of     1   

goteam3
#228414535Monday, December 04, 2017 3:16 AM GMT

So, another sponsored event, this time being Star Wars. With "The Last Jedi" being released, I assume that Roblox thought "Man, we can make LOADS of money with this!" I decided to try and get all the prizes, and so far, I have got all but one (you will see which one and why later on). This time, I will divide my experience of each game separately, so it easier to read and see specific details of each challenge, then I will give my overall thoughts on the event. Red vs. Blue vs. Green vs. Yellow: I actually have never played this game before. I saw that this was made in 2008, and it shows. The game is simple, and I mean REALLY simple, so I question why they chose this game over others. Anyways, the two objectives were also simple (surprise, surprise). I managed to beat both of them in under an hour. Yeah, it's THAT easy. Epic Minigames: Epic Minigames always seems like an easy target for events like this. However, the two challenges are actually quite different with each other. The Laser Tag one is quite easy, as I managed to beat it on my first try. The Black Hole objective however... IT SUCKED. It is VERY easy to fall off, and if you fail, you have to WAIT until it appears again. I hate when events force you to wait to complete an objective(much like Design It was in the Bloxgiving event). However, it nothing like the last game. Field of Battle: Oh, Field of Battle... I think that THIS is the worst game in this event. Why? Because of how this game works and the difficulty. As you might have guessed, this is the game I don't have all the prizes for. The Yeti one is a bit of a hassle. You need to get orbs in order to awaken a Yeti. Sounds simple right? Wrong! You also need to make sure the other team doesn't get the orbs for their team. If you just started, and a high leveled opponent get the orb, you better hope someone else handles it. It's just a mess. But nothing compares to the Ice Gem mission. You need to defeat a level 20(or 30) boss to obtain materials to mine gems. hope you can grind well! Seriously, I saw many people BEGGING to kill the ice monsters,as well as people trading to gather the materials together. It kinda shows how terrible this game is for events. Oh boy, that's a lot of text! Before I conclude this, I want to talk about the prizes. Prizes: Meh. I only think the helmet and necklace look cool to have AFTER this event. Overall: Again, we have another event that COULD have been cool, but got ruined by poor choices and being a really underwhelming event. I just wish that we can have events like Egg Hunt 2017 and Hallow's Eve. These two event are GREAT, in my opinion, mainly do to the fact that they UNQUIE games to play. Hopefully, Roblox decides to step up their game for future events.
SoulSplit
#228414579Monday, December 04, 2017 3:18 AM GMT

I honestly have no idea what I'm doing in Field of Battle. Nothing is specified and as someone who has never played the game I have no clue where or what to do. r+://898061205 [HEARTSPASM]
Youre_Dad
#228414648Monday, December 04, 2017 3:20 AM GMT

So, another sponsored event, this time being Star Wars. With "The Last Jedi" being released, I assume that Roblox thought "Man, we can make LOADS of money with this!" I decided to try and get all the prizes, and so far, I have got all but one (you will see which one and why later on). This time, I will divide my experience of each game separately, so it easier to read and see specific details of each challenge, then I will give my overall thoughts on the event. Red vs. Blue vs. Green vs. Yellow: I actually have never played this game before. I saw that this was made in 2008, and it shows. The game is simple, and I mean REALLY simple, so I question why they chose this game over others. Anyways, the two objectives were also simple (surprise, surprise). I managed to beat both of them in under an hour. Yeah, it's THAT easy. Epic Minigames: Epic Minigames always seems like an easy target for events like this. However, the two challenges are actually quite different with each other. The Laser Tag one is quite easy, as I managed to beat it on my first try. The Black Hole objective however... IT SUCKED. It is VERY easy to fall off, and if you fail, you have to WAIT until it appears again. I hate when events force you to wait to complete an objective(much like Design It was in the Bloxgiving event). However, it nothing like the last game. Field of Battle: Oh, Field of Battle... I think that THIS is the worst game in this event. Why? Because of how this game works and the difficulty. As you might have guessed, this is the game I don't have all the prizes for. The Yeti one is a bit of a hassle. You need to get orbs in order to awaken a Yeti. Sounds simple right? Wrong! You also need to make sure the other team doesn't get the orbs for their team. If you just started, and a high leveled opponent get the orb, you better hope someone else handles it. It's just a mess. But nothing compares to the Ice Gem mission. You need to defeat a level 20(or 30) boss to obtain materials to mine gems. hope you can grind well! Seriously, I saw many people BEGGING to kill the ice monsters,as well as people trading to gather the materials together. It kinda shows how terrible this game is for events. Oh boy, that's a lot of text! Before I conclude this, I want to talk about the prizes. Prizes: Meh. I only think the helmet and necklace look cool to have AFTER this event. Overall: Again, we have another event that COULD have been cool, but got ruined by poor choices and being a really underwhelming event. I just wish that we can have events like Egg Hunt 2017 and Hallow's Eve. These two event are GREAT, in my opinion, mainly do to the fact that they UNQUIE games to play. Hopefully, Roblox decides to step up their game for future events. these forums are my territory 🔫🔫, don't MESS with me 🏆 and my gang 👪 when you're on my territory, i could end you 💀💯
goteam3
#228414665Monday, December 04, 2017 3:21 AM GMT

