of     1   

kleet
#228345177Saturday, December 02, 2017 9:04 PM GMT

Hello everyone! I this post is to explain the event that is going on for those not able to get onto the PDF. The PDF was posted December 1st, 2017. Hey, awesome community member! Haven’t you heard the holidays are just around the corner? This year some friends and I would love to challenge everyone to a rice giving battle! There is. This amazing place called free rice where you can answer questions about English, math, language and so much more! The best part is every question you get right will donate rice to people in need of food. We want everyone to rise up and answer as many questions as possible. If you search and sign up on free rice and then go to the “Group” tab and find the group Give The Gift Of Rice ROBLOX 2017 and once you joined you will be linked to our group! (Theremay or may not be a reward for the top three players to give the most rice this season). So, my challenge to you starting December 1, 2017, spend five minutes a day and give some rice. You are more than welcome to spend more time but just five minutes will make a major impact. Remember while you are celebrating with friends and family that there are those less fortunate. Enjoy the time with everyone around and perhaps ask them to play as well. The more rice then the more we can prove we all care. Good luck and let the rice giving BEGIN! -Kleet/Jamie If you need help feel free to contact. Roblox: kleet or dis: Kleet (Jamie)#1092
Supercell_Gaming101
#228378505Sunday, December 03, 2017 2:15 PM GMT

Jamie, what is the link to the group? I cant find it ~Jacob

of     1