of     6   
chevron_rightchevron_rightchevron_right

darkwhitelie
#24254073Wednesday, April 14, 2010 7:09 PM GMT

What you see with your eyes is strange. What you can see in the corners, is stranger. They ahve returned. The Watchers. Strange humans with strange eye coulors, only visable in the corner of the eye, and in the view of the strange humans called The Gifted. The Watchers come when they feel something bad is going to happen in a world, or even universe. The Watchers come in all shapes and sizes, some winged, some even huge, over muscled monsters. Not all are even civilised. But all are there, to watch over us, and keep us safe from the darkness that is about to come. Which IS coming. And the Watchers are worried, that this time, they can't stop it. Rules I will allow 10 people to be gifted. If I know you'll godmod it, by giving you some sort of speical power as well as that, your not having it. End of. As I said, the Watchers come in all form. Yes, that includes vamps, but don't assume you can be all twinkly. I'm talking Dracula, or Darren Shan vamps. No GodMod No Uber Romance ok. If your going to be a watcher who isn't human or elf, then I must accept it. If your Watcher and you have an extra power, then I must accept you account. Admins Kyundi Ewtron bloxxernoob (dragons are allowed *wink wink hint hint nudge nudge*) Midge707 gryx1 Anyone else I decide. NOTE: Just to say, the 'bad guys' are the hunters. Their like the watchers, with bieng every race under the sun, and possibly an extra power, but they kill all. Humans and Watchers alike. Admin Powers: Your all able to accept characters if I'm away. Your also able to ban people permanently, but only if it's FAIR. For instance if Kyundi bans supersonic for no reason, thats NOT FAIR. Your also auto-accepted if you join. CS Watcher Name: A.ge: Gender: Race: Appearance: (By now, you should know I expect it to be detailed.) Personality: Extra Power: (Only one, but don't go super insane. Human watchers DON'T have powers.) Weapons: (Only the human watchers have guns.) Items: Bio: CS Human Name: A.ge: Gender: Appearance: Personality: Weapons: (Give a VALID reason for having a gun if you have one) Items: Bio: CS Hunter Name: A.ge: Gender: Race: Appearance: (By now, you should know I expect it to be detailed.) Personality: Extra Power: (Only one, but don't go super insane. Human watchers DON'T have powers.) Weapons: (Only the human watchers have guns.) Items: Grudges: (Anyone you particularly hate?) Bio:
EdgeTheLegend
#24254257Wednesday, April 14, 2010 7:15 PM GMT

Name:Helix A.ge:13 Gender: Race:Watcher. Appearance: (in a min, ill showit in a min) Personality:Pure of heart Extra Power:A Armor to Protect him against all hazards, he was born like this.
EdgeTheLegend
#24254294Wednesday, April 14, 2010 7:16 PM GMT

darkwhitelie
#24254314Wednesday, April 14, 2010 7:17 PM GMT

(Yes, The Hunter Sheet is the Watcher Sheet with one other thing. Shut up.) Name: Warren Snakeweed A.ge: 18 Gender: Male Race: Half-Demon, Half-Angel Appearance: He wears a long, black overcoat, which covers his body, apart from showing his black skinny jeans, with 3 loose-hanging studded belts. Wool black and white stripe sweater, and underneath a silver Omega necklace, made of beaten gold. He has pale skin, ghostly, which contrasts against his pinkie red eyes. He has elfin features, thin lips, and an aristocratically formed nose. He has long white flowing hair on to his waist, with a black bang over his left eye, and a black stripe down his back. He has black tribal symbols over his wrists. Finally, he has black denim converses, and high black and white striped socks. Huge black bat wings, 20 ft wingspan, with a crimson red membrane. Scar like marks along the sides of the wings. My pupils of my eyes are also slightly snake-like. Personality: At some times he is Reclusive, Intelligent, Creative, but Quiet. Other times he has a sick sense of humor, quite violent, has a twisted sense of 'fun', and likes to fight. Extra Power: Can move very, very fast. Like, blink-and-you'll-miss-him fast. Weapons: Two swords. One is demonic, made of steel and brimstone, and the other angelic, made of steel and some sort of palidinic metal. Items: A sketch pad, pens and pencils, and a photo album, which is only got three pics in it so far, of other watchers. Bio: Warren is strange. Hardly anyone can trust him, as he can sometimes be quite violent, which is bad, considering his strange speed, and awesome expertise with his swords. Other times he is reclusive, and quite emotional, which can hold people back.
darkwhitelie
#24254332Wednesday, April 14, 2010 7:17 PM GMT

(Oh yeah. Crysis your an admin too. And you missed out weapons, items, and bio.)
EdgeTheLegend
#24254441Wednesday, April 14, 2010 7:21 PM GMT

(Im so sorry, i thought a watcher doesnt have those.) Items: A seed, And supplies. Weapons: Has a Weak plasma shooter attached to his arm. Bio:Is the protector of the Milky way. Born in the Galactic Center. He kept his eye on earth by sending down small orbs. Now he visits there.
EdgeTheLegend
#24254666Wednesday, April 14, 2010 7:28 PM GMT

(Buhp)
bloxxernoob
#24254818Wednesday, April 14, 2010 7:31 PM GMT

(if kyundi bans supersonic, it ain't fair? what happens if i do it? big laugh) Name: seros A.ge: 20 Gender: male Race: white striped night fury dragon (thanks) Appearance: check seros in decals he is a small dragon about the size of a car, grey coloured with blue eyes and white stripes randomly placed on his scalish skin Personality: helpful, friendly, "pet-like" Extra Power:well, asside from the ability of throwing high speed explosive fireballs, he can use some magic Weapons: (Only the human watchers have guns.) Items: nuffin Bio: seros is a dragon.
darkwhitelie
#24254833Wednesday, April 14, 2010 7:32 PM GMT

