of     12   
chevron_rightchevron_rightchevron_right

yoshislayer
#23203227Sunday, March 28, 2010 10:33 PM GMT

It was 2010. You were snowboarding in Colorado. Everything was perfect, until you heard a rumble behind you. You turned around and looked. Avalanche! You tried to speed up, but it was too late. It buried you and a few others. You were being pushed down the moutain by tons of snow. You fought the urge to stay conscious, but you blacked out. ~~~~~~~~~ You suddenly wake with a start. Where are you? The mountains are gone. The snow is gone. You're in a city. The city seems abandoned and mostly destroyed. How long were you out? It's seemed like years. You get up and look around. There's not a single person. You hear a spark above you. You look up, and it's an electronic billboard. It flashes a date. What did it say? It flashes back, and it dawns to you how long you were out. The sign reads 3-28-3089. ~~~~~~~~~ You see a man running. His coat is bloodstained, and his pants are ripped. You start to ask him where you are, but he see's you and screams for you to get out of the city. Suddenly you se two figures behind him. They look human, but when you look closer, you can tell that they're not. They have long, sharp claws, and freaky yellow eyes. They have blood smeared around they're lips, and very sharp teeth. You duck behind a crate. The two figures run at amazing speeds. One's tongue extends and lashes out at the man's back. It has a spike on the end. It goes through his back, and he falls down. He gets back up and starts running. They close in on him. The other figure slashes at his neck with it's claws. The man falls again. The two jump on him and start devouring him. He screams for a long time, but after a while his screams die down. You silently start to creep away. ~~~~~~~~~ It's 3089 and zombies have infested most of the major cities. There are five types of zombies. 1. Lasher - If you know what a smoker is from left 4 dead, this is basicly the same thing. It uses it's powerful tongue to strike people. The tongue has a spike at the end for extra killing power. 2. Clawer - Has extremely sharp and long claws. fatal when closing in on prey. It usually lunges for the final kill, then eats the prey off of it's claws. 3. Flyer - These zombies have gained the ability to fly. They have wings that attatch from they're chest to the wrist of they're arm. They swoop in and pick people up, usually eating them in the sky. 4. Spliter - Extreme agility, and can run up to 70 miles an hour. If it is chasing prey, it will not stop until it has it. It can climb up mostly any surface. 5. Brawler - Extreme strength. Brawlers are known to be able to rip through steel to get to it's prey. Just like Spliters, they will not stop until it has they're prey. Brawlers sometimes go on rampages, which are very dangerouse. All zombies eat flesh and can run fast. All zombies are stronger than Humans. ~~~~~~~~ Rules: No Gmoding No ubering Follow the roblox rules ~~~~~~~~ CS: Name: A.ge: Appearence: Personality: Gender: Weapon: Bio: My CS: Name: Jake Johnson A.ge: 18 Appearence: Blonde, Jeans, T-shirt, about 5,8, and muscular Personality: Funny, Kind, Caring, responsible Gender: Male Weapon: Lazer Rifle with plasma grenade attatchment Bio: Was snowboarding when I was hit by the avalanche
yoshislayer
#23203642Sunday, March 28, 2010 10:41 PM GMT

Bump
yoshislayer
#23204548Sunday, March 28, 2010 10:56 PM GMT

Bump? :3
yoshislayer
#23216116Monday, March 29, 2010 2:15 AM GMT

Is the thread really that bad? It took me like 20 minutes to think of it and type it out ._.)
kadeyn55
#23216199Monday, March 29, 2010 2:17 AM GMT

Name:Eric Terry A.ge:19 Appearence:Black hair,Green eyes, black t-shirt,Grey sweatpants Personality:Brave, Navie Gender:M Weapon:M-16 Bio:[Data Lost]
audioworm333
#23216228Monday, March 29, 2010 2:18 AM GMT

(I'll join.) Name: Quote A.ge: ??? Appearence: Black sleeveless shirt, blue jeans, red and white cap Personality: Kind, likes to help others Gender: Male Weapon: Aluminum bat Bio: Some amnesiac (That's why his name and a.ge are ???) (If you're wondering, yes, most of the parts are based the guy you play as in Cave Story(I LOVE THAT GAME!))
yoshislayer
#23216887Monday, March 29, 2010 2:31 AM GMT

