of     2   
chevron_rightchevron_rightchevron_right

cyberzodai
#23321769Wednesday, March 31, 2010 6:50 AM GMT

Hello, Zodai here. Basically, this is the charecter creation for my own RP thread, The Orb of Infinity. Here's how charecter creation works. Ok, so there's the obvious stuff. Name, appearance, background, etc. Oh, you can make a picture for it, but make sure its a roblox decal. Second, a personality description is optional. Third, you have 5 "Slots" These slots will basically be for your attacks in the RP, this is a fighting RP, just letting you know. Now, if your charecter has a weapon, one of the slots will take that up AND it will also take up the normal attack for it. So, either put swinging your sword(s) to attack in a slot, or don't have a sword at all. You can have multiple weapons in one slot of the SAME KIND(Meaning you can have a single slot with two swords, but not one sword and one gun in one slot) Now. Each attack has a damage rating, from 1 to 10. Each person can usually only hold up 500 points of damage, and they can't be too overpowered. Also, multihit attacks can have a total of 5. Only one attack can have a point limit of 30, (Multihit 10) and you may not have a transformation if you have one of these. Also, there are transformations. Transformations take up one slot, and you can only have one. They can last up to 5 posts, and have to have some kind of drawback. The less time you can spend in a transformation, the more powerful it usually is. You may have different attacks Also, if you can put up an energy shield, that would take up a slot too. Now, for the story to the RP. Basically, throughout the ROBLOXian Cube(ROBLOX is a cube in this RP, not a sphere) There have been rumors going around about "The orb of infinity" Legend says that this orb grants the user infinite power. Now, many people, both good and evil want it, however, nobody has proven its existance. However, few people have come into contact with its presumed location. It is said, that it lies in the Sun. To get to the sun is nearly impossible, however... Throughout the years, a new part of the legend has surfaced. That there are 5 "Chosen guardians" That hold "Keys" of some sort. Legend tells, that when all 5 keys are unlocked, the path will be revealed. So, many people have set out on the journey to find the keys, so they can find the secret to ultimate hidden power in the center of the sun. So, basically thats how it works. By the way, in your background, you must have how he came to know about the keys. A dream/vision is fine. Now, as an example for a charecter, I will post my charecter here. Name: Zodai Stryde Appearance: Blue spikey hair, part of it covering his right eye, a blue plaid vest with a black shirt saying "Savior Of blade" in white letters, blue and green pants, and white shoes with a blue streak on the back. Background history: Being unknown for a while now, he appeared at an orphanage when he was 6, with no memory whatsoever. One day, he ended up having a dream, heard the words "Keys of time and space" and then woke up. After asking around, he had learned about the legend of the orb, and set out to find out what the dream meant. Slots Slot 1: 6 blades of Stryde Zodai has an uncanny fighting ability. He is able to form 6 blades around him at any time. He can control them at will, and the ones he is levitating in the air do 1 damage per strike, which the ones he is holding in his hands(If he is holding any)Do Two. Slot 2: Windy day Whenever he releases his swords, the intense energy in the air causes a swirling increase in wind speed. The wind deals 1 damage to everyone except Zodai per turn, including allies. Slot 3:Wind turbines By releasing a gust of wind from his palms, Zodai can do 3 damage to any 1 person, and blow them back a considerable amount. Even if they dodge it, they still get blown back a bit. Slot 4:Blitz burst. Once every 4 turns, Zodai can do a blitz of slashes. He can dash in front of an enemy, and do a double slash, doing 3 damage per sword that hits. If the enemy is attacking, Zodai is able to parry it and counterattack, doing 7 damage. Slot 5: Energy Break By combinding all 6 of his blades, Zodai is able to connect them with an energy ring, and throw them like a disc. If it hits, it deals 7 damage 3 times. Well, there's my charecter. We will make the RP topic part once 3 people have joined. Also, if a person does not post in a month, they get hit by a meteorite automatically and are eliminated. If I, the charecter approver, get hit, approver spot goes to whoever calls it first.
MrFitzgerald
#23322174Wednesday, March 31, 2010 7:29 AM GMT

(So do we....just make our character here?)
cyberzodai
#23322355Wednesday, March 31, 2010 7:47 AM GMT

