samski11
#36248729Saturday, October 30, 2010 9:03 PM GMT

(Remind me what's happening?)
kingopeng
#36306167Sunday, October 31, 2010 7:18 PM GMT

(You just called your mom (LOL) and I'm at the camp, dunno much more not enough people posting) (Oh and I'll let 1 child from the Big Three) (Hopefully you'll make a Poseidon one so my character doesn't get bored to death) (I ish making another character) (Yay for brackets) Name: Jester Ag.e: 15 Gender: Male God mother/father: Athena Appearance: Brown hair covering the right eye, always wears a dark black robe Weapon of choice: 2 double-bladed swords (one edge celestial bronze, one edge steel) Personality: Cheerful, often rushes into things, never stops to think Bio: N/A
samski11
#36306654Sunday, October 31, 2010 7:26 PM GMT

A car skids round the corner, My Mom's "Get in." Ian orders I get in it was my car after all, what could go wrong? "What's happening!?" I shout at them both "I'll explain later." he says as my Mom starts driving both leaving me completely confused.
samski11
#36306743Sunday, October 31, 2010 7:27 PM GMT

(Can I be a son of Poseidon instead?)
kingopeng
#36319847Sunday, October 31, 2010 11:08 PM GMT

(Sure, but change your weapon if it doesn't fit, like if it was a wrench change it into a trident or something)
kingopeng
#36320251Sunday, October 31, 2010 11:16 PM GMT

('J' is Jester) (Swords don't have name yet) {J} I was practicing my sword skills and I thought everybody was asleep when I heard something rustle. "Who's there?" I saw a gleam of silver hair "Kain?" I asked. {K} "Yup." I stepped out of the shadows where he could see me.
kingopeng
#36325015Monday, November 01, 2010 12:47 AM GMT

(We need more joiners D:)
samski11
#36352570Monday, November 01, 2010 8:21 PM GMT

(Weapon change to….Sword and shield, the shield has a ring of studs on it that have shells imprinted on it, but other wise it's a basic iron shIEld (The spelling of that keeps getting me.) The Sword is a finely balanced celestial bronze short sword with a guard that looks like two twisted sea shells that point outwards spiralling. The blade gleams but has a blueish tint on top of the bronze metal.)
kingopeng
#36363163Monday, November 01, 2010 10:53 PM GMT

(Accepted weapon change) {J} "What are you doing here? I thought everyone was asleep." I asked Kain. {K}(LOL JK) "Couldn't sleep, too bored." I replied.
samski11
#36407028Tuesday, November 02, 2010 8:41 PM GMT

(Forgot: Actually take away the shield give me a dagger instead) I look out the window and suddenly we stop "Out." Ian commands throwing something into my lap. A drumstick? I don't even play the drums… I look closer at the drumstick it seems to change when I stare at it until I realise it isn't a drumstick at all it's a dagger. "Why?" "Out NOW!" He shouts I push open the door and dive out as my car gets flipped both my mom and Ian fall out of the doors only Ian had…really hairy legs and his feet were like…hooves… He lands in a roll and points when he lands to a big christmas tree at the top of the hill "Run to that! NOW!" I take off with a slight hesitation clutching the dagger, why was it so urgent? I look back at them was that a freakin' (Don't know if this is right but the 6 armed thing they fought on the mountain in 'The lost hero'.)
theguniaofdoom
#36417822Tuesday, November 02, 2010 11:12 PM GMT

Name: james Ag.e: 11 Gender: God mother/malefather: unknown (the buliding god i forgot name :() Appearance: black hair and slightley dark skin Weapon of choice: spear/wrench Personality: very anti socail(sry for my grammer i forget word's but i dont talk like this e11t5) Bio: i got found and not much is known about me
kingopeng
#36423942Wednesday, November 03, 2010 12:22 AM GMT

