of     1   

moskil
#227211703Saturday, November 04, 2017 10:00 PM GMT

I: 【Introduction】 II: 【Skills and Qualificationsy】 III: 【My plans for the time as County Council】 IV:【My Experience】 V: 【Conclusion】 I: 【Introduction】 Hello Citizens, tourists, and Deputy's from Lucerne County. My name is moskil and I am currently a Resident. I’ve decided that I have gained more than enough knowledge and strength to be a County Council. I am capable for this role, as you will see throughout this speech. Let’s get started. II: 【Skills and Qualifications】 I am very qualified for this job, as I said in my introduction. I have many ideas planned for Lucerne County, which I believe will help Lucerne County in many ways! I have key skills needed for this role. Here is a handful of them: - Leadership. - Conduct and Approach. - Logical thinking to tackle problems. - Friendly style of speech. - Trustfully person. - I read message and respond to the as fast as I can with good answers. III: 【My plans for the time as County Council】 What is my plan for this job? The plans I will make sure that our Resident are safety and healthcare. I will exceed the Sheriffs and the State Patrol so they can protect us from any Criminal activity. I will do my best to get up departments that aren't up so they can run. I will help our Founder, County Executive, Mayor, Developer's and my other Council member's to get up ideas to help Lucerne County grow and help getting more Tourists to our City.. We want a safe County to live in and a good environment as well. I will talk to the other Council team members so we can have good communication and work together and for Lucerne County. I will stand strong, never give up and be trustfully at my position. IV: 【My Experience】 Many people may know me from a time back in Plainview. I have been CA and CC once of Plainview. I have also worked for Dockland, Hayw########iana, Norway, the UK with developing and Come with Ideas to the State and the City. V: 【Conclusion】 This has came to an end! I’d like to say thank you for taking the time to read my speech, and hope you can understand why I am a strong candidate for County Council. If you have any questions, feel free to ##### ## a PM and I will get back to you soon! Yours Sincerely, moskil, County Council Candidate.
orangebear22
#227216369Saturday, November 04, 2017 11:54 PM GMT

I endorse.

of     1