Yes, this is the charecter creation part. The actual RP will be up when at least 3 chars are approved, including mine.
MrFitzgerald
#23322650Wednesday, March 31, 2010 8:37 AM GMT

Name: Neo Madari Character Appearance: http://www.roblox.com/Neo-item?id=24750084 Slot 1: 2 Dual Elites with Silencers and Laser Sightings (One damage per shot, shoots 3 times each). a 50 Cal Sniper Rifle (Ten Damage with one turn of setup) with Firey addon tips (Fire damage over time along with the initial ten, but takes 2 turns to setup), and a scattergun (Depedning on the distance from the target, each bullet fired (with a total of ten bullets, 5 per barrel) does 1 damage. The two pistols are in gun holsters in his belt, the Scattergun is hidden in his cloak and the sniper rifle is strung around the outside of his cloak on his back. Slot 2: 7 H.E. gernades that do 3 damage to 2 enemies each, 6 Flashbangs (Stun the enemies for 3 turns)5 smokebombs (Provides cover for Neo and allies) and 4 toxic smoke bombs (Poisons all enemies within range of the explosion radius. The damage dealt increases by one each turn as the infection worsens over time. 15 molotivs (5 damage to 2 selected enemies. These take 1 turn to prepare and stun confuse Neo for 1 turn after use.) All of these are hidden under his cloak. Slot 3: Attack; Bullet Barrage - Neo takes out his Dual elites and spends 1 turn aiming at enemies with his laser sight, and after successfully aiming, fires each gun 2 times, getting critical shots and doing 8 damage to two seperate enemies. Slot 4: Attack; Gernade Party - Neo uses 4 H.E. gernades, 6 molotivs, and 2 toxic smoke bombs to completely destroy the enemies with a devestating 20 damage each. The downside to this atatck, Neo gets caught in either the explosive gernade blast, the Fire of the molotivs, or temporarily gets infected from the toxic smoke bombs. This move takes 2 turns to prepare. Slot 5: Special ability - After concentrating mentally for 1 turn, Neo can see in slow motion, and react in normal time, making him EXTREMELY hard to hit and absolutely beast like with his guns as it is easier for him to aim in this state. This efefct lasts for 3 turns, but afterwards Neo has to mentally recollect himself for 2 turns. When he is mentally preparing and recollection, Neo takes 3 times the normal damage, and cannot assist allies.
MrFitzgerald
#23322668Wednesday, March 31, 2010 8:39 AM GMT

WHOO. That took quite a long time. You mentioned something of a transformation in the rules, So mine will be the ability to turn into darkness for 2 turns, making me untouchable. During this time I cannot use weapons, but I can use claws for a 3 damage attack that hits 3 times.
cyberzodai
#23345913Wednesday, March 31, 2010 9:22 PM GMT

