of     1   

artixofice
#23914697Thursday, April 08, 2010 5:36 PM GMT

In Medkimia there is a war is raging against evil serpant preists, and in that land is a place called malaks cross. Deep beneath the soil is a temple, the old mages used their magic to sink the temple deep beneath the earth. In the temple there is a mighty stone that connects all beings to it... it is called the Lifestone, if the Lifestone were to be destroyed all life on Medkimia... The serpant preists will stop at nothing to destroy the lifestone, can you protect it? My character: Name: Erik Von Darkmoor. Trade: Blacksmith, horsemaster's friend. Talents: I fix injuries that a horse has, i am quite strong and can lift quite heavy things. Enemies: Stefan. Story: The illegitimate son of the baron of Darkmoor. Weapons: None so far. Well there you have it. Ahh yes by the way... Heres the list of the cities and towns of Medkimia: Cities: Rillanon, Kesh, Krondor,Elvandar,Salador, Durbin, Bas-Tyra. Towns: Crydee, Shamata,Carse,Yabon,Tyr-Sog,Natal,Ylith,Darkmoor,Sethanon,Highcastle. Races: Dwarves, Elves, Humans, Serpant preists, Tsurani, (Humans from another world,) And other monsters. Note: There IS magic in this roleplay, BUT there is not extreme magic. So remember, if your gonna be a mage dont say something like: And he killed a whole city with his sheer might of magic. And the reason i say dont do this is that, there are always going to be magicians protecting great cities like that.
artixofice
#23915125Thursday, April 08, 2010 5:46 PM GMT

Bump.
karlismsname3
#23916478Thursday, April 08, 2010 6:14 PM GMT

name:drake trade:slave Talant:smart Enimies:enimies of my master Story: found and took in by maloc the 3rd
karlismsname3
#23916559Thursday, April 08, 2010 6:16 PM GMT

waepons:none
runescapian98
#23917333Thursday, April 08, 2010 6:35 PM GMT

Name: Varon "Archie" Malik Trade: Flectching (bow and arrow making) and Archery Talents: Archery, Stealth Enemies: His brother Marcus Story: Raised by elves after his human father died, Varon, or Archie as his friends call him, feels like an elf himself. He was trained by his father in the way of the rogue. His brother Marcus murdered their father, and Varon his been hunting him down ever since. Weapons: Bow, dagger. (I thought I should add this) Race: Half breed (half elf, half human)
artixofice
#23964314Friday, April 09, 2010 2:15 PM GMT

Runescapion, half breeds are very rare becuase the elves forbid human and elf marriage. The reason they forbid human and elf marriage is becuase elves can outlive humans, so they decided to forbid it becuase it would cause great sorrow. Intresting that you chose that.
bloxxernoob
#23964385Friday, April 09, 2010 2:17 PM GMT

about the serpents, the half humans half reptiles, they are technically called sliths. slithzerkais to be exact. happy to help. half human half dragons are called dragonians half humans half drakes (small weaker than dragons ) are called draKonias
artixofice
#23964443Friday, April 09, 2010 2:18 PM GMT

I never said about a half serpant half human being. They are completely serpant warriors... Yet i dont know about Dragonians i know about Draconions or something or another like that.
bloxxernoob
#23964460Friday, April 09, 2010 2:19 PM GMT

hmm. i see.

of     1