chevron_leftchevron_leftchevron_left
    of     2   

IPoisonedYourCookies
#228375320Sunday, December 03, 2017 12:26 PM GMT

Paragraph 2 is also long, much longer. I am developing a GUI for a shop menu. And you probably aren’t. I am a very busy game dev working with my new game “Inflatable Ducks 2!” I have spent 81 hours on this now. While you are busy foruming, I will also make duck skins and many more microtransactions to come! Anyways if you didn’t hear what I said here is it again: Paragraph 2 is also long, much longer. I am developing a GUI for a shop menu. And you probably aren’t. I am a very busy game dev working with my new game “Inflatable Ducks 2!” I have spent 81 hours on this now. While you are busy foruming, I will also make duck skins and many more microtransactions to come! Anyways if you didn’t hear what I said here is it again: Paragraph 2 is also long, much longer. I am developing a GUI for a shop menu. And you probably aren’t. I am a very busy game dev working with my new game “Inflatable Ducks 2!” I have spent 81 hours on this now. While you are busy foruming, I will also make duck skins and many more microtransactions to come! Anyways if you didn’t hear what I said here is it again: Paragraph 2 is also long, much longer. I am developing a GUI for a shop menu. And you probably aren’t. I am a very busy game dev working with my new game “Inflatable Ducks 2!” I have spent 81 hours on this now. While you are busy foruming, I will also make duck skins and many more microtransactions to come! Anyways if you didn’t hear what I said here is it again: Paragraph 2 is also long, much longer. I am developing a GUI for a shop menu. And you probably aren’t. I am a very busy game dev working with my new game “Inflatable Ducks 2!” I have spent 81 hours on this now. While you are busy foruming, I will also make duck skins and many more microtransactions to come! Anyways if you didn’t hear what I said here is it again: Paragraph 2 is also long, much longer. I am developing a GUI for a shop menu. And you probably aren’t. I am a very busy game dev working with my new game “Inflatable Ducks 2!” I have spent 81 hours on this now. While you are busy foruming, I will also make duck skins and many more microtransactions to come! Anyways if you didn’t hear what I said here is it again, but I know your tired of it, so lets end it right now.
Stoopid_f2p
#228375348Sunday, December 03, 2017 12:27 PM GMT

CHRISTMAS UPDATE FRIDAY UPDATE FREE WEDNESDAY PLS PLAY MY GAME OR I WILL REPORT YOU TO ROBLOX LOL
IPoisonedYourCookies
#228375451Sunday, December 03, 2017 12:31 PM GMT

I am now done with the shop menu, I will forwardly continue to the next one, but before I move on I will tell you that I will soon make an giant robot mega inflatable duck boss, by the way it’s possible this entire paragraph is in 1 sentence, moving on we can see my game is über high quality, did I say über you ask, well it’s just autocorrect, Cya! I am now done with the shop menu, I will forwardly continue to the next one, but before I move on I will tell you that I will soon make an giant robot mega inflatable duck boss, by the way it’s possible this entire paragraph is in 1 sentence, moving on we can see my game is über high quality, did I say über you ask, well it’s just autocorrect, Cya! I am now done with the shop menu, I will forwardly continue to the next one, but before I move on I will tell you that I will soon make an giant robot mega inflatable duck boss, by the way it’s possible this entire paragraph is in 1 sentence, moving on we can see my game is über high quality, did I say über you ask, well it’s just autocorrect, Cya! I am now done with the shop menu, I will forwardly continue to the next one, but before I move on I will tell you that I will soon make an giant robot mega inflatable duck boss, by the way it’s possible this entire paragraph is in 1 sentence, moving on we can see my game is über high quality, did I say über you ask, well it’s just autocorrect, Cya! I am now done with the shop menu, I will forwardly continue to the next one, but before I move on I will tell you that I will soon make an giant robot mega inflatable duck boss, by the way it’s possible this entire paragraph is in 1 sentence, moving on we can see my game is über high quality, did I say über you ask, well it’s just autocorrect, Cya! I am now done with the shop menu, I will forwardly continue to the next one, but before I move on I will tell you that I will soon make an giant robot mega inflatable duck boss, by the way it’s possible this entire paragraph is in 1 sentence, moving on we can see my game is über high quality, did I say über you ask, well it’s just autocorrect, Cya!
Intercxptionz
#228375492Sunday, December 03, 2017 12:33 PM GMT

HEY ITS ME DXPEFRESH AND I ALREADY GOT 1.5MIL VISITS :OOOO
Suolatikku
#228375541Sunday, December 03, 2017 12:35 PM GMT

Hey guys! Introcuding the new *removes features* R69! Now with even more *removed features* that restrict your imagination! We don't want the game to become too confusing for the new players ;)

chevron_leftchevron_leftchevron_left
    of     2