Name: Neo Madari Character Appearance: http://www.roblox.com/Neo-item?id=24750084 Slot 1: 2 Dual Elites with Silencers and Laser Sightings (One damage per shot, shoots 3 times each). a 50 Cal Sniper Rifle (Ten Damage with one turn of setup) with Firey addon tips (Fire damage over time along with the initial ten, but takes 2 turns to setup), and a scattergun (Depedning on the distance from the target, each bullet fired (with a total of ten bullets, 5 per barrel) does 1 damage. The two pistols are in gun holsters in his belt, the Scattergun is hidden in his cloak and the sniper rifle is strung around the outside of his cloak on his back. Slot 2: 7 H.E. gernades that do 3 damage to 2 enemies each, 6 Flashbangs (Stun the enemies for 3 turns)5 smokebombs (Provides cover for Neo and allies) and 4 toxic smoke bombs (Poisons all enemies within range of the explosion radius. The damage dealt increases by one each turn as the infection worsens over time. 15 molotivs (5 damage to 2 selected enemies. These take 1 turn to prepare and stun confuse Neo for 1 turn after use.) All of these are hidden under his cloak. Slot 3: Attack; Bullet Barrage - Neo takes out his Dual elites and spends 1 turn aiming at enemies with his laser sight, and after successfully aiming, fires each gun 2 times, getting critical shots and doing 8 damage to two seperate enemies. Slot 4: Attack; Gernade Party - Neo uses 4 H.E. gernades, 6 molotivs, and 2 toxic smoke bombs to completely destroy the enemies with a devestating 20 damage each. The downside to this atatck, Neo gets caught in either the explosive gernade blast, the Fire of the molotivs, or temporarily gets infected from the toxic smoke bombs. This move takes 2 turns to prepare. Slot 5: Special ability - After concentrating mentally for 1 turn, Neo can see in slow motion, and react in normal time, making him EXTREMELY hard to hit and absolutely beast like with his guns as it is easier for him to aim in this state. This efefct lasts for 3 turns, but afterwards Neo has to mentally recollect himself for 2 turns. When he is mentally preparing and recollection, Neo takes 3 times the normal damage, and cannot assist allies. Ok, so let me get this straight... First off, you need to add a background history. Now, for the attacks... Your first slot, has 6 weapons, I'm guessing 4 pistols, a sniper, and a shotgun of some sort... First off, while they are all guns, they are different typs of guns, that do different attacks. Taking out the Sniper and Shotgun(Which is, I think what a scattergun is...)would make it good, unless "Scilencers and laser sightings" are abilities of the pistols, then you only have two... Now, you can take out one slot to put the sniper/scattargun in it, but the sniper is WAY overpowered. a whole 10 damage is a lot... Now, for the 2nd slot. Thats a lot of Grenades O_O... Now. Thats a lot of grenades, but I guess since they're limited per battle, I guess I can let you use them. Now, the flashbangs stun for WAY too long, maybe blinding them for a turn would be better, and there has to be a limit for how long the enemy is poisioned. If its damage increases over time, that would mean 10 damage per turn, which wouldn't be very good since this system is MADE to have long, dragged on battles. Make it either do like, 1 damage per turn, or make it only last for 2-5 turns. Now, for the 3rd slot. For this, you can add this to the 3rd slot, and put the sniper or scattergun here. Just make sure the sniper isn't more than 7 or 6 damage... 4th slot. Normally, I would just say the same thing. HOWEVER... First off, it is WAY too powerful. I can see this is the one that was suppossed to be made more powerful, but I think you misread it... First off, it can only be multi-hit if the damage per hit is 10 or less. Thats still 60 damage, but the downsides take a lot, so I think that can count for it...Oh, and you can also add that to your normal grenade one for adding something else... Slot # 5 & transformation... Ok, these are pretty much both transformations. The extremely powerful 30 damage attack for a single hit, and a 10 damage per hit for a multihit are only if you had no transformation. Not to mention if you had the darkness transformation, you can't be invincible unless you had no extra skills, and even then it would be really short... So, thats pretty much this REALLY long post.
MrFitzgerald
#23347059Wednesday, March 31, 2010 9:41 PM GMT