(Cool.. >.> xD)
audioworm333
#23217342Monday, March 29, 2010 2:41 AM GMT

(I'll start roleplaying now) Quote woke up lying on the pavement and blinked. "Agh....man my head hurts...the heck happened!?" Quote stood up. "I...can't remember so much right about now. I...I don't even know who I a- oh, right... I'm Quote." Quote heard moaning and quickly turned around. Something that looked human was sprinting towards him fast(Spliter), and Quote's instincts told him he should run. Quote turned around and ran, his heart pounding, with the thing in hot pursuit. Darting his eyes around, Quote looked desperately for an escape and saw a building. It had patches of the roof missing, but it'd have to do... "Catch ya later!" Quote ran desperately for the building and barely made it to the door. He opened it quickly, ran inside, and slammed the door shut. "Whew..." Quote then realized he'd been so startled from the chase he'd forgotten to breathe. He drew in a large breath of air. The foul air outside did not prepare him for the putrid air inside the building. He had to cover his mouth to prevent himself from spitting up. Quote tried breathing through his mouth, but that proved to be worse. He could actually taste the foul odor. He then saw a figure drop down through a hole in the roof and realize it was the same thing from before. "OH COME ON!" Suddenly Quote spotted something shining in a shadow and ran towards it and grabbed it. "An aluminum bat..." Quote turned around and saw the thing running towards him. He hit it on the head. "TAKE THAT!" He repeatedly hit the thing until the brain was destroyed. "That was too close. I-I-I gotta get back my memories and find somewhere safe!"
yoshislayer
#23217578Monday, March 29, 2010 2:46 AM GMT

I turn and ran straight into Quote. "GAH!!!!" I scream, punching him in the face. I keep punching him until I realize he's a human. "Oh my god! I'm sorry!" I say, embarrassed.
yoshislayer
#23217677Monday, March 29, 2010 2:49 AM GMT

"Oh my god!" I scream again. (G2g -.-)
CommanderShepard
#23219698Monday, March 29, 2010 3:57 AM GMT

Name: Natasha Jakov A.ge: 23 Appearence: Basically my Roblox avatar, but with blue eyes, and 5'2. Personality: Friendly, brave, knows how to handle a melee weapon. Gender: Female Weapon: Cricket Bat, Pocketknife Bio: A former college student just having fun until the avalanche incident.
masterdylan
Top 100 Poster
#23223482Monday, March 29, 2010 8:34 AM GMT

Name: James Eagle A.ge: 20 Appearance: Brown eyes, black hair, 6,3, black shirt, dark blue jeans, converses, black plain fedora, shades Personality: Silent, Wise, Friendly, Old school, Happy slightly Gender: Male Weapon: Wooden bat Bio: Don't really have much to say,
yoshislayer
#23238042Monday, March 29, 2010 7:34 PM GMT

Suddenly a lasher jumps from a hole in the roof and sticks to a wall. He looks at me and throws his tongue at me. Knowing there's a spike, I instinctively sidestep. It's tongue gets stuck in the wall behind me, giving me a chance to run for it. I have no weapon, so I can't fend myself off. (Can we ignore that I said I had a lazer rifle? >.>)
yoshislayer
#23240065Monday, March 29, 2010 8:10 PM GMT

I burst out of the house and start running as fast as I can. Suddenly there's a screech above me. I look up. A flying zombie! (Flyer, but I don't know yet) It swoops down and rakes open my shoulder. "Auggh!!" I scream, but I hold up and keep running. I burst into the nearest building I see, which happens to be an armory. I bolt the doors, but the doors wont hold up for long. The flyer thrashes into the door repeatedly. I look around for somewhere to hide. There's a chest. I hop into it and close the cover just as the flyer breaks through. I can hear it sniffing around. I feel something at my back, poking me. I grip it with my hands. It's a sword hilt. I pull it out and examine it in the dim light. Then I hear the flyer sniffing right next to me. I hear it clutch the handle of the chest. Just as it opens it, I thrust the blade into it's stomach. Blood spurts everywhere. The zombie makes a horrible groaning/screeching sound and collapses.
audioworm333
#23240812Monday, March 29, 2010 8:24 PM GMT

