of     1   

AxisPolo
#227591566Thursday, November 16, 2017 12:47 AM GMT

You can copy the following question while doing an interview: --- I have some few rules and tips for y'all before we start, so please listen up. :) Rule 1 | Please remember to use grammar punctuation at all times, this will help your chance of passing the interview. Rule 2 | Our interviewer have the right to not pass you if you did not meet our standard. Rule 3 | Please be kind and respectful to our workers because they are giving up their own time to come interview you. ________________________________________________________________________________________ Rule 4 | Promotion is always earned, not asked for! Q1) What is your intro/greetings to our customers? Q2) What would you do to benefit our group? (Please be detailed) Q3) Please correct the following sentence: "i cme 2 dis intervew so i cen wrk at buble c4f3" Q4) What would you do if you encountered a troller? Q5)Why do you want this job here at Bubble Cafe? Q6) Are you currently/previously worked in any cafe groups before? Q7) On a scale of #### ### #### is your grammar and punctuation? Q8) On a scale 1-10, how active are you?

of     1