Name: Neo Madari Character Appearance: http://www.roblox.com/Neo-item?id=24750084 Slot 1: 2 Dual Elites with Silencers and Laser Sightings (One damage per shot, shoots 3 times each). a 50 Cal Sniper Rifle (Ten Damage with one turn of setup) with Firey addon tips (Fire damage over time along with the initial ten, but takes 2 turns to setup), and a scattergun (Depedning on the distance from the target, each bullet fired (with a total of ten bullets, 5 per barrel) does 1 damage. The two pistols are in gun holsters in his belt, the Scattergun is hidden in his cloak and the sniper rifle is strung around the outside of his cloak on his back. Slot 2: 7 H.E. gernades that do 3 damage to 2 enemies each, 6 Flashbangs (Stun the enemies for 3 turns)5 smokebombs (Provides cover for Neo and allies) and 4 toxic smoke bombs (Poisons all enemies within range of the explosion radius. The damage dealt increases by one each turn as the infection worsens over time. 15 molotivs (5 damage to 2 selected enemies. These take 1 turn to prepare and stun confuse Neo for 1 turn after use.) All of these are hidden under his cloak. Slot 3: Attack; Bullet Barrage - Neo takes out his Dual elites and spends 1 turn aiming at enemies with his laser sight, and after successfully aiming, fires each gun 2 times, getting critical shots and doing 8 damage to two seperate enemies. Slot 4: Attack; Gernade Party - Neo uses 4 H.E. gernades, 6 molotivs, and 2 toxic smoke bombs to completely destroy the enemies with a devestating 20 damage each. The downside to this atatck, Neo gets caught in either the explosive gernade blast, the Fire of the molotivs, or temporarily gets infected from the toxic smoke bombs. This move takes 2 turns to prepare. Slot 5: Special ability - After concentrating mentally for 1 turn, Neo can see in slow motion, and react in normal time, making him EXTREMELY hard to hit and absolutely beast like with his guns as it is easier for him to aim in this state. This efefct lasts for 3 turns, but afterwards Neo has to mentally recollect himself for 2 turns. When he is mentally preparing and recollection, Neo takes 3 times the normal damage, and cannot assist allies. Ok, so let me get this straight... First off, you need to add a background history. Now, for the attacks... Your first slot, has 6 weapons, I'm guessing 4 pistols, a sniper, and a shotgun of some sort... First off, while they are all guns, they are different typs of guns, that do different attacks. Taking out the Sniper and Shotgun(Which is, I think what a scattergun is...)would make it good, unless "Scilencers and laser sightings" are abilities of the pistols, then you only have two... Now, you can take out one slot to put the sniper/scattargun in it, but the sniper is WAY overpowered. a whole 10 damage is a lot... Now, for the 2nd slot. Thats a lot of Grenades O_O... Now. Thats a lot of grenades, but I guess since they're limited per battle, I guess I can let you use them. Now, the flashbangs stun for WAY too long, maybe blinding them for a turn would be better, and there has to be a limit for how long the enemy is poisioned. If its damage increases over time, that would mean 10 damage per turn, which wouldn't be very good since this system is MADE to have long, dragged on battles. Make it either do like, 1 damage per turn, or make it only last for 2-5 turns. Now, for the 3rd slot. For this, you can add this to the 3rd slot, and put the sniper or scattergun here. Just make sure the sniper isn't more than 7 or 6 damage... 4th slot. Normally, I would just say the same thing. HOWEVER... First off, it is WAY too powerful. I can see this is the one that was suppossed to be made more powerful, but I think you misread it... First off, it can only be multi-hit if the damage per hit is 10 or less. Thats still 60 damage, but the downsides take a lot, so I think that can count for it...Oh, and you can also add that to your normal grenade one for adding something else... Slot # 5 & transformation... Ok, these are pretty much both transformations. The extremely powerful 30 damage attack for a single hit, and a 10 damage per hit for a multihit are only if you had no transformation. Not to mention if you had the darkness transformation, you can't be invincible unless you had no extra skills, and even then it would be really short... So, thats pretty much this REALLY long post. _____________________________________________ Ok, I understand your first correction. I'll get rid of my Bullet Barrage attack and add my sniper the there. Screw the scattergun, it was an afterthought. Ok, the flashbangs only blind for 1 turn. Ill put a 3-5 turn on the limit of my Toxic Smoke Gernades. I meant 20 damage per time I did the attack, not per gernades. Ok, so if I get rid of the darkness crap, and make my Special Ability my transformation, does it take up a slot?
cyberzodai
#23348013Wednesday, March 31, 2010 9:56 PM GMT

Yes it does. However, you can't have the incredibly strong attack if you have the transformation, I did that so nobody spammed transformations.
MrFitzgerald
#23348140Wednesday, March 31, 2010 9:58 PM GMT

I know, it just makes me harder to hit with an increased attack power.
coolblue
#23349084Wednesday, March 31, 2010 10:14 PM GMT

Name: Coolblue Appearance: http://www.roblox.com/Coolblue-as-a-Human-item?id=14175172 Background history: Coolblue heard of the orb and wanted to get it no matter what. He is rich so if he gets the orb he thinks he should sell it so he can be the richest person ever. Also Coolblue's last name is unknown. Slots Slot 1: Like the Wind This is Coolblue's tranfromation. When used he will disappear, like the wind. Also he is able to go as fast as he wants. After he is done using it he will take a certain amount of damage to how much he ran. 1 post of using this is 3 damage. Slot 2: Lava Punch Coolblue will put on lava gloves (That don't hurt him) and will be able to burn people. 2 damage per hit. 5 damage if the enemy is held a while. Also he can melt an object infront of him but it makes him take 3 damage. Slot 3: Pilot Blue If there is any flyable object, Coolblue will instantly know how to fly it. Also if there is no weapon on it, it will randomly spawn 2 weapons he can use. If this is used on his private jet, it will turn into a fighting plane and spawn 2 more weapons, of Coolblue's choice. Slot 4: Slice-n-Dice Coolblue will take out his sword, run up to you, and start slicing away. Each hit is 1 damage. After this move he will use his sword to attack instead of his lava gloves. He can't get his lava gloves back unless he uses the below slot. Slot 5: Lava Rage This can only be used if Coolblue is "defeated". Coolblue will start to melt. Then the melted Coolblue will turn into lava. When this is used he can't move at all, so it is best used on a slope. Also when Coolblue is "defeated" he chooses where he melts. If someone touches the lava the lose 5 health per 5 seconds. After it has been used, if Coolblue has a sword instead of lava gloves, Coolblue will gain his lava gloves back.
MrFitzgerald
#23349263Wednesday, March 31, 2010 10:17 PM GMT

