of     1   

Stavan_BAPS
#227566183Wednesday, November 15, 2017 2:11 AM GMT

Greetings My Fellow Americans! My name is Stavan_BAPS, and I am officially casting my ballot in the election for the United States Senate. If elected, I will do my very best to help the government make this country successful once more! When I first joined, there were almost a hundred thousand members in the group. However as time progressed, that number has shrunk to eighty-five thousand. In my opinion, I feel that the reason people are leaving is because of the lack of different government activities. Another reason is that people are simply not informed enough about the jobs available. Many either fail miserably or just lose interest because of the fact that they don't know how to do their jobs. That is why, an idea I had was maybe having an academy for all departments. They could be run by current employees or separate teachers, and they would teach the fundamentals of working in said department. Another thing I noticed is that many citizens during a D.C. shoot-out have no way of protecting themselves. That is why I propose we write a law that gives Med-Kits to Citizens. Make no mistake, this does NOT permit to immigrants. Making the citizens of this nation safer is a big priority. I am not sure if this idea specifically has been debated on in congress before so please forgive me if it is a repeat of someone else's idea. This is just something I feel needs to be done. I will be running as a Democrat because I believe in a strong federal government to serve the people. However, I will make sure to the best of my ability that the government doesn't get too powerful. I hate authoritarianism and I will fight against it for the rest of my days. I may not look sophisticated, but I only ask that you give me a chance. I will try my best to make this group more fun for everyone. I thank you for reading my speech, and I hope you do sign as well. God Bless America! Signed, Stavan_BAPS
Spooksies
#227589474Wednesday, November 15, 2017 11:49 PM GMT

Signed, Spooksies Ballot for House of Representatives
UD_V
#227592080Thursday, November 16, 2017 1:05 AM GMT

Signed UD
Ocean1237
#227595168Thursday, November 16, 2017 2:42 AM GMT

Signed,
LightOfPapa
#227621732Friday, November 17, 2017 1:21 AM GMT

Signed, LightOfPapa