of     2   
chevron_rightchevron_rightchevron_right

supermarioliam
#24246394Wednesday, April 14, 2010 1:03 PM GMT

There can be Four Heroes. Unlimited Villagers and Unlimited Bad Guys. If you create a villager or Bad guy, You must create a profile. Same with the heroes. Main Hero: supermarioliam Strength Hero: Skill Hero: Will Hero: My Character: Name: Sparrow Ag.e: 22 Weapons: Rusty Longsword, Rusty Flintlock. (Your first weapon must start as rusty) Job: Blacksmith, Bartender, Woodcutter, Hero. Appearence: Ranger Outfit. Wizard hat, Assasin Gloves. (Lol, that's really how my character looks in Fable.) Karma: Neutral (For now) Gender: Male My Dog (Only me) Name: Jerry. Fur colour: Brown. Along with a few patches of white. Expression: Rubber Ball. Tricks: None (For now) Karma: Neutral (For now)
Kyundi
#24246707Wednesday, April 14, 2010 1:19 PM GMT

Name: Maerk .S (Note, Maerk was an accidental mis-spelling of Mark) A.ge: 24 Weapons: Steel Sword, Clockwork Flintlock Job: Messenger, Blacksmith Apperance: My avatar Karma: Neutral Gender: Male
yoda61
#24247267Wednesday, April 14, 2010 1:50 PM GMT

can i be hero of will?)
georged
#24247869Wednesday, April 14, 2010 2:22 PM GMT

Name: Brundt Ag.e: 34 Weapons: Rusty Longsword, Rusty Shield, Torch. Job: Viking Chieftain Appearance: Large chest plate with heavy furs, and viking signature helm Karma: Less than average Gender: Male
Kyundi
#24248453Wednesday, April 14, 2010 2:52 PM GMT

Should we start
supermarioliam
#24249138Wednesday, April 14, 2010 3:29 PM GMT

I Guess so. Sparrow: Yawn. I Wonder what boring jobs there are to do in Bowerstone today. Let's see. Blacksmith? Yeah...I Suppose so. I've not done it in a while so why not. OH SWEET HOBBE! WHAT'S THAT?! (Points at a huge mob running towards me) NOOOOOO!!!
Kyundi
#24249481Wednesday, April 14, 2010 3:47 PM GMT

I heard shouting, I turned and saw a huge mob, I pulled my flintlock out and fired it into the air, stopping the mob, I continued making swords
yoda61
#24249790Wednesday, April 14, 2010 4:04 PM GMT

(actually ill be a bad guy who can use magic, if thats alright) Name: Skar Ag.e: 38 Weapons: Rusty machete Job: Bad Guy Appearence: (these clothes r from the fable 1 btw) Dark wizard Robes, dark wizard boots, dark wizard gloves Karma: Evil Gender: Male
supermarioliam
#24249796Wednesday, April 14, 2010 4:04 PM GMT

Sparrow: Hey. Thanks whoever you are. Town Guard: Sparrow! Hey! Albion is in trouble again. Those things are called Mob Hobbes. They're terrorising Albion! Do you think you could help us? Sparrow: Yeah! I'm sure. Any i think My Dog here will too. Jerry: WOOF! (Yeah!) Sparrow: Hey, you, Yeah Blacksmith guy. Would you like to help me? I See your pretty handy with a pistol. But I Do believe i have to get some better weapons myself. I've not been fighting for a few years... But i've been keeping these just in case. Town Guard: (Points to an alleyway) If you head straight down there and into the Shade Beach there you can get all the weapons you need. Sparrow: Thanks!
supermarioliam
#24249820Wednesday, April 14, 2010 4:06 PM GMT

(The proper name for Evil in Fable is Corruption. And good is Purity.)
yoda61
#24249848Wednesday, April 14, 2010 4:06 PM GMT

(actually there is evil and good in fable 2, theres purity and corruption aswell)
georged
#24265036Wednesday, April 14, 2010 10:35 PM GMT

Brundt's Ship: *Pulls into the bay of where all this is taking place* Brundt: Land, men! Pull us over, we can repair our ship here! Brundt's Lieutenant: Aye, chieftian!
supermarioliam
#24289834Thursday, April 15, 2010 12:51 PM GMT

Sparrow: (Walking down the Alley.) Ah ha! There's Shade Beach! I Better get some new weapons! *Runs over to the Weapons trader. Trader: What can i do for you? Sparrow: Iron Longsword and Iron Blunderbuss. I Don't have all my gold with me, so they'll do for now. *Purchased* Trader: Come again soon! Sparrow: *Runs back up the alley* Alright. I'm geared up. Who's ready to go?
BlackninjaXD
#24309232Thursday, April 15, 2010 10:38 PM GMT

