of     1   

rocky713
#24156527Monday, April 12, 2010 4:24 PM GMT

We are going to play a game of which, we have a scene, and each sentence must start with a letter from the alphabet in order, for example: Aliens! But, why not vampires? Cause they're not cool. Dude, yeah they are. Eureka, they're here! Fun! Goodness gracious, don't say that! Heck, I can do whatever I want! I don't think so! Jack, don't talk back to me! Kickin yo butt! Lmao, you're not touching me. Mr. Buckers, you're failure is in the building. No, you didn't. Oh yes I did! And so on. So...who wants to help?
mrmac23
#24157920Monday, April 12, 2010 5:25 PM GMT

A zebra has white and black stripes. But i thought it was black and white stripes? Carl, you're wrong again. Dilly-dallying won't get you far. Er....What's dilly-dallying? (Flipping idiot...) "Walks off" Going somewhere? I heard you! Joking? Kill him! "Random epic ninjas come out of nowhere" Lies! "The ninjas suddenly dissapear" Maybe they are, but i can still defeat you! No you can't! Oh yes i can! "Epic fight" Pelicans, attack! Que? Rawr! (Silly fella, aren't you?) Talking to me? Underneath my breath, yes. Vile creature! Wargh! Xylophones!? Yay, i beat you!...That's made me tired. Zzzzz.... I MADE IT :D

of     1