chevron_leftchevron_leftchevron_left
    of     2   

astelath
Top 100 Poster
#24308372Thursday, April 15, 2010 10:22 PM GMT

Name: Nikolai Ulman Nickname: Red Revolution Ag.e: 29 Appearance: Rather tall, '6 "4 to be exact. Large muscular mass, Tan skin tone, dark green eyes, and jet black hair. Wear's his Indo-Russian Joint Op Uniform Location?: Currently assisting American forces in the east coast Nationality?: Dual Citizenship Russia/India (Origin: Russia) Weapon(s): AK-47-SW-5 (Experimental Prototype able to use a large variety of ammo size.) Tri-Blade Trench knife (Meaning it was a Three sided blade) Group?: Indo-Russian Joint Operations (I.R.J.O) Bio: -CLASSIFIED-
Cake1093
#24308631Thursday, April 15, 2010 10:27 PM GMT

[Mac] I hear the soilders coming. I have no weapons. I hide in a bush, and let them pass. They left the keys in the jeep. I start to make a mad dash towards it, and before long, I hear gunfire.
masterdylan
Top 100 Poster
#24329317Friday, April 16, 2010 9:03 AM GMT

[James] An ambush in the street, I was all alone as well. I jumped behind a wall as bullets pelted it, I peeked out & started firing. There was lots of them in the area, I shot rapidly with my FAL, killing about 13. Meanwhile, in Alaska. [Johnny] It was so quiet here, no gunfire... No soldiers, no war... It was probably a bad sign? Or good sign? Not sure. I still gripped hard on my two Mini-Uzi's, just in case.
yoda61
#24329778Friday, April 16, 2010 9:56 AM GMT

Character Sheet: Name: Tommy Jackson Nickname: Zero Ag.e:(Must be 18+) 28 Appearance: Long black coat on, black top and black trousers Location?: New York Nationality?: English Weapon(s): Two Uzis, some grenades and knives Group?: None yet Bio: Lived in a small country town, after getting bored there he traveled to america and has armed himself
masterdylan
Top 100 Poster
#24378348Saturday, April 17, 2010 5:14 AM GMT

[James] I kept firing from behind the wall, decreasing the number of enemy soldiers, one by one. Someone threw a grenade, it landed right by my feet. I looked down & saw it, my eyes grew wide & I jumped for the nearest cover. I leaped behind a car & the grenade exploded, destroying the wall. They pelted the car with bullets, I ducked under as they pelted it. Meanwhile, in Alaska. [Johnny] I walked through the snow, I heard something & looked around. It was nothing, I kept walking with my team. Farther up ahead, there was a enemy base. I quickly ducked behind cover & whispered to my team, "Alright... It isn't that heavily guarded, we can take them... Advance." I say. I get up & move to cover to cover, moving slowly towards the enemy base.
astelath
Top 100 Poster
#24379785Saturday, April 17, 2010 6:02 AM GMT

[Nikolai] A Russian Experimental Deployment Vehicle (R.E.D.V) moved through New York, the joint soldiers ready to jump out and slaughter everyone in their sight. "Ha, these Americans know nothing about warfare, they need us to clear out the Germans." "Maybe, Maybe they're just too lazy to do it themselves and want us to do it. Maybe the Gestapo wants us to train for later battles?" "I Don't know...Nikolai, what do you think?" "Bah, just shut up and get ready. I've got enough problem's to worry about..."
masterdylan
Top 100 Poster
#24380624Saturday, April 17, 2010 6:34 AM GMT

[James] The car got pelted by bullets rapidly, I ducked under more & pulled out my radio. "Come in!? Anyone!?" I yelled but my radio was still cutting out. Suddenly, I heard my callsign, "EAGLE AIR, WOO!" I looked around, didn't see anything or anybody. Suddenly, rapid fire was heard & all the gunshots stopped. All the enemies dropped dead, my team walked out from behind a building. I got up & bolted towards them. "Glad to see you guys again." I said, happy & relieved. "Same here sir." One of my soldiers, Feathers said.
astelath
Top 100 Poster
#24380765Saturday, April 17, 2010 6:40 AM GMT

[Nikolai] The radio on the transport buzzed, the Comm Operator answered. "Ah, I see.." He slammed it back into the port. "Red Revolutions' being transported to Redlands. Lenin Party will meet you there with your new Heavy suit, Nikolai." "Aw, why does he get the heavy suit?" "Because he's the Leading Joint Operative." "Sorry Vladimir, I'm just too good." "Whatever.."
masterdylan
Top 100 Poster
#24380905Saturday, April 17, 2010 6:46 AM GMT

Meanwhile, in Alaska. [Johnny] "Move in..." I commanded with my hands. I jumped behind a barricaded & peeked over the barricade. The base was weak & not really protected much, "Fire!" I yelled. My team & me jumped out from behind cover, we shot them all dead... They didn't even have time to pull out their weapons. 2 of my soldiers sneaked inside the base & killed everyone inside. One set a C4 on a major part of the base & the other set a few C4's on explosives in there. They ran out & yelled, "Take cover!" We all took cover behind something & they pressed the detonator, the base exploded. "Woo!!!!" Another soldier yelled as they explosion went off.
astelath
Top 100 Poster
#24400667Saturday, April 17, 2010 5:36 PM GMT