[ Content Deleted ]
supermarioliam
#24340400Friday, April 16, 2010 6:21 PM GMT

Sparrow: Omg. Blacksmithn guy isn't talking. Well then. I'll just set off.
LordHazer
#24340685Friday, April 16, 2010 6:32 PM GMT

(I'm a normal person but i'm as strong as a guard) My Character: Name: Darren Ag.e: 18 Weapons: Iron axe, Iron clockwork pistol (i'm starting as a guard please can i atleast have iron?) Job: Guard. Appearence: Guard Clothes Karma: Neutral yet he is kinda corrupt. Gender: Male
supermarioliam
#24384410Saturday, April 17, 2010 11:16 AM GMT

*Bower Lake* Sparrow: Whoa, It's been ages since i last saw this place. (Out of Nowhere, Theresa Appears) Theresa: Hello Little Sparrow. We meet once again. Sparrow: Theresa! I Thought the Spire Collapsed on you! Theresa: I Vanished just at the last minute. I Have come to warn you about the Mob Hobbes. They are vicious creatures. You won't be able to defeat them alone. So here. I'll give you this Inferno Being. His name is Brushfire, Use him well. Sparrow: Thank you Theresa. I'll give him good use.
aapjeik
#24402136Saturday, April 17, 2010 6:02 PM GMT

My Character: Name: Draganoth, (Title: Chosen One) Ag.e: 22 Weapons: Steel Longsword, Steel Flintlock Rifle. Job: Somewhat special Guard with Will powers and a high Skill level. Appearence: Assasin Coat, Assasin gloves, Further Guard clothes. Karma: Good Gender: Male. Wanders through Bowerlake and encounters Sparrow: Aye sparrow, what ye doin here? out for some adventures again? heh, don't get shot will ye? ye rescued lots of slaves for me and i do appreciate it.
aapjeik
#24403751Saturday, April 17, 2010 6:29 PM GMT

( anyways, can i be the hero of skill? without myself knowing it tho =3 )
Epic204
#24404440Saturday, April 17, 2010 6:39 PM GMT

WOOOOOT I LOVE FABLE! okay i guess i will be this Name:Ragamon Hero? : Will/Skill mix Evil Male Currect weapons "Spell is i forgot the name but the one that creates a circle of fire around u" "Ranged weapon is Rusty Flintlock Rifle" "Melee weapon is rusty longsword Part in story : Left camp where rested and goes to cave and found a glowing red gem with a fire symbol on the top "How do you like it so far?"
Epic204
#24404566Saturday, April 17, 2010 6:41 PM GMT

oh forgot assasin job fire mage mixed with rogue so assasin / alchemist and he has assasin coat and the rest of the outfit with thate and i ment corruption and evil
yoda61
#24404567Saturday, April 17, 2010 6:41 PM GMT

(Can i be like the Main bad guys Lietenant?) I set the small farm house on fire with my magic, the other bandits start taking everything of use and valuable, we then go back to the bandit camp
Epic204
#24404725Saturday, April 17, 2010 6:44 PM GMT

oh sorry for triple i keep forgeting things he also just put on the jack of blades mask so instead of rusty longsword he has a powerful katana but he lost the power so its like a rusty katana but he must travel all of albion gaining power for his 2 weapons while gathering to be the most evil lord of all as his dream ?
Epic204
#24405131Saturday, April 17, 2010 6:50 PM GMT

"Ragamon pulls out his katana and looks at the fire gem "wait a minute Oh my gosh the fire piece! puts gem into katana gem slot "Now to head to bowerstone market i need some rest for the day" Beigns to leave and bandits jump out from behind rocks Bandits say : Now i see you have a gem on your hands of great value hand it over or die. " Ragamon says : Never " Pulls gun and shoots one and gets katana and stabs other and leaves and walks to bowerstone and hears theresa "Hello brother." Ragamon replys "What! I thought you died! Where did you go! Hears a scream NO " Ragamon heads to bowerstone to look for peope who saw theresa. "To be continued later"
Epic204
#24405200Saturday, April 17, 2010 6:51 PM GMT

(Please feel free to tell me if i need to fix something that is wrong with the roleplay if not im willing to go on farther!)

of     2   
chevron_rightchevron_rightchevron_right