of     1   

lvcommando
#24316031Friday, April 16, 2010 12:27 AM GMT

Hello, this is a prolouge to a short 40,000 word story I am writing, please leave comments, and if I get enough I will post chapter 1. Proluge. 5.5 Billion people dead in two hours. This is mankind now. Mankind is much more savage than any animal that was on the planet Earth. Mankind created things that no other race can, or has done. Weapons. Weapons with unimaginable power. Weapons that could take out entire cities and then destroy more people with the aftereffects. Weapons that vaporize living breathing flesh. Weapons that kill everything in their path. This is the barbarism of mankind. Mankind has proven to be a tenfold more barbaric and savage than every other race on any planet. Mankind had potential. Potential to go beyond any race that has ever existed. But Greed, Hate, and power corrupted mankind. In the last fateful hours of mankind, A war broke out. A war that lasted two hours. In these two hours most of the world’s population was killed. The Atomic Bomb. Men, women and children looked up to the heavens as their death fell upon them with hundreds of megatons of force. Instantly everything and everyone was vaporized, leaving shadows of once great cities. New York. Moscow. Bangkok. Cairo. London. All destroyed. Countless lives lost. Who caused this all? A very simple question to answer. A man with a dream. A dream to destroy the world. This man’s name was Joshua Stenled. Mr. Stenled was an insane man. He was blinded by Greed, the want for power, if he had a nuclear weapon, he could scare everyone into working for him. _________________________________________________________________________________________________________ The end of the world started very simply. With the demands of oil, and supplies skyrocketing, everyone fought for themselves. The citizens of the United States of America would stoop as low to killing friends and relatives to get a loaf of bread. Thievery. Many of the worlds greatest cities became like this. But Joshua Stenled saw this as a perfect time to initiate a war. This was the dawn of a new Era. The era of Stenled. _________________________________________________________________________________________________________ It started with the disband of the UN. First Canada was Annexed for being held responsible for testing nuclear weapons after the official ban of Nuclear weapons in the year 2066. The disband was caused also by the infamous terrorist Joshua Stenled. Stenled had money. The only thing that mattered those days. He simply paid the now Corrupt Canadian government to simply test nuclear weapons near the border. After that incident, the UN disbanded because of distrust, everyone thought everyone was going to start launching nuclear missiles in to the heavens like fireworks on Independence Day. But the last straw was when a bullet entered the heads of several important leaders. The President of the United States. The prime minister of Britain. The Prime minister of Russia. All dead within 24 hours of each other. Again, Stenled was the one playing the cards. But what Stenled did not know, was the power of nuclear weapons. He was smart but not smart enough. He knew by the time the first bomb fell on the fateful day of November 16th,2099, that he would not survive the ordeal. ________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Daggerskull
#24316148Friday, April 16, 2010 12:29 AM GMT

You just typed this on another thread, you probably copied and pasted, stop spamming up the forum.
lvcommando
#24316283Friday, April 16, 2010 12:31 AM GMT

I reposted it for a different name. I did not happen to know the ability to change the name of your thread. Thus being different this is not spam.
lvcommando
#24316812Friday, April 16, 2010 12:39 AM GMT

Bump of READ IT NAO.
Daggerskull
#24318491Friday, April 16, 2010 1:06 AM GMT

The title doesn't matter, its the same thing its like post a thread named. "SPAMMMM" and saying "SPAMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM" on it and then posting another called "MOAR SPAM" and saying "SPAMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM"
lvcommando
#24319022Friday, April 16, 2010 1:13 AM GMT

And look, I made other changes. And your spamming abouyt how this is spam.
Daggerskull
#24319198Friday, April 16, 2010 1:16 AM GMT

How am I spamming, I am making a point.
lvcommando
#24319870Friday, April 16, 2010 1:26 AM GMT

You attempted to make the same point three times, Elaborate how it is not spam/
Kyundi
#24320466Friday, April 16, 2010 1:36 AM GMT

Beautifully done..
lvcommando
#24323251Friday, April 16, 2010 2:30 AM GMT

Sorry if there is not right grammar, I have only learned English four years ago.
Kyundi
#24324223Friday, April 16, 2010 2:52 AM GMT

What's your first (Original) language?
lvcommando
#24324435Friday, April 16, 2010 2:57 AM GMT

Russian.
Kyundi
#24324551Friday, April 16, 2010 3:00 AM GMT

Ah. I'm British
lvcommando
#24324765Friday, April 16, 2010 3:05 AM GMT

Nice.