of     1   

Alphaminusone
#228109644Sunday, November 26, 2017 9:13 PM GMT

I have this script for custom spawners. When a player joins they are assigned a spawner. When they leave it is removed. I want to make it so that when they reset they go back to their assigned spawner. How can I do this? I found a spawn function on the wiki, but it looked like it was for something else. -How to I make it so that when they reset they go to their assigned spawner? local AvailableSpawners = {game(dot)Workspace(dot)Spawner1-6[Roblox Filters my code out here]} local TakenSpawners = {} game.Players.PlayerAdded:Connect(function(plr) local random = math.random(1 , #AvailableSpawners) local spawner = AvailableSpawners[random] table.remove(AvailableSpawners , random) table.insert(TakenSpawners , spawner) spawner.Owner.Value = plr.Name plr.CharacterAdded:Connect(function(char) char:MoveTo(spawner.Position) end) end) ------------------------------------------- game.Players.PlayerRemoving:Connect(function(plr) for i , v in TakenSpawners do if v.Owner.Value == plr.Name then v.Owner.Value = "NoOwner" table.remove(TakenSpawners , i) table.insert(AvailableSpawners , v) end end end)
Alphaminusone
#228110435Sunday, November 26, 2017 9:25 PM GMT

Bump
balcktack
#228112685Sunday, November 26, 2017 10:00 PM GMT

give the player a object value that contains the spawner and test when ever humanoid.Died move them to the object value
UpbeatBamalot
#228225048Wednesday, November 29, 2017 1:35 PM GMT

I had a good response to other thread... I clarified it on other thread as well.

of     1