of     1   

ZacharyRyany
#228276255Friday, December 01, 2017 12:10 AM GMT

"The Fallen King" Artists - Aggie Warriors ft. Jiggy J (Chorus) - Uh, time to recognize the Fallen King, c'mon em get back in the ring, you can't just leave us hanging with these softies who'll ruin this thing, Raz a Guhl takin' off the ring, this is like a bullet not just a sting, we need to raise up the Fallen King... [Verse -Jiggy J] He's a fallen King, you better show some respect. Talk bad about him, I'll keep you in check. You can't quit, I won't let them lower your coffin, But you're on a train and there won't be no stoppin. Just another mess that don't need a ####### You inspired me, that all rappers don't have to be black, I'll do whatever it takes to bring your [A] back, Now we're stuck with ######## that can't hardly rap. If you're going down, tell me who's responsible. I'm ready to launch a missile but it just ain't launchable, You're the reason that I feel inspired, Now rap's just gonna be like milk that's expired, My world will go down if you are retired. That's my verse. Tell me if you want me to make a different verse. (Chorus) - Uh, time to recognize the Fallen King, c'mon em get back in the ring, you can't just leave us hanging with these softies who'll ruin this thing, Raz a Guhl takin' off the ring, this is like a bullet not just a sting, we need to raise up the Fallen King... (Verse 2 - Aggie Warriors) - I grew up listening to Em, Biggie, and Tupac, this betrayal feels like two shots, gonna cause some homies to wanna fly from the rooftops. Eminem is a legend, he the man he even showed us some real life through Stan, He'll always be a King from Texas to Iran, if he got the heart, he'll be back again, this was for you Em from me and a friend... (Chorus) - Uh, time to recognize the Fallen King, c'mon em get back in the ring, you can't just leave us hanging with these softies who'll ruin this thing, Raz a Guhl takin' off the ring, this is like a bullet not just a sting, we need to raise up the Fallen King...
MaleficusFreud
#228276346Friday, December 01, 2017 12:13 AM GMT

white nationalism
ZacharyRyany
#228283882Friday, December 01, 2017 4:19 AM GMT

Where is the white nationalism.....
Altair551
#228284887Friday, December 01, 2017 5:05 AM GMT

hot track brother HH

of     1