of     1   

DjangoReinhardt
#227213683Saturday, November 04, 2017 10:47 PM GMT

Dear citizens of the State of Mayflower, This is me applying my candidacy for senator. https://www.roblox.com/library/1154422854/Vote-Django-For-Senate I have been around for a long time. As an adolescent, I supported and was part of The Red Pine Party. Graduated in 1962 from Amelia Law School, I worked for many years as a defendant attorney. I am familiar with international law and worked in many different countries such as the United States of America, in the States of Carver and Aberdeen, Rica Selva and the Federal Republic of Aurelia. However, being an attorney didn't stop me from joining and performing many different tasks. I held shares in Rica Selva's Boxing Club, supported many local communities and business, as I intend to do in the State of Mayflower. After I retired circa 1982, I funded and co-funded many tailoring companies accross the globe, earning quite the name for myself as a designer. But that didn't stop me there, by 1986 I took a second degree and was admitted in the architect society GearWorks, with some of the best creatives I have ever encountered. I understand politics, I know what it takes to bring enjoyment to a country, however in difficult times we must take things seriously. I'm an honest, simple old man. Of course, as a Senator, I will be reasonable enough to interpret and act on legislation of said laws and listen to the voice of the people. There will be times my reasoning will be disliked, particularly by those who are not as humble. Crime-wise, New Haven County is a tribulated place. I will do my best to ensure the safety of our people, however there is just so much that can be done. I believe the problem lies within our system and am willing to help it improve together with other Senators. I don't believe in elitism, if you wish to speak to me about something pertinent that is bothering you about the way things are done, do so. I will actively cooperate with other state officials and the police force to provide you a better ever-growing experience. I, Jean, run for Senator of the State of Mayflower. If you take my word for, sign bellow or contact me. Django
Jlaurdenis
#227213971Saturday, November 04, 2017 10:55 PM GMT

ROBLOX SUCKS ROBLOX SUCKS ROBLOX SUCKS ROBLOX SUCKS ROBLOX SUCKS ROBLOX SUCKS ROBLOX SUCKS ROBLOX SUCKS ROBLOX SUCKS ROBLOX SUCKS ROBLOX SUCKS ROBLOX SUCKS ROBLOX SUCKS ROBLOX SUCKS ROBLOX SUCKS ROBLOX SUCKS ROBLOX SUCKS ROBLOX SUCKS ROBLOX SUCKS ROBLOX SUCKS ROBLOX SUCKS ROBLOX SUCKS ROBLOX SUCKS ROBLOX SUCKS ROBLOX SUCKS ROBLOX SUCKS ROBLOX SUCKS ROBLOX SUCKS ROBLOX SUCKS ROBLOX SUCKS ROBLOX SUCKS ROBLOX SUCKS ROBLOX SUCKS ROBLOX SUCKS ROBLOX SUCKS ROBLOX SUCKS ROBLOX SUCKS ROBLOX SUCKS ROBLOX SUCKS ROBLOX SUCKS ROBLOX SUCKS ROBLOX SUCKS ROBLOX SUCKS ROBLOX SUCKS ROBLOX SUCKS ROBLOX SUCKS ROBLOX SUCKS ROBLOX SUCKS ROBLOX SUCKS ROBLOX SUCKS ROBLOX SUCKS ROBLOX SUCKS ROBLOX SUCKS ROBLOX SUCKS ROBLOX SUCKS ROBLOX SUCKS ROBLOX SUCKS ROBLOX SUCKS ROBLOX SUCKS ROBLOX SUCKS ROBLOX SUCKS ROBLOX SUCKS ROBLOX SUCKS ROBLOX ADMINS SUCK
armor008
#227213995Saturday, November 04, 2017 10:56 PM GMT

one dislike from me
MtnDewInc
#227214051Saturday, November 04, 2017 10:57 PM GMT

stick to playing guitar, django.
JohnDAbruzzi
#227214189Saturday, November 04, 2017 11:00 PM GMT

Signed, John D. Abruzzi
22_66
#227218329Sunday, November 05, 2017 12:44 AM GMT

Signed, 22_66
Bunniesuicides
#227233590Sunday, November 05, 2017 10:19 AM GMT

Signed, BunBun. Btw I'm a bounty hunter for everyone, citizens, police, ######### you name it. I do locating and eliminating for certain prices. You know where to find me, actually you don't.. But that's the whole point.
djrocking123
#228383197Sunday, December 03, 2017 4:08 PM GMT

Signed Djrocking123

of     1