anthonygreen
#23184569Sunday, March 28, 2010 5:35 PM GMT

(Here are my other two mains =3) Name: Unknown NickName(opt.): N/A Pet(opt.): N/A Weapon(s)(Opt.): Soul Blade, Knife, Nacromancer staff, darkness Personality: Evil Bio(opt.): Unknown was a normal day boy, but after one day he was an evil dark lord. The Fallower has cursed him to be his minion of The Dark's great army, now as a Dark Lord, Unknown[Named Unknown because he named himself] can summom undead, dark monsters, etc. And also has mastered darkness. Form(s): Unknown eclipse[A big monster with big arm-like things that can smash things smaller then a small cottage-home. and has other mixed things], Omorul necunoscut[Romanain for Unknown Murder, his normal form with more attack power], Unknown[A unknown form] Attack(s): Soul Sap[Saps the soul of a dead or almost dead humanoid],Darkness attacks,Eclispse[makes a lunar eclispse], Basic melee attacks, Nacromancy[A against the law summoning of the dead, most Nacromancers get killed.] Name: Rosie NickName(opt.): The flower[Why? Shes sweet, pretty, and her name is Rosie say it without the I and its rose] Pet(opt.): Mumu[A dog] Weapon(s)(Opt.): Healing staff[She doesn't fight, she heals] Personality: Sweet, kind, big hearted. Bio(opt.): She got married to Fox long time ago, but she was knocked out by Unknown forgeting everything before in her life from when she was born to her wedding day, sence, Unknown does have a care for his family. Form(s): N/A Attack(s): Heal, Cure, Taze[Slows people down], Midnight song[She sings and people fall asleep.], Other things that heal (Back to the RP!) Rosie: Well, Fox, if you do find The Fallower and defeat him, everyone will really think your the best, well, for our kind, I don't think he ruined any other planets. Fox: The Zeaonian kind might not be the only ones who got ruined, I just want to know for sure. Rosie: We all do. Fox: *Walks to the table grabs his coat and heads to his base* Well, I don't care if I don't find out, I want The Fallower dead. ???: Fool, you think you can stop The Fallower? Fox: Who said you can just snoop around! ???: Nobody, I have no commands Fox: Who are you ???: Am *In a deep evil voice* The Fallower *He comes out of the darkness* Fox: YOU! Your smart enough to come out here! The Fallower: Yes, I am.
HeroKitty
#23184609Sunday, March 28, 2010 5:36 PM GMT

(I would join but im WAAAAAAAAAAY too busy.)
D4n1el
#23185424Sunday, March 28, 2010 5:49 PM GMT

(I think my brother made a character named: "Unknown the Fox". But, since he quit, Everyone could use anything... I think you might know what I mean...) The plane landed safely on Shaden Island. Peach got off the plane, and quickly followed after the strange thing in the sky. Magnus Dan landed in China town, only to find S, alone, and the whole town darkened and silenced of any possible thing. Magnus Dan: So, you are the one causing the chaos here... S: Shìshí shàng... Nǐ shì shuí? [Indeed... And who are you?] Magnus Dan: You speak Chinese... Yet, you understand English... But, I assume you can't behave, can you? S quickly grabbed a katana, and slashed at Magnus Dan. Magnus Dan quickly blocked it with his sword. Magnus Dan: If you want a sword fight, so be it... Magnus Dan slashed back at S. S, disappeared for a few seconds, and reappeared behind Magnus Dan. S: This ends now... Magnus Dan: You talk English, after all...
anthonygreen
#23189265Sunday, March 28, 2010 6:50 PM GMT

(Hax, Lol, I came up with Unknown as alittle evil side, but sence hes Fox's brother he is a fox o3o)
Pokemon611
#23189772Sunday, March 28, 2010 6:57 PM GMT