Uh.... Sorry?
forgen24
#228414734Monday, December 04, 2017 3:23 AM GMT

I disagree red vs. blue vs. green vs. yellow was by far the worst game out of the whole bunch you could barely shoot your rocket launcher without blowing yourself up accidentally
goteam3
#228414830Monday, December 04, 2017 3:26 AM GMT

Yeah, I think that RvBvGvY is the second worst game here. Besides, I was talking more about the objectives themselves, not the game as a whole, and Field of Battles takes it by a long shot. If I was talking the whole game, RvBvGvY would be at the top.
Eagleman443
#228414889Monday, December 04, 2017 3:28 AM GMT

Ikr Like I wanted the shoulder canon so bad, but since it’s hard, it’s impossible to get Not ready reading siggy. Abort, Retry, Fail?
Eagleman443
#228415410Monday, December 04, 2017 3:46 AM GMT

Bump
derpydeadlox
#228415473Monday, December 04, 2017 3:48 AM GMT

field of battle makes no sense everytime i tried to go to the yeti or the other thing some high level guy just swoops in and attacks me (i'm around level music14 and even then its still impossible with high level people swooping in and ambushing newbies)
TheGlazedRhinoceros
#228415740Monday, December 04, 2017 3:57 AM GMT

I sort of had an idea of what I was doing in FoB because of Battle Arena 2016, but it was just a mess. Even with a VIP server and some friends it took forever. Minigames was good, I just didn't like waiting for the black hole game. RvBvGvY is a classic brick battle, but it is the most lazily put together game with gamepass buttons and youtube adverts all around the map. I'm a nerd so I love the Star Wars prizes. Non sponsored ones are quite cool too in my opinion. Now onto Roblox Holiday and 2018!
XJR
#228416348Monday, December 04, 2017 4:19 AM GMT

free items so I liked it My siggy is better than yours
DashaTheGhost
#228416519Monday, December 04, 2017 4:26 AM GMT

Nobody actually cares, nor is anybody going to read this. But I will just so you get ticked. 1. Roblox is a company, not a single person. I say this thousands of times, they need to power every server, pay for every ad, keep every account up, keep the entire site up, pay every admin, mod, dev, or just worker in general. The point of every company is to make company. 2. They have to be easy. 3. "different with eachother" 4. They have to be easy x2. 5. Be more patient, stop whining. 6. Be more patient, stop whining x2. 7. This happens on every event. People suck at it so they just ask for stuff. 8. The entire end bit was too cringey to read through 9. Most of the hallows eve and egg hunts are sponsored and run on all sorts of games 10. They won't make a unique game for a little event that the people probably gave only a few dollars for sponsoring it. 11. It's difficult to run a company, stop whining.
goteam3
#228416853Monday, December 04, 2017 4:38 AM GMT

Wow... Let me just... 1. I was talking more about the GAMES and they are made by independent people. 2. Literally one of my biggest points against this event was that IT WAS TOO HARD TO COMPLETE. 3. Where did I make this error? 4. You really just repeated a point for no reason... 5. and 6. Now you just repeat the same thing in a ROW. Also, How do I be more patient in a Roblox event? 7. I was saying that if you need to get other people for help, that's a bad thing. 8. "Cringe". A word used to upset people because they have no other reasons for no liking something. 9. You know what they had that Space Battle doesn't? ORIGINAL GAMES. 10. You... do know have big Star Wars is...right? Also, they did an original game for Moana, why not here? 11. It's not difficult to choose or create good games.
Youre_Dad
#228417235Monday, December 04, 2017 4:53 AM GMT

