of     1   

FluidMe
#227620975Friday, November 17, 2017 12:59 AM GMT

I can't do it I want someone else too :< Gallerific! The game about creativeness. How to play: You are given a budget (may vary by how many games have been won by player), and with that budget, you can buy different colors of paint, different paint textures, and certain tools you would like to use for that round. More choices are given through game passes. You only have 3-5 minutes to shop. After the shopping session, comes the actual part when you will start painting. The thing you have to draw (Ex. dog, tree, eye) and the theme (Ex. cartoony, pixelated, abstract) will be given before you shop so you know what you want to use for the certain theme and object. When you paint, you will be given 5 minutes to use your tools and paints to make a masterpiece. Paints have a limit on how much is used, and there are more paint choices for people with game passes. When the painting session is done, you can choose a little intro animation (Ex. smoke, paint drips, confetti) to give your piece a little pop. -=-=-=-=- Here comes the next part, voting. This will be out of 10, and everyone has a 15 second to vote for their favorite. Every time it switches, the curtains will close and reopen, showing the intro animation, the canvas in the middle, and the exhibit (room) the single painting is in. At the end, there will be one true winner, and on the stage, it’ll show the painting, out of the exhibit, crowded around with people excited about the artwork. Then, the curtains will close again, and the other two people will be shown with the artwork in their hand. Did I mention everyone will get a starting character than can customize with coins (different than budget cash)? -=-=-=-=- Lobby: The only ideas I have for this so far, is that there will be an artwork of the day/week, and next to it are leaderboards and a place to submit art for weekly/monthly competitions. During competitions, when you want to submit something, you have all the tools and paints (minus game passes unless bought) to use. For the painting of the day/week, you can submit your own or someone else’s when you vote for the artworks during the voting session. -=-=-=-=- Gamepasses: -Layers: Artwork layers YAYAYAYYAY. -Furniture/Decorations packs 1 and 2: Give you the ability (if have the time) to customize your exhibit area around the painting. #### Starting characters: Give you the ability to have your starting character as one of the 4 in the pack, which can also be customizable (People in the pack not yet confirmed). You also have more hats (which are better than the other ones) and clothes you can buy for the DL############### -G#####n the dark paint: Glows in the dark. Duh. -Invisible Ink: Can only be shown when lights turn off during the voting session. -=-=-=-=- Updates: -Frames: That's it -Paparazzi: When the voting session for your artwork is happening, the better yo####u######verage, the more people will crowd around it. Final number given at the end of each voting session. -Different sized canvases: Pretty explanatory. -SELL YOUR CRAP: At the end of the round, if you are in first, you have 20 seconds to try to sell your artwork for 1-1500 cash. the higher the price, the more likely no one will buy it. If someone buys it, it will be added to the amount of cash you got from winning the game. -=-=-=-=- That's it, and….my hands hurt. You don’t have to do the idea its just a suggestion. Thanks tho. -FluidMe
FluidMe
#227623826Friday, November 17, 2017 2:35 AM GMT

lol imma post this on the script one too
NoticeMeKittys
#227624561Friday, November 17, 2017 3:00 AM GMT

I'll do it.
FluidMe
#227632375Friday, November 17, 2017 11:26 AM GMT

Okay...

of     1