of     1   

IEUANHOWELLS1
#228357846Sunday, December 03, 2017 1:41 AM GMT

Hello everyone, I am IEUANHOWELLS1, and I am running for governor within the state of NYC, my chosen Lt.Governor will be gamerRicky3. Do you want change in NYC for the better?, do you want your voice heard, and action taken!, then vote for me as your governor, we take action at every step, and will not stop until we succeed. Our goal within NYC is not to take action in a bad way, but to bring the NYC we have to it's best point, and do everything in our power to benefit it. Our staff, House of reps, and senate will be chosen carefully with a lot of profession. Our current staff will be evaluated and decided whether they are fit for their job. We as a team will bring the NYC state activity, profession, and most importantly, action.You all have a voice, if we come into power, everyone's voice will be heard. We would like to work closely with every department in NYC, and help them in any way. We will not stop until we succeed Join us today, If you want to improve the way NYC runs, #Ieuan&Ricky4governor
0PER4T0RJ0KER
#228357894Sunday, December 03, 2017 1:42 AM GMT

That's cool. Seems cool for me and you. Don't know, don't know how. Why? Why not. Just passing by >:)
AndyisAwesomebadboy
#228361055Sunday, December 03, 2017 3:06 AM GMT

I am going to vote 4 you!

of     1