** Kay's House ** Kay: I'm home! *looks around* Did those guys have a party or something? This place is a dump and all torn apart. Scratch: *shrugs* is there anyone here even? Kay: Dunno *runs upstairs into her room* Dolls? Scratch: *follows* Did Kara go nuts or something? Kay: *looks at the dolls closely* ..... What the? These are dolls of Mia and Kara! Scratch: Wonder if theres anything else weird in the other rooms *goes in his room* Um... cards? *picks them up* Whoa! I never knew Space was famous! Kay: ! *runs in his room and snatches the cards from his hand* Scratch: Hey! What was that f-- Kay: Shh! *looks through them* A card of Space.. and *holds out 2 cards* Who are these guys? Scratch: Um.. is that Boo or something? And that one.. Didn't I see him before? Kay: Well.. this sure is eerie. People turned into dolls and trapped in cards.. *walks downstairs* We should get out of-- *bumps into Boo* Oh hey again! Wait.. Scratch: I don't think that's her, Kay. That look in her eyes is totally different.. Kay: ?! *looks into her eyes* Oh... *gets up and runs* RUN!! Boo: *growls, then turns to Scratch* Scratch: Uh.. Boo? Boo: *pulls out a metal hammer* Scratch: ! *runs up the stairs, throws a rock at his window, and jumps through* Kay: What was that all about?! Scratch: I dunno! She WAS nice! *turns around* Boo: *bursts through the wall and runs after them* Both: RUN!! *run away*
anthonygreen
#23212883Monday, March 29, 2010 1:20 AM GMT

(How did scratch get a rock inside a house, anywho.) Fox: Well, Fallower, your not very smart when it comes to me. The Fallower: Well, lets just see *Turns into a humanoid figure with a sword* Fox: *A blade ejects from his medal arm* Lets fight. The battle was raging with sparks and clings. Intill... ???:STOP THE FIGHTING Fox&TheFallower: Huh? *They stop fighting* ???:There is no reason to fight. Fox:Who said that? The Fallower:Show yourself. *He yelled in a commanding voice* ???:Well, I can't, i'm not visible, I am not here, i'm 2000 miles away, just you can hear me. Fox: Wha-? The Fallower: You better not be pulling tricks! *Teleports* Fox:HEY!
Pokemon611
#23214479Monday, March 29, 2010 1:46 AM GMT

(Idk, he's weird like that XD)
anthonygreen
#23215836Monday, March 29, 2010 2:08 AM GMT

(Weirdness o-O, wait! Maybe he got it from a tree in the house? That has rocks o3o)
D4n1el
#23223687Monday, March 29, 2010 9:12 AM GMT

(Or, maybe he could have done something that doesn't make sense to do, to think that it does, so that it may, be... Did that sentence make sense?)
Pokemon611
#23241049Monday, March 29, 2010 8:29 PM GMT

(Not really XD)
Spiderpig2398
Top 25 Poster
#23241115Monday, March 29, 2010 8:30 PM GMT

[ Content Deleted ]
anthonygreen
#23263108Tuesday, March 30, 2010 1:36 AM GMT

(I really nao? *Teleports into space* CAN'T BREATH!) Fox: Pfft, I lost him again, coward! G10(AKA Ben):Sir, are you ready to set the siren off? Fox: Yes, set it off and tell the men to wake up. G10: Yes Sir, but...is it okay if I visit G100's grave? *He puts his hand over his heart* Fox: Yes, and i'm sorry for your brother, I can't belive he just....*Doesn't finsh sentence* G10: Thank you, I bet, I died knowing he was under a great leader *Solutes Fox and leaves to the graveyard* (At, graveyard) G10: Oh brother, i'm sorry the war was lost, I knew you could have lived if I was faster, its all my fault. Unknown:*Behind G10* Well, everyone has a time. G10:*Stands up and looks at Unknown* What do you mean. Unknown:*Shows G10 a box* This, it tells when a person must be dead, it wasn't your fault, you could have pushed him out of the way, but Death slowed you, its never your fail, you never fail when it comes to death, only Death makes you not able to save. G10: I-I-i.....YOUR WRONG! Unknown: Want to see when you will die? G10: Ummm Sure? Unknown: *Opens box* It shows you will kill yourself to be with your brother in 40 years, Fox will try to stop you, but Death will slow him down. G10: Aleast I will be with my brother. Unknown: The gods choose that.
D4n1el
#23271450Tuesday, March 30, 2010 7:30 AM GMT

