of     1   

dalickman
#227569828Wednesday, November 15, 2017 4:24 AM GMT

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Junkrat. The character extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of Game sense and positioning most of the games will be lost by a typical player. There's also Junkrat’s unfun burst damage, which is deftly woven into his playstyle - his personal philosophy draws heavily from one note characters, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of Junkrat’s complexity, to realize that they're not just complex- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike Junkrat truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn't appreciate, for instance, the skill in blindly shooting into the general direction of the enemy team. which itself is a cryptic reference to prokaryotic cells. I'm smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as #### ######## genius unfolds itself on their computer monitors. What fools... how I pity them. And yes by the way, I DO have a Junkrat tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It's for the ladies' eyes only- And even they have to demonstrate that they're within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand.
TwiIightFox
#227569859Wednesday, November 15, 2017 4:25 AM GMT

woah is that a GOLD junkrat gun??
LysanderAurelius
#227569870Wednesday, November 15, 2017 4:25 AM GMT

GOLDEN RAT?
LordHalo1157
#227569926Wednesday, November 15, 2017 4:27 AM GMT

Well, I was looking for a good tycoon and movie! Thanks!
SlouchyBoom17
#227569934Wednesday, November 15, 2017 4:27 AM GMT

I like rats

of     1