The AMP Helicopter landed in the Redlands, German anti-air firing explosive flak rounds all around it. "ALRIGHT, WE'RE DOWN! GO GO GO!" The pilot was signaling the soldiers to move out of the Chopper and towards the trenches.
masterdylan
Top 100 Poster
#24401112Saturday, April 17, 2010 5:44 PM GMT

[James] "Eagles, move out." I said. "Sir, yes sir!" My team said. We all walked through the buildings, partly destroyed... There was explosions & heavy fire everywhere, up ahead I saw an AMP Helicopter land. "Hold your ground..." I whispered, commanding with my hand. I peeked behind the building & watched, gun ready... Those weren't friendly soldiers.
astelath
Top 100 Poster
#24401652Saturday, April 17, 2010 5:54 PM GMT

"Alright, We'll meet the American's down at the base, Lenin party will meet us in the Field HQ. You got all that Nikolai?" "Yes, but one thing, Lenin Party is full of backstabbing pickpockets that don't care about you. So I suggest you keep your dirty American mouth shut through this process." The group headed forward through the trenches, one a bit more mad then the others, but still they walked forward to find Lenin party..
masterdylan
Top 100 Poster
#24401843Saturday, April 17, 2010 5:57 PM GMT

[James] I loaded my gun & aimed towards Nikolai, I moved my finger on the trigger... Pressed it back & then... BOOM! I was tackled by my Feathers before I shot, "Stand down soldier!" I yelled. "Your give away our location sir... I say we stay low until we find out some info..." Feathers replys.
astelath
Top 100 Poster
#24402092Saturday, April 17, 2010 6:02 PM GMT

"Nikolai, Вы слышите?" "Да, я делаю." "Mark! One Delta Five! Internationale!" The soldier's slammed down their visors and their suits turned pitch black as armor of the suit began to bulk, they hid behind cover and waited for any enemy soldiers. "Wait for it...Wait for it..." "What if there isn't anyone there? Huh? What if you stupid Russian super sense is wrong!?" "Would you shut up-" "NO! I'M NOT GONNA DIE HERE!" The American soldier ran into the Eagle's line of fire, not knowing that his National patch was torn off in the flight here, leaving him unmarked.
masterdylan
Top 100 Poster
#24402328Saturday, April 17, 2010 6:06 PM GMT

[James] Our sniper took aim at the running soldier, not knowing he was american. "Fire." I whispered. He pulled the trigger & the man fell, a bullet to the head.
astelath
Top 100 Poster
#24472936Sunday, April 18, 2010 7:37 PM GMT

"Return fire!" "Вы слышали! Огонь!" Nikolai and his soldiers began firing away the unknown assailants, but something caught his eye, one of them wore a patch, It was strange in color yet, it was familiar..That's when it hit him. Friendlies. "Не стрелять! Не стрелять!" The team lowered their weapons and Vladimir head towards the American that was downed by his own nationals.
masterdylan
Top 100 Poster
#24480577Sunday, April 18, 2010 9:46 PM GMT

[James} My team(10 of us...) came out from behind the building with our guns ready. "Stand down or else..." I demanded.
astelath
Top 100 Poster
#24482431Sunday, April 18, 2010 10:16 PM GMT

"Haha, you hear that Nikolai? This must be Eagle team..." "Eagle team?" "Yeah, they're supposed to meet us at Russia Point. " "Bah, We could go without them..." "Both of you! Shut up!" Nikolai stepped forward, "Who is the leader of this renegade party?"
masterdylan
Top 100 Poster
#24482565Sunday, April 18, 2010 10:17 PM GMT

[James] I stepped out from behind my soldiers, "Hello Nikolai. I'm James Eagle." I greet myself.
astelath
Top 100 Poster
#24483049Sunday, April 18, 2010 10:25 PM GMT

Nikolai observed James, he scoffed and turned, "Lenin Party is up ahead, there's also an Ammo drop pod near the Chezaphec Interval. Move out!" The joint Op squad moved forward through the trenches, ignoring the enemy fire. and explosives.
masterdylan
Top 100 Poster
#24483327Sunday, April 18, 2010 10:29 PM GMT

[James] "Guess we should follow these Russians scums?" Feathers whispered in my ear. "Yea..." I muttered. "Move out, Eagles!" I yelled. I commanded with my hands & followed the Russians.
astelath
Top 100 Poster
#24485875Sunday, April 18, 2010 11:09 PM GMT

Lenin party could be heard from about a mile away, they were gunning down probably the first German Battalion. "You hear that! That's pure Russian power for you! HAHA!" 'Heh, it's alright.." "What? Are you kidding me!? They're destroying those Right wing Extremists!" "Dear god, I can't bear your Incessant chatter! SHUT UP!" "...Fine...>_>"

chevron_leftchevron_leftchevron_left
    of     2