of     12   
chevron_rightchevron_rightchevron_right

OTChatroom
#23755186Tuesday, April 06, 2010 1:09 AM GMT

Based off the hit anime, that you SHOULD know and love. But if you don't know about it, it's okay :D Here's a brief summary, if you have any questions after the summary please ask before making the character sheet. This takes place in the kingdom of Fiore, a universally neutral kingdom with a population of over 17 million. It is a magical world. Magic is traded, and common place for the people. There are those who wield the power, and live by the power. Those people are known as Mages. Mages belong to various guilds throughout the countries in Fiore, they work by completing jobs with a specified amount of Jewels (Jewels = the currency) on a board in their base. (The jobs are ranked too from A-D, A is the easiest, D the hardest, and on the top floor only the most experienced mages can take these quests which are E quests). There are many guilds, but in one country there is a guild called: "Fairy Tail" Some say it is one of the most powerful guilds. The guild has provided many legends, and continues to provide more. There are different types of mages in the world, first I'll give you the list of mages that NEED to buy things to use their magic. Ring bearers, they have many rings which they can buy. Every ring has a specific power, it can be attack (Like: "Lightning strike) or passive (like a charm that makes the opposite gender adore you, although that is illegal). Celestial Wizards, these people buy/receive keys that link to the spirit world. Every key has a specific spirit, the spirits all have different personalities so don't expect them to be just the way you want them to be. There are twelve golden Z|o|d|i|a|c Keys that link to one of the Z|o|d|i|a|c spirits, these are the most powerful. Since I'm nice I will let you make silver keys, and maybe a Z|o|d|i|a|c spirit, ask me if you want a simple Z|od|i|a|c key please. Here are a few I know of: "Taurus: A bull-like creature that wields a giant axe, its strengthes are charging in a straight line, and brute strength. It's p|e|r|v|e|r|t|e|d too. Aquarius: She is like a mermaid with a pot. The pot controls the ocean letting out tsunamis, or whirlpools, etc. Aquarius will most likely sweep you away, along with your enemy. She usually doesn't like her "master", and won't always obey you right when you ask her to do something. Cancer: A tanned man with crab scissors, he usually cuts people's hairs to distract them so you can hurt them." Re-exquip: Weapons/armor/etc are stored in a different universe, the user can re-exquip and transport the items on to their body. They usually have a secondary magic too: (Like sword magic, or gun magic, or bow magic. Something like that) Gun magic: The user can use a spell to boost his weapon's power. It could make it rapid fire without reloading for a while, or autoaim, or maybe something completely different. Sword magic: It can make multiple swords appear and attack the enemies, or something similar. Always has to do with swords though :P Elemental magic (Fire, water, ice, shadow, light, etc.) attack: The user can call upon an elemental power to send a burst of the element against an opponent, or a rain of it. They can also use the power to make their fists/weapons stronger (surrounding their fists/weapons with the element). Some have even been able to fly with wind, and fire. Elemental magic, create unanimate: They can create anything they want as long as its unanimate into the world out of the element, it good be an ice sword, or a fire bow. Maybe something completely different like a cage. Elemental magic, create animate: They can create anything with elements as long as it's animate (like a gorilla). Card magic: They use special cards that cause whatever the card looks like (it could be lightning, or something) Full body transformation: User can transform into anything they've defeated, or an animal. Some people are unable to perform these and go insane when they do this, so they can only transform their arms, or legs into the thing. There are also dark guilds that don't give a crap about the rules, and are a threat to everyone law abiding. The army doesn't really appreciate mages, and thinks they're weaker than them (it's the other way around :P) Assassination quests are ILLEGAL! ILLEGAL!!!!!! To make this clear, Celestial Wizards are not the spirits, they have keys that open gateways to spirits! Also Celestial Wizards have to make contracts with their spirits, if the spirit is very popular they may not be used many times. (Contracts are like Monday, Wednesday, Saturday, something similar to that, or all the time. Sometimes even three times a month!) Rules: No ubering Listen to admins No being an idiot (although your character can be one :P) Please use story roleplay (3rd or 1st person is acceptable) No controlling other people's chars without permission Please atleast a sentence of Bio. It's not on the rules is not an excuse Admins: Me Pokeneb (if he joinds) More to come Elemental magic Sheet: Name: A|ge: Gender: Guild: Element: Physical Appearance: Personality: Weapons: (You can put none) When did they join Fairy Tail: (A|ge or how many monthes/years ago) Biography: Celestial Wizard Sheet: Name: A|ge: Gender: Guild: Keys: (Remember ask for a gold z|o|d|i|a|c key first) Physical Appearance: Personality: Weapons: (You can put none) When did they join Fairy Tail: (A|ge or how many monthes/years ago) Biography: Card Bearer/Ring Bearer: Name: A|ge: Gender: Cardbearer or Ringer bearer: Guild: Cards/Rings: Physical Appearance: Personality: Weapons: (You can put none) When did they join Fairy Tail: (A|ge or how many monthes/years ago) Biography: Other: Name: A|ge: Gender: Guild: Magic: Physical Appearance: Personality: Weapons: (You can put none) When did they join Fairy Tail: (A|ge or how many monthes/years ago) Biography: Celestial Spirit Sheet (Silver): Name: Gender: Weapons: (Not required) Appearance: Special power(s): About: (What it is)
jaykliewer
#23755923Tuesday, April 06, 2010 1:17 AM GMT

