of     2   
chevron_rightchevron_rightchevron_right

ThaddeusFinch
#24425252Sunday, April 18, 2010 12:08 AM GMT

All right, Here is how the game works. No Godmodding, Meaning: No unearthly powers, Invincibility, Mind reading, Magic Etc. No Character-Control: No controlling another person`s character, NPC`s are okay. Those are the basic rules, Remind me if I forgot any. Weapons can be anything from a lead pipe to a rocket launcher, as long as humanity has it. You can only carry Four weapons at once, And then, Only two large ones, A rifle, Machinegun, Sledgehammer, Fire-Axe, and other two handed weapons count as "Large" Small weapons are pistols, Or pistol-sized guns, As well as small melee weapons, Switchblades, Combat knives, Hand hatchets, Etc. Your Job before the disaster will have a major effect on your survival. These are some Jobs. Law Enforcement:Police, SWAT Team Etcetera. Better in combat, Leader-figures. Social: Teachers, lawyers, and all other workers of the sort. Normally smarter, More well spoken, Decent leaders, Mild combat. Medical: Doctors, Nurses, and other medical jobs. Expert healers, Decent leader figures, Mild Combat. Labor: Dock workers ,construction workers Stronger physically, Good combat skills. Criminal: Thieves, Murderers Ex-convicts. BAD leader figures (Unless with other criminals) Good combat (Depending on criminal Behavior) Good Stealth(Depending on Criminal Behavior) Military: BEST combat, and best leadership skills. Mild strength and healing.
Lordofhalo7
#24437239Sunday, April 18, 2010 3:18 AM GMT

Wait... I noticed a problem here... if its where Brittania, etc is... then there would be magic still... right? Just most of it would be taken over by First Sons, Shadowgear, etc.
blowyouup1788
#24437444Sunday, April 18, 2010 3:21 AM GMT

Char sheet?
sara4444
#24437557Sunday, April 18, 2010 3:23 AM GMT

Aw, snap! I cannot preform without a CS.
Keno1011
#24446750Sunday, April 18, 2010 8:33 AM GMT

. . . Just tagging this for "My Forums"
DarkLuigiLType
#24452600Sunday, April 18, 2010 1:28 PM GMT

Same, and I agree with lordofhalo, if there isn't no magic, we would need a detailed description of how that happened, like if the BRS took them out or something. And for those who think this is a forum rp, This IS NOT a forum rp, this is a place rp.
JimBobJoe1234
#24459419Sunday, April 18, 2010 3:53 PM GMT

I hope there isn't any magic. I'm kinda tired of it really. Also do truck drivers count as workers?
ThaddeusFinch
#24489249Monday, April 19, 2010 12:07 AM GMT

Truck drivers often loaded their own trucks, with the aid of a few others. so yes. Magic was wiped out when a modern government was born, All users were either Executed, Or sent into hiding where they eventually died. Also, A few Criminal Elements of the city, More or less Gangs. Ulari: Violent, Back-stabbing, Often Cannibalistic, Their trademarks are yellow bandanas, Scarves, Shirts, Cars, Trucks and the Skulls of their victims, Painted with yellow paint. The Accadian Mafia: Oppurtunistic, Forceful, Honorless. They favor the Double barrel shotgun, The Baseball bat, The M60, and Various knives as well as the Icepick. Only a true-blooded accadian can be anything above a thug (Blonde hair, Blue eyes, above 5 1/2 foot height are Accadian Trademarks.)They wear real nice Suits while they bury you. The Brotherhood: Secretive, Stealthful, Horrific. They favor the scythe as well as other long bladed weapons, Normally turn shovels and other agricultural tools into weapons, When they use a gun, it is normally an Unscoped Springfield or a Walther pistol. They often wear blue hoods and robes. The South-O Mafia: The Accadian`s Orein Counterpart, Prefer Blunt melee weapons and larger guns, Ten ga. Shotguns, .50 cal. Rifles and the like. Their signature weapon. They often wear suits like the Accadian Mafia, But prefer Brown suits. Reaper: Red Hoods, Red longcoats, They often tatoo Skeletal Designs onto themselves, as well as onto their clothes, They prefer the AK47, The RPG, And the Dragunov Sniper rifle. They like to make someone feel a great amount of pain before death, meaning they will sever limbs and such. You dont HAVE to belong to a gang, They are just factions besides plain survivors. Accadian Mafia is hostile to the South-O Mafia Brotherhood is hostile to the Reapers Te Ulari are hostile to survivors and other gangs.
Keno1011
#24500489Monday, April 19, 2010 4:10 AM GMT

(Aw. Now I can't use MY Reaper group. Oh well . . they'll do. I DO like the Skeletal tattoos . . . should've thought of that.
blowyouup1788
#24505019Monday, April 19, 2010 11:21 AM GMT

:3
jaykliewer
#24506651Monday, April 19, 2010 1:11 PM GMT

Neat, but I can't get ready without a CS.
Keno1011
#24513002Monday, April 19, 2010 6:09 PM GMT