WOOT another person.
MrFitzgerald
#23349582Wednesday, March 31, 2010 10:22 PM GMT

You didnt include a slot for your weapons?
cyberzodai
#23349875Wednesday, March 31, 2010 10:26 PM GMT

@Fitzgerald Ok, just be sure the sniper isn't incredibly powerful, and you can make it 5 damage 4 times, just keep the drawback. And make sure the Sniper isn't overpowered like before. Now, for Coolblues things. Name: Coolblue Appearance: http://www.roblox.com/Coolblue-as-a-Human-item?id=14175172 Background history: Coolblue heard of the orb and wanted to get it no matter what. He is rich so if he gets the orb he thinks he should sell it so he can be the richest person ever. Also Coolblue's last name is unknown. Slots Slot 1: Like the Wind This is Coolblue's tranfromation. When used he will disappear, like the wind. Also he is able to go as fast as he wants. After he is done using it he will take a certain amount of damage to how much he ran. 1 post of using this is 3 damage. Slot 2: Lava Punch Coolblue will put on lava gloves (That don't hurt him) and will be able to burn people. 2 damage per hit. 5 damage if the enemy is held a while. Also he can melt an object infront of him but it makes him take 3 damage. Slot 3: Pilot Blue If there is any flyable object, Coolblue will instantly know how to fly it. Also if there is no weapon on it, it will randomly spawn 2 weapons he can use. If this is used on his private jet, it will turn into a fighting plane and spawn 2 more weapons, of Coolblue's choice. Slot 4: Slice-n-Dice Coolblue will take out his sword, run up to you, and start slicing away. Each hit is 1 damage. After this move he will use his sword to attack instead of his lava gloves. He can't get his lava gloves back unless he uses the below slot. Slot 5: Lava Rage This can only be used if Coolblue is "defeated". Coolblue will start to melt. Then the melted Coolblue will turn into lava. When this is used he can't move at all, so it is best used on a slope. Also when Coolblue is "defeated" he chooses where he melts. If someone touches the lava the lose 5 health per 5 seconds. After it has been used, if Coolblue has a sword instead of lava gloves, Coolblue will gain his lava gloves back. Now, your first move is a bit overpowered. I can see the recoil from using it, but there has to be some sort of a reload time so you don't just spam it everywhere. Maybe the reload would be the same amount that you used it. Now, 2-4 are good, its 5 that I have a problem with. If he gets beaten, wouldn't he not be able to move?So, he just becomes lava when he loses his HP?Dosen't that just mean he's a useless thing of lava, also, if he's out of HP, how will he be able to fight anymore?Even with these "Lava" Gloves, he won't evenhave hands if he's lava, as you posted no way of reforming, and if he can only use it whenever he was beaten, dosen't that mean he's already too weak to use it? Also, How did he hear of the orb anyway? I didn't yet ask Fitzgerald cause he didn't put his background history yet, does he have an army of secret intellegence collectors or something?
cyberzodai
#23349931Wednesday, March 31, 2010 10:27 PM GMT

I saw the new stuff he put. The lava gloves and Sword ARE his weapons. Also, Fitz, you still need to post your background history.
coolblue
#23350270Wednesday, March 31, 2010 10:33 PM GMT