(You also forgot Gender, and race :P)
bloxxernoob
#24254938Wednesday, April 14, 2010 7:34 PM GMT

( :O he does it on purpose)
EdgeTheLegend
#24254980Wednesday, April 14, 2010 7:35 PM GMT

Name:Helix Nebula A.ge:50 Gender:Male Race:Watcher. Appearance:http://www.roblox.com/Helix-item?id=25543672 Personality:Pure of heart Extra Power:A Armor to Protect him against all hazards, he was born like this Items: A seed, And supplies. Weapons: Has a Weak plasma shooter attached to his arm. Bio:Is the protector of the Milky way. Born in the Galactic Center. He kept his eye on earth by sending down small orbs. Now he visits there. (BTW HE SOUNDS YOUNG.)
EdgeTheLegend
#24255023Wednesday, April 14, 2010 7:36 PM GMT

(No i dont, i post too fast.)
darkwhitelie
#24255057Wednesday, April 14, 2010 7:37 PM GMT

(I'm sorry, but Watcher isn't a race. Did you read the story?)
EdgeTheLegend
#24255166Wednesday, April 14, 2010 7:40 PM GMT

(Sorry, Very very sorry.) Race: A Synthetic race That is named Colossus, he is the guardian of the milky way. Each universe has a guardian. (Sorry, that better?)
darkwhitelie
#24255241Wednesday, April 14, 2010 7:41 PM GMT

(Yes. Okay. You donn't have to keep saying sorry because I got angry at you once :/)
bloxxernoob
#24255271Wednesday, April 14, 2010 7:42 PM GMT

(yes he does. he is polite :D) (when do we start and go back to mutated thread nao)
yoda61
#24255396Wednesday, April 14, 2010 7:45 PM GMT

(i love being the bad guy) Name: Claw A.ge: Unknown, estimated about 203 (is that normal age?) Gender: Male Race: Predator, its a mix of Elf and some kind of Jungle creature (like out of AVP just without all the gadgets and futuristic stuff, still has mask but its made out of Steel or something, is it allowed?) Appearance: Body looks like its scaled but the scales are actually just lines, skin is yellowy green, face has pointed elf ears but has 4 Mandibles, look them up if you dont know what i mean, Dreadlock kind of hair, Mask has three claw marks going down it, There is no bit for mouth or nose or eyes, the eyes area is black although its clear on the outside, has armour on his upper torso and leg pieces, seem to be made out of steel but have strange patterns on them, arms also have bracers and has Pauldron on left shoulder, Personality: Is very secretive, Noone actually knows what goes on inside his head or what motivates him, Is cold and doesn't mind killing people who get in his way, as the name suggests he is a Predator and will hunt who he is looking for till he has killed them or he is dead Extra Power: Can see in heat Vision Weapons: Two metal claw pieces on hands, Long metal spear that is very dangerous, it can go right into you but has a bit at the end that we pull you with it and may spear you to a wall, It is decorated Items: Food Grudges: None yet, Bio: Was brought up feeling a hatred for everything, He was trained and as a result is a hardened warrior, His thoughts focus only on the prey, Most of his emotions are gone, he can feel pity for those he kills but still thinks that he must carry on the hunt
darkwhitelie
#24255433Wednesday, April 14, 2010 7:46 PM GMT

(We can start..... NAO!) I stood on top of gargoyle, on a church. It was raining heavily, and my hair was drenched, and droplets of rain dripped off the leather of my coat, as it blew in the soft wind. My wings were also leathery, so the water just slid off them. I looked through the barrage of water, into the murky streets of the city. Nothing, so far. Not a hunter in sight. I frowned. "They should be here by now." I thought. (By the way, Warren only turns demonic when something triggers it. Like immense anger, or somone reminding him of a past friend that died, or something.)
yoda61
#24255436Wednesday, April 14, 2010 7:46 PM GMT

eh is that alright?)
darkwhitelie
#24255470Wednesday, April 14, 2010 7:46 PM GMT

(Accepted)
EdgeTheLegend
#24255500Wednesday, April 14, 2010 7:47 PM GMT

I flyed myself to Warrens Location. I didnt talk. i was looking straight at warren.
darkwhitelie
#24255574Wednesday, April 14, 2010 7:49 PM GMT

"Helix." I said, just so I could acknowledge his presense. I continued to search the streets.
EdgeTheLegend
#24255622Wednesday, April 14, 2010 7:50 PM GMT

I nodded and followed Warren.
darkwhitelie
#24255687Wednesday, April 14, 2010 7:52 PM GMT

(Not moving, just watching.) My eyes roamed the streets, looking for any sign of them. I twitched, and instantly grabbed for my shrinynge in my pocket, and plunged it into my arm. I breathed heavily. "Second time today. I'm going to ru out soon. Hate my demonic form. It cages me up in a little corner of my mind." I said, then shrugged. "But then, without knowing, I guess thats what I do to him. Or it. Whatever."
yoda61
#24255726Wednesday, April 14, 2010 7:53 PM GMT

I get up, this prey is amusing me, a man running through the swamp, my eyes change colour and i see everything in Heat vision, i see him running, i grab my spear i stretch it back... aim.... and.... i chuck it and it hits him right in the stomach sending him into the tree, i pull my spear out of him and look for somewhere to make camp, i also take his body

of     6   
chevron_rightchevron_rightchevron_right