of     1   

FractaAnima
#24098727Sunday, April 11, 2010 3:34 PM GMT

(A Three Bros. Production) Archduke Franz Ferdinand had been on a trip to Bosnia. He was surveying the military and there battle tactics. The Austro-Hungarian empire was notorious for there fire types. Arcanine was the symbol of their army. As he was watching the battle tactics and maneuvers, one of the Growlithes broke ranks and ran right at him. He reached for his own pokeball, but it was to late. Growlithe tackled him to the ground and ripped open his neck. The Serbian assassin was arrested. Austria-Hungary declared War on Serbia. Russia felt they should defend Serbia with their ice-type army and declared war on Austria-Hungary. Germany declared war on Russia and fearing that France would help Russia, declared war on France as well. England was the last major power to remain neutral. You are a soldier in the British Army. You have been ordered to mobilize for war. Everyone knew that England was ready for war, but nobody knew when it would hit. It was only a matter of time. So be ready, you and your pokemon march to war. Types of Armies (Don't have to have these types, these are just for non-players) British: Water, Flying French: Leaf, Normal, Fighting German: Fire, Rock Austria-Hungary: Fire Russia: Ice, Normal Serbia: Bug Rules No Guns or other human weapons No killing other players You can't start with Legendaries No Ubering Everything I say, or another admin says, goes If you want to be a part of another army, just ask U.S. isn't in the war yet Me Razei and Herodrake are the Three Bros. TM so follow our rules or pay the price CS Name: Age: Gender: Pokemon: (No Legendaries) Army: British (Unless asked for otherwise) Appearance: Bio:
FractaAnima
#24099097Sunday, April 11, 2010 3:39 PM GMT

Na.me: Maxwell Powers A.ge: 20 Gen.der: M Po.kemon: Grotle, Combusken, Croconaw, Wartortle, Pikachu, Staravia Arm.y: British Ap.pearance: My avatar but with camo armor... Bi.o: N/A
Herodrake
#24110141Sunday, April 11, 2010 6:27 PM GMT

N.ame: Rook D. Kento Ag.e: 19 Ge.nder: m Poke.mon: Noctowl, Bayleef, charmander, Electabuzz A.rmy: British Appear.ance: British officer uniform. Bi.o: Orphan. Joined army.

of     1