. For the time being, that will be the least that you receive for donating. Q) I play on a mobile device and drawing is horrible! Please fix it. A) I know, I know! I am so sorry, but for the BEST performance, playing on a computer is mandatory. Paint N' Guess was made with playing on a computer in-mind, and I understand we have a lot of players who use mobile devices. In the future, we do plan on adding a mobile version so gameplay is more smooth, vivid, and enjoyable.

of     1