IMDASCOUTHERE
#23881892Thursday, April 08, 2010 12:22 AM GMT

"God, I hate this suit. It always makes my tail feel like it's shoved right up my--" Dave said before the window rolled completely up. They both drove away. Sigma walked away, apparently off on another patrol.
Oceanblueskywarrior
#23882948Thursday, April 08, 2010 12:35 AM GMT

"Well, that was random." Ivy said. "Whatever." Liz said. "YOUR LYING!" The random hedgehog from Pizza Hut yelled, now in a full body cast.
IMDASCOUTHERE
#23883635Thursday, April 08, 2010 12:43 AM GMT

Sigma was mumbling to himself as he walked away from the scene... something along the lines of "This system is so stupid. Administrator Omega should have set me up with my own rank instead of leaving me in Civil Protection duty."
Oceanblueskywarrior
#23883983Thursday, April 08, 2010 12:47 AM GMT

"Well, that was even more random." Ivy commented. "YOUR LYI-" The hedgehog said, but was interrupted. "SHUT UP!" Liz yelled, punching the hedgehog in the face. Ivy just slowly started to walk to the door, than ran inside, and closed the door. Liz just calmly walked inside.
IMDASCOUTHERE
#23884485Thursday, April 08, 2010 12:53 AM GMT

Meanwhile... "Uh, he did remember to take his pizza with him, right?" Dave said. "Dave, don't be stupid. We both saw him walking out with it." Mike said. "I didn't. I was messing around with my pistol." (Just to remind you.)
Oceanblueskywarrior
#23884721Thursday, April 08, 2010 12:56 AM GMT

(He said they could take it. :3) "Hey Liz, what should we do?" Ivy asks. "Leave me alone." Liz mumbles walking into her room. Meanwhile.. "RUN!!!" Peach screamed. "I swear-a koopa, YOU'LL-a PAY FOR UNLEASHING THIS MONSTER!!" Mario yells. Weegee was using his laser eyes to vaporize goombas.
IMDASCOUTHERE
#23885564Thursday, April 08, 2010 1:07 AM GMT

(They'd rather not be stuck with it. The break room is cluttered enough.) Meanwhile... "Anticitizen not present. Did you see where he went?" "No, I didn't see where he went, you flashed us! Tibbles, did you see wh--" Tibbles was wearing a bucket on his head, as usual. "Nevermind."
Oceanblueskywarrior
#23887403Thursday, April 08, 2010 1:24 AM GMT

"RUN!!!!" A toad yelled, before being turned into a Weegee minion. Meanwhile... "Well, I'm bored. And talking to myself. I might as well call Techy." Ivy says to no one in particular. He picks up the phone, and dials a number. "Hey man! What's up!? What's up!? What's up!?" A hyperactive voices answers. "Nothing much. But Techy, did you eat too much sugar, again?" Ivy asks. "Yup yup! Yup yup! Yup yup! Yup yup!" Techy responds. "Oh-kay...... .... Techy, I'm bored, do you want to watch a movie, or something?" Ivy questions. "Sorry sorry! Can' can't! Too hyyyyppeeerrr!!! That, aaaaaannndd my da-dad wants me to EEEEEEEEEHEEEEHEHEHE!!" Techy says, hanging up. "Wow. That was disturbing, and sad.. He must of had WAAAAYY too much sugar.." Ivy thinks out loud.
IMDASCOUTHERE
#23887873Thursday, April 08, 2010 1:28 AM GMT

Meanwhile... "Fire flower!" Malleo turned a Yoshi into a fire flower.
Oceanblueskywarrior
#23888852Thursday, April 08, 2010 1:38 AM GMT

Meanwhile.. Suddenly, The Local Burger King was flooded with small, bird-like skeletal zombies, that were breathing blue fire every where. People ran away screaming and crying. A bird-like skeletal zombie breathed blue fire on the sign, melting off the B, U, R, G, E, and K, making it spell Ring. "Welcome to Burger King-- I mean, welcome to RING. How may I take your order?" Bean the Dynamite asked a customer who wasn't fleeing with a sigh.
IMDASCOUTHERE
#23890045Thursday, April 08, 2010 1:51 AM GMT

The bird-like 'necrotics' encountered Civil Protection. MP7 gunfire from below, and Manhacks from above.
Oceanblueskywarrior
#23890996Thursday, April 08, 2010 2:03 AM GMT