(Is this modern or medieval?) Name: Jay A|ge: Unknown Gender: Male Cardbearer or Ringer bearer: Ring Bearer Guild: Unknown Cards/Rings: Charmer (Red ring) and Wave strike (Blue band ring) Physical Appearance:Tall, white Hair Personality: Cold, yet charming Weapons: (You can put none) Bow and arrows tips made of diamond When did they join Fairy Tail: (A|ge or how many monthes/years ago) 5 years ago Biography:
OTChatroom
#23756215Tuesday, April 06, 2010 1:20 AM GMT

(It's mideval with guns for some reason, Iwas kinda shocked when I saw that episode, lemme get my sheet)
OTChatroom
#23756362Tuesday, April 06, 2010 1:22 AM GMT

(Atleast one sentence of Bio + Atleast state if he's young, old or in the middle) Name: Jeremy A|ge: 20 Gender: Male Guild: Fairy Tail Magic: Re-exquip/Gun Physical Appearance: Average brown hair, pale skin, 6 foot 4, mischieveous hazel eyes. Personality: Energetic, helpful, nice Weapons: Dual swords (no special magic with it besides exquip though), a bunch of guns but mostly with dual pistols When did they join Fairy Tail: Nine y|e|a|r|s o|l|d Biography: He was raised by a mysterious man since his father died, and left him on the street at one. He was trained until eight when the man left him.
OTChatroom
#23756918Tuesday, April 06, 2010 1:28 AM GMT

Badabump
OTChatroom
#23762312Tuesday, April 06, 2010 2:37 AM GMT

(...)
OTChatroom
#23768724Tuesday, April 06, 2010 5:12 AM GMT

(Off to bed)
pokeneb
#23772666Tuesday, April 06, 2010 8:17 AM GMT

(I.....IZ.....HEEEEEREEEE *Everything blows up*) Okai now... Name: Daniel Varouse A|ge: 19 Gender: Male Guild: Fairy Tail Magic: Re-Equip/Sword Magic Physical Appearance: Spiky Black Hair Swept over to the Right, 6"6, Unnerving Grin, Green Eyes which Shimmer in the Daylight, Personality: Helpful, Trustworthy, Always Helps Someone in Danger, Friendly. Weapons: A load of swords and armour to be equipped. When did they join Fairy Tail: When he was 7 Biography: No one really knows where he came from, he appeared in Fairy Tail when he was 7, he entered the guild, showed his magic and was recruited. It is unknown where he came from or who he came from.
OTChatroom
#23786271Tuesday, April 06, 2010 4:29 PM GMT

