TheLastMaster
#24299628Thursday, April 15, 2010 7:49 PM GMT

(No you are attacking rome while Paradox was gathering spare men and is attacking us.) Paradox's army had got to the traps and some men got set alight by greek fire and got hit by the spikes. Paradox himself was taking his time as if this was nothing to him. Then from the forest either side of us reignforcements came and we were outnumbered 2 to 1. Mars ordered the front line to unlock swords and charge. Mars himself kicked through enemies and slashed any arrow strikes out of his way. (His full battle form makes him 3 stories high and his weapons grow aswell.) Mars sheathed his sword and got his javelin appeared in his hand. He jumped high in the air and threw it at the cavalry near Paradox. A shock weave threw the cavalry to the ground and my men cheered but Paradox got his sword and had a murderous look in his eye. Mars made his shield appear and got ready for the fight...
Sigurdcrozov
Top 25 Poster
#24299721Thursday, April 15, 2010 7:51 PM GMT

The taint of nature spreads a bit, and the golems of death form larger. The creatures formed from the taint were unaffected, as they bashed through the Roman lines. They did not seem to notice the other army just yet. Infectus appeared on the tainted land, a flail with constantly shifting, living spikes forming in his right hand.
Expheus
#24299794Thursday, April 15, 2010 7:52 PM GMT

-As the goliath was infront of us fighting the creatures we took our short sword and starting bashing our shields and making a huge shield bash rhythm- -The shield bash rhythm broke the statues of the romans in rock- -We all charge into the creatures and help the goliath fight them-
Expheus
#24299881Thursday, April 15, 2010 7:54 PM GMT

-We start to climb the creatures and set fire to them- -I saw the god in the distance-
Expheus
#24299951Thursday, April 15, 2010 7:55 PM GMT

-The goliath let out a mighty roar signaling more goliaths to come and 7 more came to assist- -The birds eyes of the battlefield was immence-
Sigurdcrozov
Top 25 Poster
#24299957Thursday, April 15, 2010 7:55 PM GMT

(Spit, your dudes don't know the Creatures are hostile to them yet. But, I guess they do now.) When the men of Kardinal charged forward, Infectus spun, and swung his flail, which had already been swinging itself. He broke a creature in two. The creatures turned on him with loud groans and furious roars, as the actual trees came to life, and charged the soldiers of Kardinal.
Expheus
#24300012Thursday, April 15, 2010 7:56 PM GMT

-I let out a mighty roar and the army and the goliaths stop fighting- Are you any enemy of ours god!
TheLastMaster
#24300050Thursday, April 15, 2010 7:57 PM GMT

Paradox swung at Mars, Mars could feel the fabric of the universe in that sword and he blocked it with his shield. The shield was normal wood and leather and it splintered. Mars let go of the shield and Paradox went to punch him, but Mars was faster in combat and grabbed the fist, pulled Paradox towards him and kneed him in the groin. Paradox doubled over and Mars went to kick him in the head but Paradox and faked and grabbed the attacking foot before throwing Mars to the ground. Mars rolled which absorbed the impact and jumped up and went to stab Paradox in the chest but Paradox was fast and blocked it. Both gods realised they were even in combat and that it wouldn't end now. Mars realised this first and kicked Paradox back before sheathing his sword and making his Javelin reappear. He then threw it at Paradox and the shock wave threw Paradox. Paradox called retreat but Mars blocked most of his soldiers and took them down.
Sigurdcrozov
Top 25 Poster
#24300072Thursday, April 15, 2010 7:58 PM GMT

Infectus turned to challenge the mortal."..." He said nothing, in his mind he pondering his decisions. He slowly shook his head no, as the creatures charged him.
Expheus
#24300267Thursday, April 15, 2010 8:01 PM GMT

-Nods head in a sense of saying ok- -Stabs the sand with sword and the army fades and turns to dust but is teleported to kardinal- -Waiting for another chance to appear- -Infectus is left alone with his creatures and the ruins of rome-
TheLastMaster
#24300291Thursday, April 15, 2010 8:02 PM GMT