Nobody actually cares, nor is anybody going to read this. But I will just so you get ticked. 1. Roblox is a company, not a single person. I say this thousands of times, they need to power every server, pay for every ad, keep every account up, keep the entire site up, pay every admin, mod, dev, or just worker in general. The point of every company is to make company. 2. They have to be easy. 3. "different with eachother" 4. They have to be easy x2. 5. Be more patient, stop whining. 6. Be more patient, stop whining x2. 7. This happens on every event. People suck at it so they just ask for stuff. 8. The entire end bit was too cringey to read through 9. Most of the hallows eve and egg hunts are sponsored and run on all sorts of games 10. They won't make a unique game for a little event that the people probably gave only a few dollars for sponsoring it. 11. It's difficult to run a company, stop whining. these forums are my territory 🔫🔫, don't MESS with me 🏆 and my gang 👪 when you're on my territory, i could end you 💀💯
Youre_Dad
#228417267Monday, December 04, 2017 4:54 AM GMT

Wow... Let me just... 1. I was talking more about the GAMES and they are made by independent people. 2. Literally one of my biggest points against this event was that IT WAS TOO HARD TO COMPLETE. 3. Where did I make this error? 4. You really just repeated a point for no reason... 5. and 6. Now you just repeat the same thing in a ROW. Also, How do I be more patient in a Roblox event? 7. I was saying that if you need to get other people for help, that's a bad thing. 8. "Cringe". A word used to upset people because they have no other reasons for no liking something. 9. You know what they had that Space Battle doesn't? ORIGINAL GAMES. 10. You... do know have big Star Wars is...right? Also, they did an original game for Moana, why not here? 11. It's not difficult to choose or create good games. these forums are my territory 🔫🔫, don't MESS with me 🏆 and my gang 👪 when you're on my territory, i could end you 💀💯
PokemonGoPlayer400
#228417423Monday, December 04, 2017 5:01 AM GMT

shoulder cannon was pretty cool anime is not human
DashaTheGhost
#228417513Monday, December 04, 2017 5:05 AM GMT

1. Actually, not really. They are made by dev groups. 2. git gud. You kept saying stuff like "Yeah, it's THAT easy." 3. Paragraph about Epic Minigames 4. You said the same thing twice. 5. git gud x2. 6. Not really. Also, git gud. 7. cringe /krinj/ "experience an inward shiver of embarrassment or disgust." 8. Yeah. You can't expect every game to have unique games, that would take way too much time. 9. Moana most likely payed more money. 10. Yes it is. Have you ever developed a game?
goteam3
#228425526Monday, December 04, 2017 2:19 PM GMT

I might be late for this, but... 1. That's doesn't change the fact that they are NOT made by Roblox, which was what your first point seemed to be arguing. 2. For one game made in 2008. I said one of the Epic Minigames challenges was hard and the BOTH of the Field of Battle quests were TOO HARD. 3. I checked that paragraph, and I didn't make that error. Also, there were some actual spelling errors I missed over, why not mention those? 4. WHERE?! 5. How do I "git gud" over waiting? 6. You are arguing subjectivity with subjectivity. That proves nothing. 7. I was talking more about how the word 'cringe' is being used too much without actually explaining why. 8. Sure, maybe not EVERY event, but we had at least a mouth. Maybe they could have created SOMETHING. 9. Star Wars is MUCH bigger then Moana. They are also both owned by DISNEY. I think they would have paid the same amount, if not MORE. 10. Ok, then just why not choose better games? RvBvGvY was a really outdated game, so I'm sure they could replaced it with a better game.
DashaTheGhost
#228427083Monday, December 04, 2017 3:39 PM GMT

1. They aren't made by roblox, but the people who make the games need money too. You said roblox was greedy, I responded. 2. Because it was made in 2008 makes it easy? I don't know your point here. 3. You must be a really bad reader. It's literally the 2nd sentence in that paragraph. 4. You said the same thing again and again in your little rant, so i had to say the same thing 5. You just be patient and stop whining. 6. Is it supposed to do something? 7. I physically experienced an inward shiver of embarrassment or disgust. 8. Roblox has to work on other things, they have stuff to keep up with. 9. Doesn't mean they'll waste more money on it, though. They have to work on production, this sponsor was just a tiny event. 10. Because it was a blast to the past for roblox OGs
L4ZRBLOX
#228427399Monday, December 04, 2017 3:55 PM GMT

The grand prize is garbo tbh. #code Flaming can set yourself alight.

of     1