of     1   

greenguy
#241034Friday, November 16, 2007 1:48 AM GMT

ok well im ganna make a foot race(no vehicles). but in my place they can doo what ever they want. imm ganna make a track. but i wan ppl to step on a teleporter(i can make myself) and they endup in a room.(here is the part where i start needing help)when u get a scertian amout of ppl in the room then a message will say ready then set then go. then a door will open.and they all start running.and at the end the first person will get points for the leaderboard and every1 gets teled back or they can all die. and spawn. if its to hard to make it so a scertian amout of ppl are in a room. how bout like 3 or 4 buttons. and when they are all pressed at the same time(need ppl on all of them)then the door will open. im a realy good script editor. but i cant make scripts. plz some1 help me alitol or give me a push.
greenguy
#241064Friday, November 16, 2007 1:59 AM GMT

symplofied or if you dont want to read all that. a door that opens when X number off ppl are on a brick. but berfor it opens it says "ready" "set" "go". at end of race when i person touches a brick then he gets X number of points added to leaderboard.and then every1 dies. if u need explained even more just ask

of     1