of     1   

deltafireteam27
#228420578Monday, December 04, 2017 7:57 AM GMT

So, greetings to our fellow passengers who trusted to travel with us. Same as to our fellow staffs who worked hard for the company and for our passengers. This coming 9th of December, 2017, we are celebrating the 2nd Annual Anniversary of Cebu Pacific. The Chief Executive Officer has appointed me and one of our chiefs Splodax to be the host for this event. Staffs will not be working on that day, that day will be considered as their "Day - off". We will give away robux, including awards. I hope you will enjoy the event. ======================================================================================== Event: Cebu Pacific's 2nd Annual Anniversary Time: 5 PM############i########P#######The place will be announced soon) Note: There will be 2 (Two) Chapters for this event. Chapter 1: The annual event Chapter 2: Awarding Ceremony ======================================================================================== Chapter 1: The annual event In this chapter, there will be 5 parts in this event. Part 1: Introduction regarding on Cebu Pacific's history. To be hosted by Chief Administrative Officer/Founder of this company. Splodax. Part 2: Concert with our former COO.JakeyMorehu, and get along with some bands. Part 3: Fashion Show. Note: Wear the best casual attire! (Best outfit will be given rs!) Part 4: Games This includes the Sword Fighting Tournament. Including Question and Answer. (Winners will be given rs also.) Sword Fighting Tournament: I will be needing 4 teams, each team must have 1 member to compete for his/her team. 4 teams are directly going to the Semi - finals. Winners of both team will go head to head at the finals to determine who will be the first ever team of Cebu Pacific's Sword Fighting Champion! Part 5: Gathering for Dinner. (Everyone is invited for this dinner, all meals are exclusive free! Eat all of can.) ======================================================================================== Chapter 2: Awarding Ceremony Minor Awards: - Best in Outfit - Most Active Staff - Most Polite Staff - Best in Production - Most Attractive in the event - Most helpful staff Major Awards: - HR of the year - Sword Fighting Tournament Champion (Teams) - Chief of the Year - Staff of the year - Hall of fame inductee class of 2017 That would be all for now, there might be some changes from my fellow chiefs. I hope you will enjoy and spend the rest of your time with us in that event! All are invited, and we will expect to see you all there on December 9, 2017! Thank you, and godbless. Signed by, CSO.deltafireteam27 ############# Splodax (Event hosts) Approved by, CEO.Carreonite456

of     1