of     1   

Tottenham_Hotspur
#227660365Saturday, November 18, 2017 8:09 AM GMT

i became a mod a couple of days ago and now i'm running under the trusted man label if i become the ccd chairman i will do everything i can to be as biased as possible i was gonna tell you to vote for eeoa but i looked at results and somehow i'm ahead of him (?) and i never say no to more power so vote me for ccd chairman, theagent008 will probably end up doing most of the work anyways (will force her to rejoin this game)
Tottenham_Hotspur
#227660389Saturday, November 18, 2017 8:11 AM GMT

I'D LIKE TO THANK THE 3 PEOPLE WHO VOTED FOR ME BESIDES ME VOTE ME FOR MEMES AND SO I CAN USE CORRUPTION TO MAKE TFC KINDA GOOD AGAIN
HVAX
#227660526Saturday, November 18, 2017 8:20 AM GMT

Can I vote for you on this thread IF so yes
Tottenham_Hotspur
#227660637Saturday, November 18, 2017 8:28 AM GMT

i'm in 2nd###a#####om meme votes so here's what i'd actually do unironically -I'd have minimal intervention in CCD chat itself and keep it fairly unmoderated. -I'd create a court system which 2 clans can use if they get a conflict mid war to determine who wins and/or if something was a autowin -I'd create a arbitration system to help smooth out war term negotiation and renegotiation (ofc both court and arbitration are only if both clans WANT it) -I'd try to revive the ROBLOX clan wiki -I'd try to have the clannies go well and be more official-y -Would create a centralized group which won't be dumb like WCoR -Create a matchmaking system to help clans find enemies around their stature to war -Competition for GRP All I can think of from the top of my head. I'm not going to try to revive the clan world, IMO more organization can't do that, and hell I'm not going to try to turn this into WCoR 2.0 which was an attempt to organize all clans under its banner I'd like to create something which simply provides alot of resources to facilitate some of the worst parts of the clan world
Tottenham_Hotspur
#227660662Saturday, November 18, 2017 8:30 AM GMT

@hvax the link to the poll is in the CCD announcements channel, please vote for me there and together we can defeat the lordhammy menace
Tottenham_Hotspur
#227660803Saturday, November 18, 2017 8:39 AM GMT

10-10 WHO WANTS TO BE THE T-T-TIEBREAKER
Tottenham_Hotspur
#227677468Saturday, November 18, 2017 7:00 PM GMT

happy morning apparently i fell behind while i was a sleep so i need more votes

of     1