Quote was startled by the zombie with the long tongue and hit the tongue with his aluminum bat. That proved to make things worse - the zombie became enraged and leaped right at Quote. He hit the zombie away and, knowing it was best not to tangle with it, burst out thee door and ran towards the door to the armory that the other guy ran to, knowing it was best to stick with someone. Quote made it and opened the door quickly, ran inside, and slammed it. He saw blood everywhere and a zombie with a stab wound in it. He also saw someone hiding in a trunk. Quote walked over to the zombie and destroyed the brain, just to be safe. He then went over to the guy in the trunk. "You okay?"
funnyrat789
#23242818Monday, March 29, 2010 9:00 PM GMT

Name: Max Garcia A.ge: 24 Appearence: balck hair,green eyes,caucasion Personality: crazy freak Gender: male Weapon: flamethrower Bio:i will kill you
Lacrosseboy55
#23243411Monday, March 29, 2010 9:11 PM GMT

Name: Kevin A.ge: 18 Appearence: Tall, Pretty skinny, Brown Hair Personality: Funny. Gender: Male Weapon: M9 Knife Bio: Likes Cookies
Lacrosseboy55
#23243499Monday, March 29, 2010 9:13 PM GMT

~I walk down street~ I shout "Hello!" Silence Suddenly I see a Zombie running down I panic and shoot it. Oh geez...
assasintrooper
#23243557Monday, March 29, 2010 9:14 PM GMT

Name:Jacob(i know its uncreative) A.ge: 24 Appearence: red hoodie blue eyes black hair and red shirt and pants. Personality: calm.silent,a bit mysterious Gender: male Weapon:Barret 50.cal Bio: He was in the military as a sniper before he took a vacation and got hit by the avalanche. I wonder how the infection started as I watch covered in a tarp from a roof as a flyer and two brawlers rampage by in the street below me.Im tempted to shoot them.My silencer would remove the noise but it would still cause more problems then it would solve.I hear a groaning sound and shift around.I see a armory and the tiniest bit of a shoe dissapear in the crooked door way that looks like a brawler rammed through.
Lacrosseboy55
#23243658Monday, March 29, 2010 9:16 PM GMT

~Walks down street~ ~Sees Jacob~ I shout Sup? What happened here?...
Lacrosseboy55
#23243777Monday, March 29, 2010 9:18 PM GMT

~Sigh~ I say,"Better go gather some supplies at the store..."
assasintrooper
#23243791Monday, March 29, 2010 9:18 PM GMT

(lacrosse im on a roof under a tarp to hide myself from flyers and brawlers etc.)I see a foolish person shooting down a zombie after yelling for any survivors. I feel a pain in my leg and see a flyer biting down on my somewhat protected leg.I kick out with my leg and shoot the barret 50.calThe flyer falls onto the street below in front of the guy who sees where im at.
Lacrosseboy55
#23243864Monday, March 29, 2010 9:19 PM GMT

~Opens door~ Ewwww whats that smell ~Sees dead body~ Oh thats pleasant...
SolidWesker2
#23243893Monday, March 29, 2010 9:19 PM GMT

Name: Greg McCallister A.ge: 28 Appearence: Ski Mask, Blue Eyes, Scar Across Lips, Caucasian, Gray Track Jacket, Black Jeans, Black Sneakers, Worn Gloves. Personality: Wise, Nice, Defensive. Gender: Male Weapon: Lazer Sniper Rifle and a Swiss Army Knife. Bio: Greg liked to write stories about real life events or just random stories for fun. Most people at school picked on him or sometimes bullied him before the avalanche.
Lacrosseboy55
#23243900Monday, March 29, 2010 9:20 PM GMT

Whoa what was that?

of     12   
chevron_rightchevron_rightchevron_right