Jay, it's NOT A FORUM ROLEPLAY. How many times must it be said? It's a PLACE ROLEPLAY. ARPHAUN MADE A PLACE FOR IT. Jesus.
sara4444
#24522113Monday, April 19, 2010 9:29 PM GMT

Really? Am I seriously THAT oblivous? Jeez, I need to start watching the forum place now. And, I really don't think actual games should be on the FORUM WALL FOR ROLE-PLAYING THREADS. THREADS being the keyword here.
branch12
#24522493Monday, April 19, 2010 9:35 PM GMT

cool.
blowyouup1788
#24522941Monday, April 19, 2010 9:42 PM GMT

I'm gonna say something to you people saying this is a place RP. I KNEW THAT, OKAY? I, being myself, check all forum creator's profiles before I join their threads. I still need a CS, 'cause I don't like typing char. sheets in places. >:I
JimBobJoe1234
#24578662Wednesday, April 21, 2010 12:46 AM GMT

I hope you can add more trucks. At least ones that you can drive instead of one way road blocks.
ThaddeusFinch
#24604553Wednesday, April 21, 2010 8:33 PM GMT

To Sara. This is the RULES FOR THE GAME Im not going to place them in my Description, I am using that for news and the story only. Another update. The governments of the countries, and if they are still functioning. Britannia: It..er......Moved. Most likely has a stable government, Left over radiation could be a problem for them however. Accadia: Its two Outer-islands are a nuclear wasteland, The central was only hit by one bomb, and its eastern edge is minorly irradiated, Government functioning.....barely.... Oreheim: Largely decimated by the war, Several locations are able to support life. Government collapsed, Regional governments run by warlords. Drelheim: MASSIVE damage, But only in a few areas, The radiation is the only problem outside of the nuked cities. The Eastern-countries: Largely unnaffected by the war, AA systems destroyed missles in the air. The "Bad Guys" in the war, They are a communist government, And send troops every few months to the other countries to try and kill all survivors.
ThaddeusFinch
#24604983Wednesday, April 21, 2010 8:39 PM GMT

The Fifth Month A viral plague has hit, People are sick, And the fight for supplies has turned into an all-out war, Settlements are starting to pop up, and the victims of the disease have become hostile. (A new "Class") Infected: They cannot speak, In human languages at least, Their words sound like mindless bleating and screaming to non-infected ears. They have lost the coordination to fire a gun, but retain the ability to use a melee weapon, They are faster, Stronger, And do not need to sleep or rest. Human flesh is their fuel, Without it they begin to rot. They attack during night, Defending their nests during the day. Methods of Disposal: DO NOT Blow them up, They will burst into a cloud of spores and infect MORE people. Burn them, Sever the head or destroy the brain, A Bullet will do the same as a 2x4 to the skull.
branch12
#24605081Wednesday, April 21, 2010 8:41 PM GMT

Cool.
ThaddeusFinch
#24605314Wednesday, April 21, 2010 8:44 PM GMT

(Infected Types) Normal: (See last post) Chargers: They run insanely fast, But need a wide arc to turn, They have Bones protruding form their two enlarged arms. Stalker: They run just a bit slower than chargers, But can turn at even their top speeds, They have claws of bone protruding from their fists, And their teeth are elongated and sharpened. Screamers: Scouts AND leaders, IF they see prey they will howl loud enough for most in the city to hear, This noise is also a potent psycological weapon, Causing people to freeze in terror. They have the same strength as normal infected, And can use two melee weapons at once. There is a cure for infection, But it requires a lot of chemicals to create, and it normally does not work, Leaving the person non-infected, But with a mutation (A stalker claw, Charger arm-size Etc.)
Sigurdcrozov
Top 25 Poster
#24605414Wednesday, April 21, 2010 8:46 PM GMT

These are the rules for a different thread? Or no? If yes, then can I get a link to it?)
branch12
#24605463Wednesday, April 21, 2010 8:46 PM GMT

Some thing tell's me that the charger's and screamer's are from left 4 dead/left 4 dead 2. (Want to go to the place?)
Sigurdcrozov
Top 25 Poster
#24605506Wednesday, April 21, 2010 8:47 PM GMT

(OH, it's a place. Okay.)
sara4444
#24609916Wednesday, April 21, 2010 9:58 PM GMT

I didn't want the rules....I don't even KNOW where you got that idea...
ThaddeusFinch
#24648921Thursday, April 22, 2010 8:36 PM GMT

Sara you acted like you wanted to roleplay, but needed a character sheet, No need to be......I cant say the word, Sorry.... And if you dont want the rules dont bother coming. The Charger is simply a borrowed name, along with arm size, also, They have bone spikes ripping out of their arms, and they have two large arms Screamers are entirely my own, Unless left 4 dead changed while I wasnt looking. The stalker matches the hunter in speed and nothing else

of     2   
chevron_rightchevron_rightchevron_right