MooMon025
#24140239Monday, April 12, 2010 1:49 AM GMT

i G2G
GameBeater
#24140473Monday, April 12, 2010 1:53 AM GMT

Name: James Sanderson Ag.e: 21 Weapons: Mp5, M4A1, Akimbo Russian Combat Knives Gender: M Bio: He refused to join a Corporation, and he suffered for it. Three years of brutal beating and torture, he was finally free when the prison he was at, Outpost Echo, was destroyed. He was few of the survivors, and the others were shot. Three made it out, but he was separated from them a few weeks ago. Appearance: Darkish Green T-Shirt. Black Long-sleeved shirt under that. Black cargo jeans. Black and red sneakers. Dark brown hair that's medium length. Dark green eyes. 6'1, slightly tanned. Corporation with: N/A, he doesn't believe in separation.
podraptor
#24140674Monday, April 12, 2010 1:57 AM GMT

(Accepts)
podraptor
#24140738Monday, April 12, 2010 1:57 AM GMT

(Accepted*)
podraptor
#24140891Monday, April 12, 2010 1:59 AM GMT

I got to the square and saluted to the man with the SCAR. "Sir! I have just saw a Illmente Patrol heading for the East side, they seem to be helping the Scropad slightly more." "Gather some of the troops and tell them to get to the East Side" The Man said. "Yes sir!" I saluted then went off.
podraptor
#24140963Monday, April 12, 2010 2:01 AM GMT

Bump.
podraptor
#24141076Monday, April 12, 2010 2:03 AM GMT

Wow. This died down quick.
GameBeater
#24141231Monday, April 12, 2010 2:05 AM GMT

I sat on the curb. There was gunfire in the distance. I put silencers on my weapons, and equipped RDS's. I ran off, making barely any noise. I stopped at the gates of a military base. A fight had begun. I decided to blindly pick, and chose the guys with odd uniforms (not you guys). I had sneaked up behind a sniper, and stabbed him with both of my knives. Blew spewed onto his sniper, which I picked up. I began picking off tons of them, until once saw me. He shot into the scope of the sniper, leaving the sniper near-useless. "BUGGER!" I threw it and ran off behind some crates. The man crept up to where he thought I was, which was right beside me, and I stabbed and pulled him behind the crates. I pulled out my Mp5 and took some out.
podraptor
#24141431Monday, April 12, 2010 2:10 AM GMT

(Where are you in the town? East side? West side?) I gather up soem men. "Guys, today we have found out the Illmante have helped the Scropad on the Battlefield, we have to take the Illmante out." I say seriously. "They were seen heading to the East side of this town, Move out. Stay in groups of 3 to not get killed quickly." I pair up with 2 other Veterans of the Tiskutune and move out to the East Side.
GameBeater
#24141487Monday, April 12, 2010 2:11 AM GMT

There weren't many left in my area, about 3 or 4 (small area, was only 10 in that area to begin with, it's like a hut I guess). I ran up behind two of them and stabbed both of them at once. The other two saw me. They aimed down their sights, but it was too late. I had thrown my knives and both hit dead-center in their head. I walked over and tugged the knives out. It was too late for the other guys. At least the guys I was helping only lost 3 people.
GameBeater
#24141599Monday, April 12, 2010 2:13 AM GMT

(West) I walked on, and noticed the other guys were running and hopping in trucks. I overheard "East" and "City", but that was it. I decided to tag along, and hopped under a truck and held onto the bottom. It cranked up and it drove off, me hanging on under it. My shirt was flailing, and the exhaust was terrible. I held my breath for 30 seconds in one go, and inhaled deeply, and did it over again.
podraptor
#24141668Monday, April 12, 2010 2:14 AM GMT

I reach the East Side and my Teamates John and Bob were hiding in cover. "Rush! Now!" I say over the radio com channel. We rush out with our suppressed sub machine guns and pick off each with a silent sound. We then Swat our way into a building outpost and continue doing this as calmly as possible. It seemed like they didn't expect visitors.
podraptor
#24141818Monday, April 12, 2010 2:17 AM GMT

I heard John say "They got people heading for us" He blurted out. "Ok, get this quick" I replied. The last door was locked. "123" Bob said as he kicked the door open and we shot the men in the room. "Clear" I said. "Let's get out of here" We started runnign down.
GameBeater
#24141944Monday, April 12, 2010 2:20 AM GMT

