chevron_leftchevron_leftchevron_left
    of     2   

darkwhitelie
#24392915Saturday, April 17, 2010 3:15 PM GMT

(You killed him. I'm going to get nagry about it :3) I scowled when the man was shot. "Oh come on!" I critiscised, raising my hand to the screen. "How more obvious can you get?!" I looked at my notebook. I had got to Ro-, when the guy was shot. "I was going to flatten him with one of the media heli's to." I scolded the other Death Note Holder, as if he was sitting right next to me. Of course, he could be anywhere.
eyrie991
#24393039Saturday, April 17, 2010 3:17 PM GMT

I lay back on my pillow, my arms folding behind my head with a satisfied smile. One down..." I say.
Regymon
#24393148Saturday, April 17, 2010 3:19 PM GMT

I started fixing the car. I grabbed my wrench, and began to twist and turn the parts of the car. Suddenly, i heard a loud agruement. "...GO AWAY!" A women shouted. "Then, you'll hand over that money, wont you?" The man said. I got out from under the car, and looked at them. The man was pointing a pistol at the women.
darkwhitelie
#24393529Saturday, April 17, 2010 3:27 PM GMT

I went to my computer, to check the news. The media were still going on about Kira's Return. I smiled. If only they knew about the real danger, of this strange New Shinigami. I sat down on the swivel chair, and opened my lap top. Whilst it loaded, I spun the chair to face the TV, and flicked it off, bringing a silence apart from the whirring laptop, and the pattering rain. I stared at the steel locks on my door, which I had tightly bolted. I then went back to the laptop as it played it's welcome tune.
eyrie991
#24393731Saturday, April 17, 2010 3:31 PM GMT

"Clever," Says Alex, the Death God attached to me. "But what if someone found out what is going on since you are always up in your room?" "Don`t worry..." I said 'The door is locked and the room is sound proof. I would barricade that door if I had to." I say to Alex. "We`ll see..." He says.
darkwhitelie
#24393851Saturday, April 17, 2010 3:33 PM GMT

I smiled as I went up to my usual website; a list of criminals names, and mug shots. I began to quickly write them down, laughing in satisfaction, then refreashing just to see them dissapear every five minuites or so. I filled up about 3 pages before I got bored, so I unlocked the door, and walked out, after turning my laptop off, and closing it with a soft click. The door gave the same sound, and I set off down the stairs into the living room.
yoda61
#24393949Saturday, April 17, 2010 3:35 PM GMT

(sorry for taking so long, just spent ages on my Uprising: War of the ages) I arrive home, i take off my coat and sit down, i start watching the entertainment channel
darkwhitelie
#24394016Saturday, April 17, 2010 3:37 PM GMT

The TV in my Living room was huge, at least 60 inches across, and tall. The huge stereo sytyms on either side loomed underneath it, the black crisscross plastic covering the source of sound,as if it was a dangerous animal. I walked around all that, to the kitchen.
Regymon
#24394036Saturday, April 17, 2010 3:37 PM GMT

I looked at him, it was Jimmy Norton, a member of the local gang of thugs. I slowly reached for my watch. I flicked somthing and the face of the wtach flicked up. It revealed a small corner of paper. I pulled it out, then took a small pen out of it. I wrote the name "Jimmy Norton", on the small scrap of paper. Suddenly, he grabbed his chest. He dropped the gun and fell to the floor. The women checked him, and he had no pulse. I smiled, then put the pen back and closed the watch face. I went back under the car, and returned to fixing it.
yoda61
#24394251Saturday, April 17, 2010 3:41 PM GMT

I look at the TV, its a high speed chase, a man named Michael Davis is still driving from the police, he attacked someone and stole all their belongings that they had on them, i wrote the name down, a tyre from the car breaks off and the vechile smashes into an abandoned house
eyrie991
#24394452Saturday, April 17, 2010 3:44 PM GMT

I Hide my Death Note and walk downstairs for dinner.
Escaro
#24396268Saturday, April 17, 2010 4:19 PM GMT

Up in my room, I stare at my DeathNote, looking at the few names written in it. Then, I look back at my computer and the list of known terrorists. i quickly write down the name of one then I write 'Sniped by an American marine in the head.' That should do it.
darkwhitelie
#24400190Saturday, April 17, 2010 5:27 PM GMT

(Bump)
xXCrescentStarXx
#24401106Saturday, April 17, 2010 5:44 PM GMT

[..I MISS MY L D; Lawliet ftw ;_; Kays, sorry for the interruption, PROCEED :D]

chevron_leftchevron_leftchevron_left
    of     2