I think what you said about Slot 1 is right, the reload time is the same amount I use it. About slot 5, when he gets beaten he becomes a ghost, but can only go to the spot he wants to melt at, when there he will be visable and start melting. When he is done with the move the lava goes to where he was defeated and start to reform him, when his shape is back he the lava will disappear and he will be back. Also the reason he heard about it is because he heard rumours about it, he believed it and went in search.
MrFitzgerald
#23350355Wednesday, March 31, 2010 10:35 PM GMT

kk, Background history: Neo was walking the streets on his usual route, when he ovrheard people gossiping about some 'Orb of infinity' he got intrested and started listening in to there conversation further, finding out about this Orb, how to get it, etc... (Note that I am absolutely terrible at writing backgrounds.)
cyberzodai
#23351358Wednesday, March 31, 2010 10:50 PM GMT

@CoolBlue Ah, so its like a last resort attack that keeps him from dying? Very origional. So after he uses his sword, he can't use the Lava gloves until the end of the next battle? Anf Fitzgerald, that is an INCREDIBLY bad background, but it'll do. Now I just have to get the final results of your stuff, and then I'll get them approved, and we can start the RP!!!
coolblue
#23351472Wednesday, March 31, 2010 10:52 PM GMT

What do you mean by "Final Results"?
cyberzodai
#23351508Wednesday, March 31, 2010 10:53 PM GMT

I mean, a final draft of the profile. Like a clearer version with the edits made through the approval. Just to make sure I didn't miss anything.
coolblue
#23351730Wednesday, March 31, 2010 10:56 PM GMT

Oh... *takes out a chair, sits, takes out a game, and plays while I wait.*
cyberzodai
#23351994Wednesday, March 31, 2010 10:59 PM GMT

...I didn't mean I was gonna do it XP. Its your char, you gotta do the Final draft.
coolblue
#23352248Wednesday, March 31, 2010 11:03 PM GMT

Oh... *takes out pen and paper then gets to writing* (Even though I'm typing...)
coolblue
#23352408Wednesday, March 31, 2010 11:06 PM GMT

Name: Coolblue Appearance: http://www.roblox.com/Coolblue-as-a-Human-item?id=14175172 Background history: Coolblue heard of the orb, from rumors, and wanted to get it no matter what. He is rich so if he gets the orb he thinks he should sell it so he can be the richest person ever. Also Coolblue's last name is unknown. Slots Slot 1: Like the Wind This is Coolblue's tranfromation. When used he will disappear, like the wind. Also he is able to go as fast as he wants. After he is done using it he will take a certain amount of damage to how much he ran. 1 post of using this is 3 damage. After 1 post of using it he has to wait 3 more posts to use it again. Slot 2: Lava Punch Coolblue will put on lava gloves (That don't hurt him) and will be able to burn people. 2 damage per hit. 5 damage if the enemy is held a while. Also he can melt an object infront of him but it makes him take 3 damage. Slot 3: Pilot Blue If there is any flyable object, Coolblue will instantly know how to fly it. Also if there is no weapon on it, it will randomly spawn 2 weapons he can use. If this is used on his private jet, it will turn into a fighting plane and spawn 2 more weapons, of Coolblue's choice. Slot 4: Slice-n-Dice Coolblue will take out his sword, run up to you, and start slicing away. Each hit is 1 damage. After this move he will use his sword to attack instead of his lava gloves. He can't get his lava gloves back unless he uses the below slot. Slot 5: Lava Rage This can only be used if Coolblue is "defeated". Coolblue will start to melt. Then the melted Coolblue will turn into lava. When this is used he can't move at all, so it is best used on a slope. Also when Coolblue is "defeated" he turns into a ghost and chooses his place to melt, then he will be visable and start melting. If someone touches the lava the lose 5 health per 5 seconds. After it has been used, if Coolblue has a sword instead of lava gloves, Coolblue will gain his lava gloves back.
cyberzodai
#23352719Wednesday, March 31, 2010 11:10 PM GMT

(Defeated meaning when he loses all his HP, and he Reforms after everyone else has left) Charecter - CoolBlue - Status:Approved!!! Now, just wait til Fitzgerald gets online so his can be approved, or someone else comes and gets theirs approved, and we're set!!!
MrFitzgerald
#23352819Wednesday, March 31, 2010 11:12 PM GMT

Im not writing that again. What I wrote and the corrections I made are my final, screw writing another.

of     2   
chevron_rightchevron_rightchevron_right