of     6   
chevron_rightchevron_rightchevron_right

NucearTorpedo001
#24207427Tuesday, April 13, 2010 6:38 PM GMT

Dragons don't exist. Everyone knows that. But that's about to change. Talon Excavations, a private company, recently discovered a strange fossilized skeleton in North America, along with a strange gem buried alongside it. The skeleton appeared to be avian and reptillian at the same time. A big lizard with wings. Nothing like that had ever existed before. Upon seeing the stunning beauty of the unearthed gem, the CEO of Talon Excavations fashioned it into a ring. Upon putting it on, he realised something was wrong. Someone was talking to him, but within his own head. Was he going crazy? The voice was oddly seductive. It told him to take a segment of the stone, melt it down, mix it with water, iodine, and sulphuric acid, and have the resulting concoction mass produced. How could he refuse? The voice was so beautiful. Hypnotising, even. Upon producing copies of this new potion, the voice commended the man and told him to do something else: kidnap selected individuals, take them to the scientific branch of the company main complex, and inject them with the potion. The boss hesitated for a moment. Was this right? Should he do this? Well, the voice couldn't be wrong. How could such a beautiful voice be wrong? You are one of those people. What will happen to you? What's going on? ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ RULES ~ No ubering. ~ No godmodding. ~ Story roleplaying only. For example, instead of saying, 'Bob: *sits down*', story roleplaying would be saying, 'Bob sat down'. ~ No weapons... yet. ~ No characters under the age of 15. ~ Be sensible. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Name: A.ge (15<): Gender: Appearance: Clothing: Likes: Dislikes: Bio (REQUIRED, but doesn't need to be long):
bloxxernoob
#24207498Tuesday, April 13, 2010 6:41 PM GMT

will definately join this. big time.
NucearTorpedo001
#24207553Tuesday, April 13, 2010 6:43 PM GMT

(I heard you guys talking about unoriginal RPs and decided to bring something new to the table. :3) Name: Roan Bass A.ge: 32 Gender: M Appearance: Grey hair, spiked at the front. Black sunglasses, concealing deep grey eyes. Clothing: Black trench coat, white buttoned undershirt. Pinstripe pants. Likes: Foxes. Dislikes: Stupid opinions. Bio: A former CIA agent. Now works in computers.
darkwhitelie
#24207600Tuesday, April 13, 2010 6:45 PM GMT

*sniffs room as enters thread* You know, you should really get some air freashener. You really get the smell of mass repost stuffed up your nose. Name: Warren Snakeweed A.ge (15<): 18 Gender: Male Appearance: He wears a long, black overcoat, which covers his body, apart from showing his black skinny jeans, with 3 loose-hanging studded belts. Wool black and white stripe sweater, and underneath a silver Omega necklace, made of beaten gold. He has pale skin, ghostly, which contrasts against his pinkie red eyes. He has elfin features, thin lips, and an aristocratically formed nose. He has long white flowing hair on to his waist, with a black bang over his left eye, and a black stripe down his back. He has black tribal symbols over his wrists. Finally, he has black denim converses, and high black and white striped socks. Clothing: As above Likes: The Dark, His Music, Drawing, Intelligent Arguments and Plain Opposition. Dislikes: Weak Wills, Over Enthusiasm, Bright Lights, and Pascifists. Bio: Warren, bieng albino is partailly blind, and reacts in the sun. He is what most people see as 'goth'.
bloxxernoob
#24207620Tuesday, April 13, 2010 6:46 PM GMT

(can i join as already dragonified?)
NucearTorpedo001
#24207670Tuesday, April 13, 2010 6:47 PM GMT

(Bloxxer, 'fraid not. But don't worry, it happens quite early on in the story. And, dark, I am aware that this is, in fact, quite cOLD. But I never only allow a good, original idea one chance. Therefore, I repost it every so often until the length meets my standards. Then, I leave it.)
darkwhitelie
#24207721Tuesday, April 13, 2010 6:49 PM GMT

(Okay then.)
bloxxernoob
#24207724Tuesday, April 13, 2010 6:49 PM GMT

(I will join now, but will come back in 'bout 25 minutes. so i ll rp as dragon as i come back mkay?thus i am posting dragon sheet now) Name: seros A.ge (15<): 19 Gender: male Appearance: seros in decals Clothing: .... Likes: fish Dislikes: bad people Bio (REQUIRED, but doesn't need to be long): before he was "dragonified", he used to be a miner. (please by understanding)
NucearTorpedo001
#24207813Tuesday, April 13, 2010 6:52 PM GMT

(Bloxxer, seriously, it doesn't take that long. Really, we'll be playing most of this RP out as dragons. We just need to go through a little preamble. I'm afraid everyone has to go through it.)
NucearTorpedo001
#24207834Tuesday, April 13, 2010 6:53 PM GMT