(Accepted and his name is Hephaestus and OMG YOU READ LOST HERO? I'm still waiting for my order to come D:) {J} We hear some crashing noises at the hill and rush there. What we saw was a satyr and someone else fighting a monster. I took out my swords an ran down the hill "RUN!" {K} I take out Morphia and start slashing at the monster (he can control which direction the blade/string goes). "A few minutes late, and you might have been dead" I say to the person.
kingopeng
#36424208Wednesday, November 03, 2010 12:25 AM GMT

(I just read over the last few pages. IT DOES NOT MATTER WHETHER YOU READ THE BOOKS! It just matters about whether you know about it or not (like if you don't know Poseidon, don't join)
samski11
#36444000Wednesday, November 03, 2010 4:43 PM GMT

I am whipped backwards into a bush, shouting and thrashing madly. The large creature holds me with two hands out of it's total six arms "Let me go!" I shout angrily at it two of his hands on one side both raise to punch me I slash wildly with the dagger eventually landing a hit against it not the large iron chains and cuff attached around it's arms and feeling a strange dropping sensation and I hit the ground hard there is a loud clanging sound and I look up slowly towards the figure only there is nothing left but a pile of golden dust and its iron cuffs. I pick them up and stagger upwards towards the place I my mother had told me to go but on the way I find Ian and some guys I didn't know one with silver hair holding a single bronzey coloured sword, the other was holding two bronzey swords and had brown hair "W-what was that thing" I stammer at them holding the cuffs and the dagger tightly.
kingopeng
#36463115Wednesday, November 03, 2010 11:10 PM GMT

(EHHH!!! WRONG!!! Kain has a ring (and a backup knife in his belt), Jester has 2 double-blade swords 1 blade celestial bronze 1 blade steel) {J} "I don't know. I haven't seen it before, it's my first time out of camp since I got here," I reply "Nice combat skills, though." {K} "Same for me. And if you're confused right now, you are a demigod. Child of a god and human. You attract monsters like that and if you don't listen to your frien satyr here," I gesture towards the satyr "There's a pretty good chance another one is going to appear." {J} "He's right," I say and start pulling him towards the border.
samski11
#36481570Thursday, November 04, 2010 8:04 AM GMT

(sorry I was guessing) My brain starts to overload with shock, fear, exhaustion and worry. I clutch the dagger and cuff very tightly, White knuckled. " so where are you taking me?" I ask sheepishly.
samski11
#36481617Thursday, November 04, 2010 8:12 AM GMT

(sorry I was guessing) My brain starts to overload with shock, fear, exhaustion and worry. I clutch the dagger and cuff very tightly, White knuckled. " so where are you taking me?" I ask sheepishly.
kingopeng
#36513523Friday, November 05, 2010 12:26 AM GMT

{K} "Where you'll be safe."
samski11
#36527449Friday, November 05, 2010 8:00 AM GMT

"safe sounds good about now." I say with a stange blue glow coming from a trident above my head.
samski11
#36527524Friday, November 05, 2010 8:11 AM GMT

"safe sounds good about now." I say with a stange blue glow coming from a trident above my head.
kingopeng
#36558146Saturday, November 06, 2010 12:36 AM GMT

(I suggest clicking 'Post' once to stop double-posting) {K} "Chiron! We have someone new here!" {J} "So you'll have a roommate now Kain. Congrats!"
killer3045
#36579459Saturday, November 06, 2010 11:50 AM GMT

(ok. so you just disappear and go sword fighting instead of transporting me to CHB? With a hellhound?!?!)
samski11
#36584175Saturday, November 06, 2010 2:05 PM GMT

(XD) (Oh and the double post is because of my phone for some reason it double clicks it.) "What's that?" I say looking up put the sign moves too along with my head so I can't see it.
kingopeng
#36602080Saturday, November 06, 2010 6:59 PM GMT

(@killer Say what?@sam You double-click because of your phone? O_o) {K} "Don't pay much attention to it." Jester came back with Chiron. (I dunno what to say so let's just skip to when he's being toured around teh camp xD)
samski11
#36605399Saturday, November 06, 2010 7:51 PM GMT

(Ok…) "So…do I get a sword or something? like you guys?" I ask him as he showed me around.