of     1   

DatGuyFreerunnerx
#227809836Tuesday, November 21, 2017 6:45 PM GMT

So Roblox has worked for years no problems at all. Now all of a sudden games won't work they just won't load at all. I enabled performance stats and I presume Recv is the statistic that shows how much data your client is receiving from the server. The target is set to 50.00 KB/s what happens when I launch a game for example Phantom Forces the Current statistic in this case caps at a certain KB/s when I tried launching the game current capped at 404.55 KB/s now when the game first starts up if you look at average is rises up until it hits the current speed and competently stops as If i'm not receiving any data. I could leave the Roblox Player open for hours and the game still won't download nothing happens. This happens for every game literally every game on the site won't download so I can't play it. The only thing I have been able to play is my own default place which is a grass baseplate and nothing else. I have tried the usually fixes reinstalling Roblox turning my computer on and off resetting the router to factory settings. Even messing around with Anti-virus settings firewall settings. Nothing seems to work. I don't understand how the game could work fine without any problems for years and then all of a sudden just not work. In case you're wondering (I have seen this in many posts as replies) No my computer is not bad and I don't need to buy a new one and also my Internet isn't the best around but it's more than enough and has been for years. PC Specs: - CPU: Intel(R) i7-3770 ####### - GPU: MSI GeForce GTX 1070 GAMING X - RAM: #### #### - OS: Windows 10
Ashley_Phantom
#227810326Tuesday, November 21, 2017 6:58 PM GMT

Hmm, computer specifications are rarely related to internet problems, and your computer is really capable. This issue sometimes happens when you try to use a VPN, which is blocked by ROBLOX, check if you don't have one on. Try using a different device like a phone or a laptop and see what happens. // ASUS GTX 1070 STRIX / i7 6700K
Sinthis
#227810691Tuesday, November 21, 2017 7:09 PM GMT

Check the Network tab in the Settings popup in Studio.

of     1