(Ok spitfire I know some things about the Romans. They took control of most of the known world. They had amazing tactics and rarely lost battles. They were well trained and healthy. In short without the monsters they would be owning you but with the monsters they are probably even and still raining flaming arrows down on you.)
Expheus
#24300487Thursday, April 15, 2010 8:05 PM GMT

(Ok TheLastMaster if you have such a problem with it i'll just restart the whole roleplay and be a god ok)
Sigurdcrozov
Top 25 Poster
#24300591Thursday, April 15, 2010 8:07 PM GMT

(Yeah, I was kinda contemplating that too. Also, the creatures are attacking Spitfire as well, due to the fact that they're unaligned. But, no, you won't restart the whole roleplay over. You'll start the whole battle over.)
Expheus
#24300599Thursday, April 15, 2010 8:07 PM GMT

(Actally im gonna go do another roleplay but this was fun good luck to you all)
kufupanda12
#24300663Thursday, April 15, 2010 8:08 PM GMT

Mortal CS: Name: Ferlex A.ge: 30 Personality:Grumby and Bossy Appearance: Dark black short hair 6 foot blue eyes Weapons: Dagger , long bow and and a sword Bio: Is a leader of Roman Rebel army (Is the good)
kufupanda12
#24300693Thursday, April 15, 2010 8:09 PM GMT

Is this good*
Sigurdcrozov
Top 25 Poster
#24300733Thursday, April 15, 2010 8:09 PM GMT

(Ragequit because you don't get to keep your uber army? Kay. Battle of Rome never happened then.)
TheLastMaster
#24301068Thursday, April 15, 2010 8:16 PM GMT

(NOTE:The rebels only have the south of Greece left due to the fact Paradox pincered us in so we have two fleet on either side of Greece waiting for a counter strike. Now Spits camp is gone we can launch a invasion on northern Greece and take hold of our forges in the north west.) A cheer rippled through our army but there had injured and dead to deal with. Bad news is that Pandora had taken a hit to the chest meaning we couldn't raise morale as well. Mars: Officer tell the two fleets to begin the attack! Officer: Yes sir! Two hours later and Mars's front line on land was ready to move out while his fleets were weakening the enemies coastal cities. Now weapon smiths, miners and builders were ready to make a new front line in the northern tip of Greece. Mars: Officers, status! Officers gave a mixture of good-to-goes and readies. Mars: Alright then. Move out.
kufupanda12
#24301076Thursday, April 15, 2010 8:16 PM GMT

(Ill start`) "Ah here, well setbase here use anything to cut logs for a base" It wont be long in till the partol finds our army.
TheLastMaster
#24301149Thursday, April 15, 2010 8:17 PM GMT

(When I say rebels I mean Mars and his friends.)
TheLastMaster
#24301151Thursday, April 15, 2010 8:17 PM GMT

(When I say rebels I mean Mars and his friends.)
TheLastMaster
#24301194Thursday, April 15, 2010 8:18 PM GMT

(Ok I gtg, have fun and by the time I post next Greece will be Mars's
Sigurdcrozov
Top 25 Poster
#24301235Thursday, April 15, 2010 8:19 PM GMT

(In the RP, are the gods of the Romans actual gods, or are they just gods that they made up themselves?) Infectus paced in his desolate void of non-existence.
TheLastMaster
#24301367Thursday, April 15, 2010 8:22 PM GMT

(Well when I planned this, it was more a parrallel universe. But Pandora is part of Greek mythology so I would say in this thread that the mortals got confused with the real facts. Its like Chineese whispers it lies mixes up with the truth. Now I gtg, bye)
kufupanda12
#24301915Thursday, April 15, 2010 8:33 PM GMT

"The first housing area done lets make a tower and get early news when a partol is coming, and i see if i can get bandits to join are campain" *ferlex walks away*