The bird-zombies were killed, but the Burger King had been seriously damaged, and was still a bit on fire.
IMDASCOUTHERE
#23892101Thursday, April 08, 2010 2:20 AM GMT

Civil Protection reported the situation to Odyssey City. Meanwhile... Omega was in a teleconversation with Tails. Apparently he felt it oppertune to discuss the current chain of events. "We've been noticing a pattern with the current 'necrotic' outbreaks. Apparently they're targeting fast food chains. Now, have you managed to gain some research on what has been happening lately?"
Oceanblueskywarrior
#23893147Thursday, April 08, 2010 2:40 AM GMT

(I'm bad at controlling official characters. :3) "I've figured out that those strange 'zombies' are ancient warriors from the past. It appears that an ancient spell allowed for them to avoid deteriorating over the years. Maybe that's what is making them so powerful.. Or it could have been the chaos caused from the continents splitting. There are many possibilities, but the question is, how did they get here? It's possible that Eggman is the one to blame. Well, back on to the subject. It appears that the 'zombies' are probably searching for something.. It could be the chaos emeralds, or something even worse.." Tails concludes. Meanwhile.. Techy was screaming at a muffin. (The maroon duck, and the purple coyote will become main characters. This is just a heads-up. I'm gonna make a sheet for them.)
Jandroy
#23900009Thursday, April 08, 2010 7:40 AM GMT

Sola was busy with the repairing of the team's jeep. She used the latest and the best engine money can buy. However since they came from the future inter-dimensionally Sola thought the engine was WAAAY outdated. Meanwhile Jan was at a rooftop of the tallest building
Oceanblueskywarrior
#23900462Thursday, April 08, 2010 8:16 AM GMT

A bird crashes into the side of the tallest building. Meanwhile.. "SONIC!" Amy yelled, running towards Shadow. "I'M NOT SONIC YOU IDIOT!" Shadow yells, using chaos control. Since Amy couldn't run into Shadow, she instead runs into a cactus. Charmy laughs, as he was the one who placed the cactus there.
IMDASCOUTHERE
#23903818Thursday, April 08, 2010 12:00 PM GMT

Two Civil Protection units were laughing at the sight.
Oceanblueskywarrior
#23904031Thursday, April 08, 2010 12:07 PM GMT

"CHAAARRRMMMYYY!!!" Amy yells, filled with rage. She takes out her Piko Piko hammer, and begins chasing Charmy, with cactus needles stuck in her skin. "Aaaaahhh!!" Charmy yells, trying to avoid Amy.
Jandroy
#23911517Thursday, April 08, 2010 4:13 PM GMT

Messilita and Lucia were exploring the place,writing down landmarks and roads with their awesome geographic skills. "Lets ask someone for the nearest gunshop,Im running really low on bullets!" Messilita approached the Civil Protection. "Excuse me,but do you know a place to buy ammunition?" She asked.
Oceanblueskywarrior
#23911953Thursday, April 08, 2010 4:23 PM GMT

Meanwhile, at a nearby bank... "WHAT DO YOU MEAN I DON'T HAVE ANY RINGS IN MY ACCOUNT!?" Shadow yells. "I'm sorry sir, but there are no rings in your account..." The teller says. "That's it... Someone must have stolen my identity.. But who..... Who... Sonic.. It must have been him! Grr.. SONIC!" Shadow says, and spindashes away. "Freak.." A teller mumbles.
Jandroy
#23912246Thursday, April 08, 2010 4:32 PM GMT

(Hmm,could be Jan,he has the same physical properties of shadow but is yellow and wears a headphone all the time.) Sola was nearly finished adapting the new engine until a screw broke,making the entire engine smash upon her toe. "Yeaowch!!" She jumped up.
IMDASCOUTHERE
#23922265Thursday, April 08, 2010 8:07 PM GMT

Meanwhile... "Oh, yeah. Alright, what you want to do here is take a right at the end of this road, then stay on it for about a mile, I mean a kilometer or two. It'll take you up to a water tower. Then you'll take another right, there should be a gun store like third or fourth building on the left." the metrocop replied to Messilita.
Jandroy
#23935045Thursday, April 08, 2010 10:53 PM GMT

"You're kidding.." She replied
Oceanblueskywarrior
#23936170Thursday, April 08, 2010 11:06 PM GMT

Meanwhile.. Jet The Hawk and Omochao were annoying Knuckles.
Spiderpig2398
Top 25 Poster
#23936488Thursday, April 08, 2010 11:10 PM GMT

[ Content Deleted ]