of     1   

C_Sharper
#227811223Tuesday, November 21, 2017 7:26 PM GMT

Hey guys, so I've been working on this for quite awhile now, but I can't find a working solution. The layout regarding where the slider is located is: GUI > SlidersMainFrame > MySliderFrame > TheRealSlider The SlidersMainFrame is holding together all the different options, which in this case is "MySliderFrame." Then, "TheRealSlider" is the actual frame that you can slide, setting the value of the option. Like volume, etc. I got it working at first, using a MouseMoved event on the slider object, and then I aligned the object right on the mouse by offsetting the Y value of the MouseMoved event by a number to correct the offset. I figured it was finished after this. However, when I tested it in a server, (the window was bigger than studio) I expected it to not work as accurately because I offsetted the Y value of the MouseMoved event by OFFSET. So that would not work on all screen sizes, and sure enough, I was right. As I was dragging the sliders, they would all instantly go all the way down the slider bar and therefor, leaving me with no possible way to move them from that position... Any ideas or examples on how to achieve this?? Thanks. :p
C_Sharper
#227811770Tuesday, November 21, 2017 7:41 PM GMT

Pretty sure I figured it out C: Thanks anyway.
Preselect
#227811879Tuesday, November 21, 2017 7:45 PM GMT

If you do make this, could you perhaps make it open source? I can't, for the life of me, figure out how to make a slider. It's very interesting though!
chimmihc
#227812784Tuesday, November 21, 2017 8:14 PM GMT

sjr04
#227814016Tuesday, November 21, 2017 8:46 PM GMT

tween position i think

of     1