(It's my birthday today! Yay me! Time for a long post about Peach's birthday, which I chose to be today.) Peach: I think I lost him... I think, I'm lost! How do I... ~Suddenly gets transported to a different place~ ??????: Hello, Peach the Mighty... I've been expecting you for quite some time now... Peach: What the... Who are you? ??????: My name will be revealed, after I show you my minions that have been watching you, all the time. Peach: Huh? ??????: Behold... Unknown the Fox (My brother's char, will use only once...), You seemed to have a little, thing, for her... Peach: I did not! ??????: I found some rare footage of you both... Shall I display it... Peach: No need... ??????: Right. So, let's continue... Zack the Tiger. You really thought he would help you for your own gain? Peach: He seemed suspicious at first... But I guessed that was his nature... ??????: Anyway... Next minion of mine, which you think, is dead... Mr. Dark, or over known as, Dark Marauder... Peach: Mr. Dark is still alive? I wouldn't quite expect that he would work alone... ??????: Now, the 4th minion. This one will surprise you... Mari. Peach: Mari... Is one of your minions? ??????: And the one that helped the most of keeping you with her... Why do you think she always follow you? She doesn't want to be with you, she is just on her mission, to keep you in her sights. But, I made her to faint, as you see, she is still lying down on the floor, waiting for you, but you won't come... Peach: Grr... I'll get you for tricking me! ??????: Wait... There is one more minion that I want to show you... Peach, you are the last. Peach: B.... But how? ??????: It's simple... You still recognize your fathers name? Peach: Yeah, and also remember he died by being framed by someone. ??????: Maybe you remember history, but you don't know, it was all a trick... Look, I am your Father! Avalon! Peach: No... You can't be my father... That's, Impossible! Avalon: The impossible, just came true! Now, in your 15th birthday... You will die by my hands. Such is a Magnus Knight's task... Peach: Magnus Knight? Wait... I remember something about that... ~shouts~ Magnus Dan! Avalon: Magnus Dan? Magnus Dan quickly landed in the scene. Magnus Dan: Yes, Avalon... You may conquer your own son using the powers of a Magnus Knight. But, you may not conquer me, with your power. Avalon: I'll show you! Avalon charges and punches Magnus Dan in the chest, with a strong punch. Magnus Dan is barely injured. Magnus Dan: Is that it? Magnus dan quickly drew his sword, and slashed Avalon exactly where the Magnus Knight symbol was. Avalon: No... NO!!!! I Can NOT Handle defeat! Avalon lied down. Peach: I'll take care of it... Peach grabbed Magnus Dan's sword. Peach: This is for all that you have done! Including, enslaving my friends... Peach, without anything stopping him, pierced Magnus Dan's sword into Avalon's heart, ending his life. Avalon: A son... Finishing off his, father... I think history goes down... By generations... Avalon was dead. Peach dropped Magnus Dan's sword, and went on his knees. Peach: Why... Why did he have to? Magnus Dan grabbed his sword. Magnus Dan: The Magnus Knights were a strange clan, that we all want to depart from. However, if someone kills a Magnus Knight, his son, can become one, only if, he is worthy for it. Peach: Thanks but... I don't want my son to be a Magnus Knight... Magnus Dan: I think, it will be different, for your family... Oh... I almost forgot something... Magnus Dan disappears for a moment, and comes back with Mari. Peach: M... Mari... Is she ok? Magnus Dan: She is fine, she was just knocked down... However, I tried almost anything to wake her up... Nothing. Peach: Almost anything? You mean like, the thing that in fairy tales, right? Magnus Dan: Yeah, at the almost end... Peach: Do I have to? Magnus Dan: It's either you, or me... Or, if anyone else would like to... Peach: Ok, I'll do it! Just, let me do this... Magnus Dan: Sure... Peach closer to Mari, and even closer. Peach: I don't know if I should enjoy this, or not... Peach kisses Mari, and stays, while hugging her. Mari wakes up. Mari: Peach, you can get off me now... Peach: Oh... Sorry... He lets go of her. Magnus Dan: My work here, is done. Now to just make sure you don't complain to me about staying here... They disappeared, and reappeared in a forest. Magnus Dan: There... Now, good bye, Peach the Mighty, Mari. Hope to see you, whenever. Magnus Dan quickly disappears within the wind. Peach: Crazy day, huh? Mari: No, actually, quite interesting... Peach: Let's go home... And they go to Gregon's house. Peach: I think there is something missing... Peach opens the door, and suddenly, something happens. Lots of people together: Surprise! Peach saw they made a birth day party for him. Gregon: Happy Birthday, Peach the Mighty. Akan: We hope you enjoy our little, party, we made for you. Ronan: There's also cake, if you want... Peach: Wow, thanks guys! Mari: Well, all ends that ends well, right? The party continues for several hours.
Masterchief1245
#23290158Tuesday, March 30, 2010 8:01 PM GMT

*the draco gang, including 2 unknown dracos, one with shades on and a grece monkey draco, appear infront of peach* puff,atom and sophia:hi peach! GMD: *rolls eyes* shades draco:*says nothing* mecha draco: ^ ^ puff: happy birthday! here is your present! *hands present* its a draconian honor guard pendent! anyway, see you later! ^_^ *gang dissappears*
Pokemon611
#23292610Tuesday, March 30, 2010 8:46 PM GMT

