of     1   

Typical_Zay
#227517180Monday, November 13, 2017 12:47 PM GMT

Subway | Handbook REQUIREMENTS •Must have at least 100 or more members. •Must have good staff members. •Willing to attend events. •Must be active. •Must be willing to help. --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Acceptance. •When you are accepted you HAVE to be in Subway's group, you will be ranked to [2] Business Partner if it is accepted. --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Application Group Name: Members: Active, Yes/No: 1) Why do you want to be an alliance of Subway? 2) Have you met the requirements? 3) What is a short description of your group? 4) Will you benefit us? ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- END Signed by, Typical_Zay.
SnapRich1453
#227597370Thursday, November 16, 2017 3:50 AM GMT

Hello this is my App I want to be staff or ###### because this a chance I could never get and this is the only simple game I've found that could be super fun like its subway I love subway. Yes I have I know what to say I've seen a lot of people do the job and do it right so i.m sure I #### the requirements. I do own a group if that's what you mean on number # Yes I think I was benefit you as I am a good worker and player on roblox on ############## my old account I've been plying sence #### sorry for ####### Sigh Snaprich1453
littleGIZMoKITTEN
#227684462Saturday, November 18, 2017 9:37 PM GMT

I want to join subway and be an employee because I love helping people,And I now would love to work here to help and be active all the time if im aloud to be an employee, but if I don't succeed i'll still be happy to be a active/very nice customer.I'd like to say have a nice day!.

of     1