I crawled from under the truck, relieved. I walked towards a big building. "Perfect place for sniping. Oh hey! A sniper...wait. Crap." I dove for cover. A bullet whizzed past me. I got up and ran, and repeated. Another whizzed past. I did the same thing over. No bullet whizzed pass. I threw a brown paper bag and he shot at it. "Haha, fool." I ran off, and stormed into the building, sawing down the same-uniformed guys. "Easy." I hit a button for the elevator. I strafed on the wall, and sure enough, a flash grenade was thrown out of the elevator. I covered my eyes, and threw a flash grenade INTO the elevator. The men came scrambling out, yelling. I stabbed them, and continued up. I hit the top floor, which meant there were two more flights of stairs before I would be on the roof. The door opened, and luckily, there were no guests. I opened the stairwell door, and climbed up two stories of stairs. I sat at the top of them, panting. "Whew. May only be two stories, but man, so many stairs." I got up, and waited at the door. I grinned, and sure enough, the sniper came in, yelling random gibberish and firing blindly. I tripped him, and his head hit a sharp corner of the door. I knifed him to ensure my safety, and planted C4 at the door. Lucky these guys carry it around. I pursued my way to the sniper rifle, and aimed down the scope.
podraptor
#24141978Monday, April 12, 2010 2:20 AM GMT

We get out and here enemies advancing. I duck behind a building and knife one as he passes by "Split up and try to avoid direct contact. Stay within a couple hundred feet of each other" I say over the channel.
podraptor
#24142019Monday, April 12, 2010 2:21 AM GMT

(got heard*)
GameBeater
#24142140Monday, April 12, 2010 2:24 AM GMT

I saw a group of three guys (:D THAT'S YOU!!) and noticed they weren't wearing these guys' uniform. They must have been the side I helped earlier. I saw a ton of men ahead of them: wearing different uniforms. I took a shot at a man with the highest rank, my ritual, and continued picking them out unnoticed. Out of the 25 I saw, 15 remained. And still, no one noticed the dead bodies. Lucky me for shadows.
podraptor
#24142244Monday, April 12, 2010 2:26 AM GMT

I saw half of the enemy squad down. I wondered where the shots came from. I fragged one behind cover and stabbed another one.
GameBeater
#24142382Monday, April 12, 2010 2:28 AM GMT

I saw one of the guys take out a few of the enemies, and about 9 remained. I took out 4 before seeing a RPG head coming at me. "Crap." I ran back and hit the deck. A huge explosion: both visual and audio, was experienced. The sound was near-deafening, and my eyes stung a bit for a while. I remembered the parachute I had, and ran off the building, leaving the precious sniper behind. I pulled the cord, and landed in a light wooded area. I took off the pack, and ran towards the group of 3.
podraptor
#24142457Monday, April 12, 2010 2:30 AM GMT

John Spotted a figure wearing no enemy uniform of whatsoever. "Hey you!" I said to the figure. "Who are you?!"
Yui810GhostofOTPast
#24142498Monday, April 12, 2010 2:31 AM GMT

Name: David Ag.e: 19 Weapons: Rifle, laser pistol. Bio: Smart and stealthy. Doesn't like how the corporations drive over the people. Appearance: Sometime he looks casual, other times with a cloak. Corporation with: N/A
podraptor
#24142520Monday, April 12, 2010 2:31 AM GMT

(Accepted, thanks, by the way.)
GameBeater
#24142553Monday, April 12, 2010 2:32 AM GMT

I grinned. "I'm the one who took those guys out. And if I were you, I'd be advised there's 5 guys ahead with RPGs. And to return to your question: names don't matter now adays." I dropped my clips to the guns, even though I had plenty more, to signify I wasn't hostile, but I still kept them at a shooting stance, to signify I wasn't ally.
podraptor
#24142729Monday, April 12, 2010 2:35 AM GMT

"I see your not part of any corporation. We are part of the Tiskutune, those guys were the Illmante, they are with the Scropad." I say "And if you don't want to get radared by the RPG demolition team, put on this chip and hide." I say. Me and my squad dissappear in the shadows. Before I go I give him a chip. (GTg, post your last. We continue tomorrow.)
GameBeater
#24142798Monday, April 12, 2010 2:37 AM GMT

I clutched the ship, and followed behind them at a distance at which they couldn't tell.