of     1   

drainsights
#227750544Monday, November 20, 2017 3:04 AM GMT

HAZARDOUS RESPONSE PROGRAM Greetings, This document will contain information regarding entry to the Hazardous Response Program. What is the HRP? The Hazardous Response Program is our elite combat/patrol team. We specialize in combat, leading patrols and emergency responses. We let nothing get past our ways; knowing that this unit has the best law enforcers in FPS.. Before you would want to tryout for this prestigious unit, you are expected to have these requirements. MUST BE IN FPS FOR ONE WEEK OR MORE MUST BE A FIELD AGENT If you reach these requirements, Direct Message me via Descord. There will be two parts of this tryout, one will be an interview testing your overall knowledge and social interactions. The other part will be a one on one combat match between me, You will have a warmup round up to two kills. The real match will be a fight up to 5. You will be marked out of 60. You will be marked on the following; Aim, Tactics and Terrain. For each category you will be marked out of 20, even if you do lose you may still pass depending on how you did. You will need to score 32 and above to pass. If you have any questions, feel free to private message me. Signed, drainsights, Commander of the Hazardous Response Program

of     1