I walked in the guild, and examined the jobs. The first five were uninteresting, but the sixth one caught my eye: "Save town, 700 million Jewels" Shouldn't this be an E quest? It was marked "D", but saving a whole town?! Atleast it'll be a challenge. I couldn't do it alone. "HEY EVERYONE!" I cried "ANYONE UP FOR SAVING A TOWN?"
pokeneb
#23786369Tuesday, April 06, 2010 4:31 PM GMT

"Sure thing Jeremy..." I said, standing up.
darkwhitelie
#23786418Tuesday, April 06, 2010 4:32 PM GMT

Name: Warren Snakeweed A|ge: 18 Gender: Male Cardbearer or Ringer bearer: Card Guild: Fairy Tail Cards/Rings: My Cards are baed on human world tarot cards, including the highly daerous Death Card. Physical Appearance: He wears a long, black overcoat, which covers his body, apart from showing his black skinny jeans, with 3 loose-hanging studded belts. Wool black and white stripe sweater, and underneath a silver Omega necklace, made of beaten gold. He has pale skin, ghostly, which contrasts against his pinkie red eyes. He has elfin features, thin lips, and an aristocratically formed nose. He has long white flowing hair on to his waist, with a black bang over his left eye, and a black stripe down his back. He has black tribal symbols over his wrists. Finally, he has black denim converses, and high black and white striped socks. Personality: Reclusive, Quiet, Intelligent. Weapons: His cards. When did they join Fairy Tail: 18 Biography: Warren is a carbearer, but a friend of no one. He lives alone, not much known of him, except he could rival some of the greatest questers.
OTChatroom
#23786527Tuesday, April 06, 2010 4:35 PM GMT

(Accepted) "Awesome." I replied "Anyone else?" I doubted anyone else would come, since I was known for getting into trouble.
pokeneb
#23786603Tuesday, April 06, 2010 4:36 PM GMT

I walked next to Jeremy. "The more people, the less money we get." I whispered to him, unnervingly grinning.
darkwhitelie
#23786628Tuesday, April 06, 2010 4:37 PM GMT

raised my hand silentley, and walked ovr, splaying my card, and bringingthem in again.
OTChatroom
#23786691Tuesday, April 06, 2010 4:38 PM GMT

"It's going to be a hard quest." I whispered back, then to the newcomer I said: "Alright, so we have to take a boat there, anyone know anybody in the business?"
darkwhitelie
#23786753Tuesday, April 06, 2010 4:40 PM GMT

I smiled to myself. "I do." I say. Knowone knew of my talents it would seem. No one knew I was the famous Warren Snakeweed.
OTChatroom
#23786825Tuesday, April 06, 2010 4:41 PM GMT

"Lead the way." I replied.
pokeneb
#23786864Tuesday, April 06, 2010 4:42 PM GMT

(Yeah well I'm the famous Magic Schoolboy Sniper Nerd! xP)
OTChatroom
#23786911Tuesday, April 06, 2010 4:43 PM GMT

(You mean swordsman? *Points to swordsmagic*)
darkwhitelie
#23786915Tuesday, April 06, 2010 4:43 PM GMT

I picked a card from my pack. I walked to a river. I muttered. "You shall go on a journey." And the card, with a picture of a small rowing boat, fluttered down towards the water. When it touched, there was a pale blue light and a boat malformed from it.
pokeneb
#23786951Tuesday, April 06, 2010 4:44 PM GMT

(Nvm about the joke....)
OTChatroom
#23786989Tuesday, April 06, 2010 4:45 PM GMT

"Nice trick." I said, hopping into the malformed boat.
pokeneb
#23787005Tuesday, April 06, 2010 4:45 PM GMT

I slowly walked in.
darkwhitelie
#23787044Tuesday, April 06, 2010 4:46 PM GMT

I stepped in. "No paddles, my card of travvlers." I murmered. It slowly oed off, by itself. (:P I know most of the tarot cards by memory. I may use Fate when Iget to this quest...)
pokeneb
#23787087Tuesday, April 06, 2010 4:48 PM GMT

I relaxed and stretched out, taking a lot of space.

of     12   
chevron_rightchevron_rightchevron_right