(oh Happy Birthday. Srry I was at school and then at chorus. e.e)
Masterchief1245
#23296889Tuesday, March 30, 2010 9:51 PM GMT

(oh almost forgot! happy birthday D4n!!!)
D4n1el
#23322253Wednesday, March 31, 2010 7:39 AM GMT

(Thanks, I think...) Peach: Thanks guys! A Draconian honor guard pendent... ~Grabs it, and quickly puts it in his pocket~ I'll never know when I might need that... Zack: He, even though I don't really look into giving gifts, I made something little, that you might need... ~Gives him~ Peach: Thanks Zack. ~Opens it~ My wallet? Zack: I thought to give you something you could use, everyday. Peach: And I still am for a few years now... ~After the party~ (Since there is nothing left to give him...) Peach: So, Gregon... Have you ever heard of a, oh I don't know, Vice Versa machine? Gregon: Vice Versa machine... Yeah, I have it. Peach: Really? Than, what happens when someone turns it on, but someone slashes the machine, and destroys it. Gregon: Well, it's really simple, if by any chance, the person cut one of the 5 main wires of the machine, it could leave to drastic result to the person operating it, and the person inside it. Peach: But, what if someone cuts all the main wires, together? Gregon: Well, that's a problem, but, only if the machine passed phase 3, which is when the person in the machine starts disappearing, than it is troublesome. Peach: What happens? Gregon: The Vice Versa Machine's purpose is to switch the bodies of both the operator of the machine, and person inside the machine. If someone cut the main wires together through phase 3, the bodies have been inserted into 1 person, 50% chances of both. Peach: Wait... Are you trying to say that, Mr. Dark is inside me?!?!?! Gregon: If that is what exactly happened, as you described to me, than yes. Peach: For how long? Gregon: I do not know. I never tried such an experiment. However, you control the day. Peach: So, he is at night... Gregon: Correct. If you had a transformation at night, other than him, if would either fuse with him, or leave to make him your night form. Peach: This is going to be hard to control... Gregon: I think, the first night is almost upon us... Peach: I have to act fast, right? Gregon: Yes...
Masterchief1245
#23340505Wednesday, March 31, 2010 7:54 PM GMT

*note is on the floor suddenly* note: dear peach, i (somehow) heard of the mr dark in you thing. the cure:this note. the note is a missingno.. the missingno. will have to enter your body to get rid of mr dark. signed, the prince (known as puff the dragon) p.s. you will feel a prick as it inserts your body.
D4n1el
#23372388Thursday, April 01, 2010 7:01 AM GMT

Peach: Huh? ~Takes note, reads it~ Missingno? Gregon: Well, he could just help. I think you should lay down for a while now... Peach: Right... Oh, can you translate me something? ~Gives him the book~ Gregon: Hmm... "The Complete guide on constructing the Vice Versa machine, First edition, made in china". Interesting... I'll have a look at it... Peach: Right... Cya later. ~Goes off~ what is this prick I feel?
Masterchief1245
#23376664Thursday, April 01, 2010 12:18 PM GMT

???:hai pech lulz it me teh missingno. dis is gona hert becuze imma stick my hand down ur thraot nah jk lulz anewai ur in missingno. form and reght nao im taking mr dork out of j00
D4n1el
#23381806Thursday, April 01, 2010 2:58 PM GMT

Peach: Huh? Eh, never mind... Just hurry up a bit on that... I don't want any more weirdness today, thanks...
Masterchief1245
#23385182Thursday, April 01, 2010 4:24 PM GMT

missingno.:k done lol *mr dark is thrown out of peach* ur coming with me misture *jumps on mr dark, making him missingno. form* ur undur mai countol
D4n1el
#23443287Friday, April 02, 2010 8:16 AM GMT

Mr. Dark: Can you hurry up? I didn't want to be in Peach's body... Nor his other form. Just, do it...
Masterchief1245
#23450108Friday, April 02, 2010 12:57 PM GMT

missingno.: wat? aura sphere u til u pled 4 hlp? good idia! *gets cloned* missingno. clone: *glows and morphs into a blue being with black stripes, and spikes on palms* missingno.: (to peach) wat wil it bee dood (cookie to the one who guesses the being)
D4n1el
#23459612Friday, April 02, 2010 3:35 PM GMT

(Sounds almost like Mephilies, I think...) Peach: You know what I want... Mr. Dark is in my body, and I want him out. Besides that... Do you have any food? I'm starving to death... Not literally...