(Ok, we can start. We start in the Talon Excavations holding cells.)
darkwhitelie
#24207929Tuesday, April 13, 2010 6:56 PM GMT

The only thing on my mind at the moment. Light. I guess there were the little things. Containment. Pain. But Light was the main thing. I squinted at it as the tiny window filled the room with deadly rays. I hissed like a vampire involuntairily. I was crouched down, in a corner, but the light still reached me, teased me painfully in it's yellow basking light. I hated the sun.
NucearTorpedo001
#24208078Tuesday, April 13, 2010 7:01 PM GMT

Bass blinked slightly, and sat up. He had been placed on a bed. Looking around, he realised that he must have been in an institution of some sort, judging by the padded white walls and white bed and toilet in his cell. Bass also saw a young adult crouched in the corner, obviously slighly pained.
darkwhitelie
#24208602Tuesday, April 13, 2010 7:17 PM GMT

I continued trying to seak the darkness, then resolved to making a fool of myself to protect it. I hid behind the middle aged man, whos body shadowed the sun.
NucearTorpedo001
#24208719Tuesday, April 13, 2010 7:20 PM GMT

Bass glared at Warren. The words 'what the hell is wrong with you' sprang to mind, but Bass decided to be a little more polite."What are you doing?" he asked.
yoda61
#24208794Tuesday, April 13, 2010 7:22 PM GMT

Name: Tommy A.ge (15<): 17 Gender: Male Appearance: Blonde hair, blue eyes Clothing: black jacket, yellow top, jeans Likes: being in light, nice people, fun things Dislikes: kidnappers, deadly people Bio (REQUIRED, but doesn't need to be long): Normal life as kid, used to work in a pet shop,
AcidAce7719
#24208846Tuesday, April 13, 2010 7:23 PM GMT

Name: Eric Carter A.ge : 15 Gender: M Appearance: Tan-ish skin, Black hair,Blue eyes Clothing: Green T-Shirt, Blue pants, Gray Sneakers, Black & white hat Likes: Computers,Basketball,baseball Dislikes: being annoyed,Football Bio: He lives in San Antonio, Texas. He's very athletic, and is also a computer Whiz
NucearTorpedo001
#24208876Tuesday, April 13, 2010 7:24 PM GMT

(Both accepted.)
AcidAce7719
#24208941Tuesday, April 13, 2010 7:26 PM GMT

Eric was sitting in a corner, trying to remember what happend
darkwhitelie
#24209015Tuesday, April 13, 2010 7:27 PM GMT

"If you hadn't noticed." I said politley, then roared at him. "I'M BLOODY ALBINO! I CAN'T BE IN SUNLIGHT."
NucearTorpedo001
#24209182Tuesday, April 13, 2010 7:31 PM GMT

Bass was almost knocked backwards by the force of Warren's yell. Before he had the time to formulate a non-hostile reply, a fist rapped on the cell door, and it swung open. In the doorway stood a scientist clad in a white overcoat. Flanking him were two security guards. "Your turn," said the scientist, motioning for the cell inhabitants to follow him.
darkwhitelie
#24209248Tuesday, April 13, 2010 7:33 PM GMT

I scowled at the guard, but followed lead. At least I was out of the light, in thse dark gloomy corridors with their artificial light. I smiled at their pathetic excuses.
yoda61
#24209350Tuesday, April 13, 2010 7:35 PM GMT

I wake up wondering what was going on
Youshi
#24209378Tuesday, April 13, 2010 7:36 PM GMT

Name: Chelsea Wren A.ge: 15 Gender: Female Appearance: Wavy Brown hair with a golden reddish tint and blonde highlights down to waist in a high ponytail, dark brown eyes with lighter starbursts, pale skin, thin Clothing: Wears a pale blue tanktop hoodie, black jean/denim capris, short, white socks with blue and white sneakers. Likes: To Follow Rules, be nice, and be an einstein in her class, adventure, traveling, cool weather, swimming, oceans, and other things. Dislikes: Hights, bugs, bad situations, bad decisions, getting low grades, hot days, fire Bio: Chelsea came from Ireland, and traveled all over Asia, The UK, and then the US. She came to this place after a while, and her parents finally said she would never have to move again when she was 12. She's been here since then, and is aching for adventure...
AcidAce7719
#24209398Tuesday, April 13, 2010 7:36 PM GMT

Eric got up, and followed the gaurd
BlackJack333
#24209410Tuesday, April 13, 2010 7:37 PM GMT

Name: Eric Macintosh A.ge (15<): 18 Gender: M Appearance:Short stubby Black Hair, Glasses Clothing: Vans sneakers, torn jeans, old t-shirt Likes: basketball, football, reading & writing Dislikes: Scary Things, dragons Bio (REQUIRED, but doesn't need to be long): Was kidnapped while going to school, it was the day of his graduation =*(

of     6   
chevron_rightchevron_rightchevron_right